For 4.3 Blood changes, how to end the spikes

General Discussion
Healers want to top of the tank right away, but DK's design wants healers to wait for the DK to self-heal before topping them off. This causes a constant shifting between no heals and huge heals and gives DK's the reputation of the spikey tank.

But if Death Strike functioned the same way as Vampiric Blood, it would allow healers to heal for consistent amounts regardless of the timing of Death Strikes. Please check my math:

Current system, example DK with 150K health pool and 100% shield mastery.
1) DK hits 2 DS for 10K min heal (overheal waste), now 150K/150K with 20K shield.
2) Boss hits DK for 60K, 20K absorbed 40K health loss, now 110K/150K no shield.
----40K heal needed here to top off tank
3) DK hits DS for 15K heal, now 125K/150K with 15K shield.
----25K heal needed here to top off tank
4) Boss hits DK for 60K, 15K absorbed 45K health loss, now 80K/150K no shield.
----70K heal needed here to top off tank
5) DK hits DS for 15K heal, now 95K/150K with 15K shield.
----55K heal needed here to top off tank

Now, what if hitting with Death Strike increased the health pool by the same amount while Blood Shield is active? Now that heal is never going to be overhealing and "spikey" is gone.

New system, example DK with 150K health pool and 100% shield mastery.
1) DK hits 2 DS for 10K min heal, now 170K/170K with 20K shield/pool.
2) Boss hits DK for 60K, 20K absorbed 40K health loss, now 130K/150K no shield/pool.
----20K heal needed to top off tank
3) DK hits DS for 15K heal, now 145K/165K with 15K shield/pool.
----20K heal needed to top off tank
4) Boss hits DK for 60K, 15K absorbed 45K health loss, now 100K/150K no shield/pool.
----50K heal needed to top off tank
5) DK hits DS for 15K heal, now 115K/165K with 15K shield/pool.
----50K heal needed to top off tank

Now the heal needed is the same before or after the Death Strike. The healer can top the tank off right away, or wait for a DS and either way the heal is consistent. Linking to Blood Shield keeps health pool from growing infinitely. The result is that DKs keep the mastery and abilities that make them unique, without the reputation of being spikey un-fun tanks to heal.

If my math is off please explain but I see this as a wonderful and simple to implement change that could be made for 4.3 patch.
Patch notes for DKs in 4.3:

Heartstrike damage increased by 40%

Deathstrike damage increased by 20%

All jokes aside there are alarming issues with Deathknight tanking that have been posted repeatedly along with numerous suggestions all across the board. I admire your efforts and your original idea, would have never thought of mastery modifying the max health, that is quite interesting and unique. However, Blizzard has stated that despite the glaringly obvious problems with the class they are content with it for now. In the end they'll do what they want and we can only pray they do it soon.