Needs answering.

Arenas
I believe that I am not alone (and hopefully there is an effort from the people here to have this answered) among players in wondering if there will be a balance patch/round of hotfixes directed at pvp/arena before 4.3. It seems ridiculous that there has been two q&a's and now some nterviews without this question addressed (or asked maybe).

I understand that the three or four balance patches during season 9 sent the pvp community on a cosmic journey looking at their reasons for playing. But the solution to this by Blizzard should not be this opposite but equally evil, relatively quiet (near silent) treatment, that is maybe worse because outside of a thread for pvp forum posters and a hint that wind shear/berserk is getting nerfed and unheeded warning being adjusted there is nothing to consider or debate besides a black abyss.

One more time then, will there be a balance patch or hotfixes directed at pvp before 4.3?

Thanks.
My name is flawless and i approve this mssg
nope.avi
09/03/2011 05:26 PMPosted by Polio
balance

pvp

heh
09/03/2011 06:23 PMPosted by Lupacob
balance

pvp

heh

LOL
Haha
At this point, probably not.

Maybe when another game comes out... Though i'd expect more fanfare than actual balance. Blizz came out with lots of new pvp mechanics/changes in cata and then just kinda neglected pvp shortly thereafter. WTF happened to my smite spec? Hasn't been viable since it's inception.
Ah, yeah, i remember that....
09/06/2011 09:33 AMPosted by Catacombs
Next expansion they will be raising health pools and balancing the game around a slower pace, where we spend more time missing chunks of our health instead of being sub 20% or full.

You do have to admit though, the game did slow down a little bit since wrath, but it still pretty face paced.

They need to re work a lot of the whole burst thing.

Mage and ret pally burst is STUPID high, but their sustained is laughable.

Burst NEEDS to be high because if it wasn't nothing would ever die. Of course people could still win with massive CC chains, but that's no fun either.

I really hope next patch/season will bring out some nice changes and make the game a lot more fun, but at the same time I don't think anything will really change.
I believe that I am not alone (and hopefully there is an effort from the people here to have this answered) among players in wondering if there will be a balance patch/round of hotfixes directed at pvp/arena before 4.3
Either they are internally making/testing changes and not telling us yet because they're sick of listening to player QQ about things that haven't even been implemented/finalized yet, or there aren't going to be any changes at all going into 4.3 and the next season.

Honestly at this point, I wouldn't be surprised in the least if at Blizzcon they announce arenas won't be apart of the next expansion. They'll probably keep RBGs though.
09/06/2011 09:33 AMPosted by Catacombs
Next expansion they will be raising health pools and balancing the game around a slower pace, where we spend more time missing chunks of our health instead of being sub 20% or full.

heh
DON'T WORRY GUYS TRANSMORG WILL FIX IT ALL!

Yea.... honestly at this point the thing I find most frustrating is Blizzard's complete sidestepping of certain extreme class/spec issues the entire Expac: Destro Locks, Resto Druids, HUNTERS, Enh Shaman.... yet in the midst of all this they are still so @#$%ing determined to dump loads of effort into making Frost Mages PvP AND PvE viable for some unknown and confusing reason. Where are the priorities right now? With the lack of any 4.3 balance change notes... are there any priorities right now? Perhaps they are working so hard on them that they haven't had a chance to give any such feedback as of yet?

:|
09/03/2011 06:13 PMPosted by Flawlêss
My name is flawless and i approve this mssg

your name is Flawlêss !
Go wizard or go home.
09/03/2011 06:23 PMPosted by Lupacob
balance

pvp

heh... "Shut up PvP guy!"

Fixt it for u