Boots that match 264 Scourgelord Set?

General Discussion
Fact; there are no Boots currently in the game that use the matching graphic for the Blue, iLevel 264 Scourgelord armor. There are Boots that match the 251 Purple set, and those which match the 277 Red armor, but not the Blue armor.

I would like to suggest changing "Apocalypse's Advance" to match them. The reasoning is simple; all of the gear in ICC25 is already set to match the Warrior's 264 or Death KNight's 277 armor, and the name "Apocalypse's Advance" sounds perfect for boots to match the Death Knight's fabled suit of armor.

It may seem a stupid issue, but with Transmogrification just around the corner, it's a simple change that would allow Death Knight's to have boots to match what is arguably their best-looking set of armor (although admittedly, I'm quite partial to Tier 8, which also lacks a set of matching boots).
Fact; there are no Boots currently in the game that use the matching graphic for the Blue, iLevel 264 Scourgelord armor. There are Boots that match the 251 Purple set, and those which match the 277 Red armor, but not the Blue armor.

I would like to suggest changing "Apocalypse's Advance" to match them. The reasoning is simple; all of the gear in ICC25 is already set to match the Warrior's 264 or Death KNight's 277 armor, and the name "Apocalypse's Advance" sounds perfect for boots to match the Death Knight's fabled suit of armor.

It may seem a stupid issue, but with Transmogrification just around the corner, it's a simple change that would allow Death Knight's to have boots to match what is arguably their best-looking set of armor (although admittedly, I'm quite partial to Tier 8, which also lacks a set of matching boots).

didnt the valrithia ones match or maybe the boe dps ones?
This has been brought up before, and I definitely support it. I hate how warriors dk's and pallies are all wearing a mix of each others tier set armor artwork.

didnt the valrithia ones match or maybe the boe dps ones?

Sadly, not quite. The BOE's match the Warrior's armor, and the ICC ones match one of the "off-color" sets, rather than the official version. Not something most would notice, I suppose, but definitely something I have.
Sure, if we can get HT10 Boots/Belt for Warriors as well :P

I adore the red coloring on the Ymirjar plate, but it's not complete.
Sure, if we can get HT10 Boots/Belt for Warriors as well :P

I adore the red coloring on the Ymirjar plate, but it's not complete.

I completely agree. Why not have the Heroic Adpocalypse's Advance match the Red 277 Warrior's T10? Seems like a perfect solution, to me :)
Anyone else wanna show some support for the idea? As we've established, the Normal-version would be a perfect fit to match the DK's Blue Scourgelord armor, while the Heroic-version could match the Warrior's Red Ymirjar-Lord set.
make tank boots match warrior tier, dps boots match dk tier, and healing boots match pally gear. for all sets.

problem solved.
make tank boots match warrior tier, dps boots match dk tier, and healing boots match pally gear. for all sets.

problem solved.

There are already boots to match all the Warrior and Paladin tiers. Changing this single DPS Boot to match the Blue T10, and the Heroic to match the Warrior's Red T10, would solve everything, with the exception of Belts and Bracers.
The superior (blue) pvp boots from cata actually look really good with the Scourgelord set. and they're blue.
09/01/2011 10:34 AMPosted by Cariana
The superior (blue) pvp boots from cata actually look really good with the Scourgelord set. and they're blue.

They look *good*, sure, but the *real* version is already made and in the game files. All that Blizzard has to do is apply the already-existing artwork to either an already-existing item, or an all-new item.

The real graphic just looks absolutely boss, so nothing would make me happier, save for Blizz implementing the Purple skin-tone for DK's.
/bump
You should bump it and make it more for a everyone cause than just boots. what I mean is.

Most of T10 Wotlk armor sets did not get matching non set epic peices. and ALL of Tier 8 didn't either. just recolor peices for the recolor non tier sets.

Make this as a request for blizzard to put the matching tier non set epics as replica items in the Darkmoon Faire Island vendor they are going to release.

While your at it request the Argent Shield the NPCS wear at ICC. that huge thing is Legit. I was hoping dearly it was gonna be a BS BoE shield.... q.q
Have you checked heroic 10man ICC? I think that's what matches. <_<
No. Blue Tier 10 DK was completely Zilched because all 25man Boots for Plate were all maching for Warriors Minus the healer peices which were slippers.
There are no matching boots unfortunately. As a horde you can get Dawnbreaker's greaves from ToC that match rather well (Not perfect) but yeah, No matching boots.
You should bump it and make it more for a everyone cause than just boots. what I mean is.

Most of T10 Wotlk armor sets did not get matching non set epic peices. and ALL of Tier 8 didn't either. just recolor peices for the recolor non tier sets.

Make this as a request for blizzard to put the matching tier non set epics as replica items in the Darkmoon Faire Island vendor they are going to release.
While your at it request the Argent Shield the NPCS wear at ICC. that huge thing is Legit. I was hoping dearly it was gonna be a BS BoE shield.... q.q
Have you checked heroic 10man ICC? I think that's what matches. <_<

Im wearing the heroic boots and belt that match the 251 set. He is correct, there is no blue 264 matching belt and boots. The skins are in the files so its something we hope blizzard puts in the darkmoon faire.

I'm totally on board with that. And quite frankly, I thin the Tier 8 DK set is their best set of armor.

However, I do have a major concern there, as well; would Blizzard change only the Boots to match? Or would they change *all* of the Ulduar DPS plate? Because if the latter, then it robs DK's of their Class-specific color, which would just be disappointing.

If Blizzard will simply add Boots (and maybe Belts/Bracers) to all of these sets, I would be ecstatic. I just don't want every Plate-wearer to suddenly sport the Death Knight's finest.
I didnt read any of this, but I do know that the only DK t10 matching boots that I know of, are heroic ICC. I think gunship.