{A} <Crimson Moon Rising> 5/8 H-DS

Dalaran
1 2 3 9 Next
Crimson Moon Rising

Server - US-Dalaran (EST)
Loot - Council
Format - Semi-Hardcore 10 man progression
Raid Times - Monday-Thursday 8:45pm-12:00am (EST)
Website - www.crimsonmoonrising.com

--------------Notable Current tier Achievements----------------
Server first 8/8 normal mode Dragon Soul
Server first Heroic: Morchok
Server First Heroic: Zon'ozz
---------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------Notable Achievements------------------------------
Server first Heroic Baleroc
Server first Heroic Majordomo
Server second Heroic Beth'Tilac
Server third Heroic Alysrazor
Cleared 6/7H pre-nerf
---------------------------------------------------------------------

*We run one progression group:

* Biggest need is for a Resto Druid and Holy Paladin.

Crimson Moon Rising is an end game progression guild on the Dalaran server. Our goal is to be competitive within the server, region, and world.

*We are currently recruiting all classes. We never stop recruiting as we are always looking for the best possible players. Both progression groups are currently full. If you can out perform the members in the group then you could earn a raid spot. We always have bench spots open as well.

* You should expect a laid back and fun atmosphere. While we are a hardcore progression guild, raiding in a stressful or hostile environment kills the whole point of the game... FUN! Not to mention the fact it could hinder your performance.

* We do require raiders in a group to maintain 100% attendance. However, that doesn't mean you can't take nights off. It only means you must request so first. We have plenty of people who can fill if you have something going on or simply need a break. We do not tolerate random unexplained absences however.

* Upon being accepted into the guild you will become trial status. Generally it's a three week process although the length of trial is really up to you.

* Make no mistake our standards for a raider are very high. We expect you to know your class inside and out. You must be able to adapt quickly and offer input, suggestions, and solutions to maximize efficiency and hasten progression.

* We have created an atmosphere where we push each other to our limits in order to be the best we can possibly be. We don't get on people when they make mistakes. We expect you to fix the problem or we will find someone who can do it correctly. Your performance is evaluated constantly and your position in the guild is based upon that and attitude. If you have an elitist attitude this isn't the place for you. I can guarantee no matter how good you think you are, we can find someone just as good or better.

If after reading this you wish to become a part of our family, please apply online or you can reach me in game.

Hope to see you soon!

Direct Correspondence to: Psyadia (Alts: Flourish, Psyber)

* Note: Any cross server applicants are expected to participate in a ventrillo interview prior to transferring. We don't expect anyone to waste their money or our time if your attitude isn't what we're looking for. As a final note, please put time into your application. There have been instances in the past where we have overlooked someones gear and progression because of how amazing their application was. I might also add in every instance those players have worked out. It is obvious if you don't put time and effort into your application it will be the same result in the guild.
:)
Mmmm
Bump for Heroic Beth / Alys, 6/7 wooooo
I love you Tïesto, even though I have no clue who you are.
Carried by Chocolat imo.
09/15/2011 09:20 PMPosted by Baretank
Carried by Chocolat imo.

^
09/15/2011 09:20 PMPosted by Baretank
Carried by Chocolat imo.

All those pro facepulls.
I think its because Bigo punted a small child.
Why is the Xbox 360 called the Xbox 360, because when you see it you turn 360 degrees and walk away.
Keep it real Dalaran.