Class Feedback – Warrior

Warrior
Prev 1 58 59 60 67 Next
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PVE

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Raiding as both dps and our guilds backup tank. 3/7 HM at the moment.

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

None anymore. Not since I can't effectively produce accecptable damage as Prot.

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Heroic Leap not working 100% of the time. Really, either it should be completly reliable, or it shouldn't exist.

When i was raiding as arms....really not gonna lie, i never had any problems with arms QoL issues. But i guess that having to go Fury in order to maximize my contribution to the raid is annoying as hell. And by contribution i mean dps, because thats all we have.

As fury not having RB usable at all times. The potential for large spans of our rotation to consist of BT on cool down and nothing else is maddening. I say potential because, obviously, it dosen't happen all the time. But when it does, i find myself screaming at the computer.

■What makes playing your class more fun?

Big numbers. Really, really big numbers. In all honesty, being able to push my dps and maximise my output is really fun to me.

Side note - The most fun i ever had playing my class was in mid-late ICC. I would run heroics and PvP as Prot, with my 2pc prot and 2pc dps t10 set, soft-capped arp and H DBW. Face pulling half of an instance (that i admitedly VASTY out-geared) and destroying everything in my path as a tank was absolutely awesome.
Being able to hold toe-to-toe with any class I came across in a BG was a kick as well. Never felt overpowered in Pvp, but that was when i felt i could fully utilize my class abilities and personal skills, and achieve more than just a "hold them off till help arrives" situation.

■What makes playing your class less fun?

Looking at Recount/Skada as fury, and seeing 30% of my damage output come from something the barely requires my attention, i.e. white attacks.

Oh, and having to go Fury in the first place.

Prot is fine. The thought of having it play like a DK makes me want to D.E. my tank gear.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Arms rotation is an actual rotation. I can let my hands work and pay more attention to the encounter. I think it's fine.

Fury can be fine if you could go BT-RB-BT-Slam...and not have to watch 2 different procs for core rotational abilities. Instant cast, no rage slam is fine. Rb should be available all the time, with more damage (and possibably cost) when enraged.

Don't touch Prot.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?

1.) Let me actually, with admitedly unique gearing, be able to kill mobs and players as prot. If i choose to sacrafice survability for damage, let me do some damage.

2.) Fix Heroic Leap

3.) Fix our damage outside of CS

4.) Fix the holes in the fury rotation.

5.) Increase Arms scaling. Possabibly give haste some more significant value for both specs, since you seem hell-bent on putting it on our gear.

■What spells do you use the least?

Shattering throw, Disarm, Spell Reflect on raid bosses

Pvp Since season 1

N/A

2v2 3v3 and some 5v5

■What are your biggest quality-of-life
issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Warriors mobility is much lacking in Arena these last couple of seasons. My solutions is to make Charge/Intercept, Intervene and Heroic Leap break Snares. For exsample Entagiling Roots, Frostnova. It would make sense Role Playing wise. Why can't an 800 pound Warrior in Full Plate Break out of Snares?
No need for big change on ower abilitys, cds related but if all of ower gap closers would remove Snare effects warriors would be much more viable for Arena Teams.

The idea of being Heavy Duty

The lack of mobilty vs other classes

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
The rotations is fine other than Slam. Slam is to cumbersome to use in rotation when other classes have more mobilty then Warriors. Slam should be off GCD like Heroic Strike but still have a 0.5 cast time. Making the cast its own GCD

An abilty to Throw a Target thought the Air much like Thunderstorm/Typhoon but with no Aoe

Thunder Clap!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why dosn't Heroic Leaps landing damage apply the debuff????????
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvE: I have played since Classic and have been an avid raider and Protection Warrior since TBC.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
End-game raiding and only enough heroics to cap my valor points. Other? There is nothing "other" to do at end-game. I really wish there was more than raiding/heroics and

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
As for PvE Quality of Life is our reliance on weak defensive cooldowns, as well as using multiple cooldowns in conjunction in order to maximize their use. Last Stand is one of our iconic talents, but it has long ago become the bastard stepchild of tanking cooldowns. Druids have a similar talent in Frenzied Regeneration that both in its Glyphed and Un-Glyphed states far surpasses the functionality of Last Stand. Death Knight's have Vampiric Blood which in its un-glyphed form is far superior than Last Stand. In order to gain the most out of our Last Stand and Enraged Regeneration we can use them together. This synergy is nice, but it makes our Regen cooldown feel "less than" when not used in conjunction.

We were given Rally Cry as a raid cooldown to enhance our raid viability both as Protection and Dps specs. However, with the connected cooldown with Last Stand it prevents us from using this CD. I realize that the purpose of this was to not encourage the use of warriors over other tanking classes in progression raiding. However, since raid cooldowns have only been given to a small handful of classes, not being able to use one of our defensive cooldowns in order to help the raid at another time is fundamentally flawed. Could this not be changed to work like Divine Guardian or just plain be coded so that one can not be used while the other is active? I highly doubt tanks will be using Rally Cry as a "small personal cooldown" if you did. I know this is something that is a possibility, but come on. You can figure something out that is better than what we have now.

Having to use multiple abilities to "ramp up" AoE threat. Having to capture threat and then apply rend is troublesome. If we could glyph or talent so either charge produced a rend or Heroic Throw rended targets, it would produce a much better AoE tanking experience.

What makes playing your class more fun?
Mobility... and the reliance on our shield. Having niche abilities such as Disarm and multiple stun mechanics makes Warrior feel a lot different than the other tanking classes. Warriors have always been a much more active class than the other tanks and I like that. While Paladins and Bears are more passive, Warriors are movement centric and have multiple abilities to use within their rotation.

What makes playing your class less fun?
Having a stat preference that differs from other tanks. ie we like Parry more than dodge. Unfortunately the current diminishing returns system works counterintuitively. We need a DR system that DRs total avoidance and not individual stat avoidance. All in all doing more work for less. Out AoE rotations are much more work than the other tanking classes. (Not that the threat changes didn't fix it so we do not really have to use our correct rotation, but its still troublesome. Blood & Thunder needs a tweak or two.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
As said before our AoE rotation has a bit to be desired. Missing on my warrior feels a lot more punishing than it does on my Paladin or Druid. With the Paladin if I miss my ShotR I do not trigger a CD and I do not lose resources. If I miss a SS with the warrior I am left with a cooldown. I realize that hit/expertise need to be important, but you are never going to make us want these abilities over mitigation and avoidance. Look at DK tanks, part of their survivability is linked to landing hits and they still avoid hit/exp like the plague. Our rotation is fine, the fact that we can miss and be punished considerably is a problem.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
Better tanking cooldowns, and a better raid wide cooldown. A worth wild version of Vigilance and a real reason to use Intervene. A separate ability for magic damage reduction not linked to Shield Block which already has so many things tacked onto it that it has become the catch-all for warriors.

Heroic Leap to actually be Heroic and actually be a leap. This ability is still a complete joke. It is quite pathetic in its current form. Fix it please.

What spells do you use the least?
Vigilance, Intervene and Inner Rage. While Inner Rage has its uses, it is still fairly a bland and easily forgettable ability. Intervene has no real use now in 99% of situations now that threat has been normalized and Vigilance is basically only useful if you are the off tank in an encounter needing a perpetually refreshed taunt cooldown (ie Lich King P1)

Both
Heroics, 10Man Raiding
If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Arenas 2v2, 3v3, Random BG's
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Mainly Ramp-Up issues, and being one of the most easily controllable classes in pvp. Recklessness Applying 20% more damage is terrible, and isnt shared by any other class for their CD. Being dependent on Dispels/Heals to work warrior magic. Hamstring Should be talented to apply automatically with rend.
After ramp-up, doing excellent pvp damage. I still feel we arent as excellent as many other classes though when it comes to dps. A good kiter (frost mage, hunter) typically just scoffs when they see a warrior, as our gap closers are seriously not enough for the amount of snares they have.
Being Destroyed by any Kiting class with even a basic knowledge of their class. A Warrior must be played perfectly to achieve kills in a pvp setting. As a player of many other classes over the years (hunter, resto druid, holy pally), i can safely say no other class requires as much skill as the warrior in pvp.
How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Rotation is fine. Slam should just be removed from the arms rotation, replaced with something interesting.
More gap closers
Gag order in arms tree
Disarm available in arms tree, we are definately the most confusing spec to play when we have to swap stances to use different abilities, no other class suffers this. Change it so when you use an ability, it swaps the stance appropriate for the ability. Not swap stance to use the ability. So if im in battle stance and hit spell reflect, it should change my stance to defensive. If I use recklessness/slam, it should swap to Beserker stance etc.
Anything that brings flavor back to Warrior PVP. At the moment we are very 'generic'. My most interesting CD to blow in a pvp setting is last stand. yawn.
Commanding shout used to apply demoralizing shout and piercing howl. It has a CD after all.
As a decent pvp warrior i use essentially all of my spells.

Almost Exclusively PvE

Heroics=85%, New Raids=5%, Old raids=10%. I'm a tank for 97% of everything i do.
The occasional batte-ground.

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Impending Victory- (talent allowing the 50% chance use of a weaker Victory Rush when
hitting targets below 20% health with Devastate)
Please change this to something more viable to combat before it reaches a close. I.E, allow devastate a 25% chance to use the weaker Victory Rush, reguardless of what our targets hp is, Or at least allow us to use it at a higher percentage of their hp like 50%

Blood Craze= 10% chance from taking damage to trigger a 4% max hp HoT over 5 seconds.
This is a basically worthless 3 point talent. If it procced more, It might be viable, If it healed for more, It might be acceptable, but it rarely triggers, and provides only a 6% max hp HoT if you puts points into the arms tree talent "Field Dressing".
a 6% heal on someone with 200k hp (in heroics that is)is only 12k hp over 5 seconds. A priest can accidentally sneeze that out.

Block Chance= I enjoy the prot mastery which allows our over 100% block chance to roll over into crit block chance. however, it is rather hard to even achieve that "excess block" chance. I feel as if Either;
A:) Shield block should increase block chance by a higher percentage (not the previous 100% block chance, but maybe around like 45%?)

or

B:) Our points into mastery should give us a higher yield of block/crit block chance.

The mobility. charge, intercept, intervene, Heroic leap... Blizz you've done warriors good.

In Wotlk I loved leveling my prot/arms warrior. Having no self-heals added a certain, "risk" to leveling that the other tanking classes didn't have.

The most satisfying experience I've EVER had playing this game was while tanking a group of 9 npc's my level by myself with no dps or healers in the early 30's levels, and figuring out how to rotate my cd's and abilities to let me kill all of them while barely surving myself.

Leveling a warrior now, is just kill a unit, INSTANT HEAL. Takes the fun out of it.

Being deemed squishy-est of all tanks. Our mitigation isn't the best of all tanking classes (which it should be), our end game self-heals are laughable (except enraged regeneration), and spell reflect is on a out-rageously long cd...

Tanking wise, I love it. I love having buttons for every situation and I feel like Warrior tanking has the most potential out of all tanking classes in-game for our ability to adapt to the situation.

Fury Wise: it's boring and could be better.

Arms: Also amazing.

1:Get rid of our weaker self-heals in exchange for self-bubbles like a discipline priests.
Let the healers heal and let the tanks mitigate.
I.E, my idea for impending victory:
15/30% chance on using Shield-Slam or Revenge to assume a protective stance, allowing you to absorb damage equivalent to 15% of your max health for the next 8 seconds.

2:Make the glyph for intimidating shout allow monsters to run for a brief period and THEN stop so that their out of aoe range, also this fear the damge allowance that a shamans Hex and a warlocks Fear have so that it can't be broken by DoT's instantly.

3:Ftlog, reduce the cd on our spell reflect... that, or allow it to reflect the first spell and leave a second buff on for 5 seconds that reduces magic damage taken for a short time.

Sunder armor, Shattering Throw, Intimidating Shout, Victory Rush.

I have always enjoyed the PvP aspect of this game greatly more than the PvE. That being said I have raided every instance in this game. I think in PvE warriors are fine, so I will focus on PvP for these questions.

Raids.

Arenas > RBG > BGs. I am a 9 time gladiator so I have quite a bit of experience under my belt in this department.

In a single word: fun. The warrior class really hasn't gained anything fun in Cataclysm, in fact we lost a lot coming in from wrath. The class is pretty boring in PvP now and mundane compared to others. All I have is damage. All I can do is spam attacks into people. It's not fun.

The mobility aspect of the warrior class has always been fun. Being able to switch targets and perform a quick swap has been one of the most enjoyable aspects of the class. Given the high paced speed of current arenas and pvp, warriors have fallen behind other classes due to our continued weakness against kiting and less mobility.

Being kited. There are some classes where if you put the right player behind them I cannot connect at all.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Our PvP rotation has taken a step back since wrath. Like I said before, it's just a boring string of damage that doesn't take much thought at all. In wrath, I had to time my abilities such as overpower for unrelenting assault to my opponent's casts making my rotation less of a boring series of keystrokes and more an interplay between me and opponent.

To gain more utility/mobility/damage in PvP. Warriors are in a boring/weak state and they have always relied on hard hitting raw damage when we connect to an opponent. Our damage alone just isn't cutting it these days.

Ideas (not asking for all...): make us do ACTUAL damage against plate again, give back intercept to arms, decrease the c/d on our fear, make mortal strike debuff actually feared again, adding an auto-snare to put us in line with ferals, rogues, dks, etc..., bring back UA but make it much less powerful such as increased cast time or 10% reduction (timing these added so much depth to the class).

Cleave, Inner Rage, Whirlwind.

I once focused on Both. Racial nurfs, among other things, turned me off PVP mostly and now it's all PVE

PVE

N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Being required to use battle shout for a 10% increase in dmg / fitting it into my rotation
Negligible AOE dmg.
Spell reflect CD
Blade storm has been made into a root break and nothing more.
Heroic leap failures
A 40% dmg reduction CD with a 4 minute CD (60% with a 5 minute glyphed)
Hamstring is only a 50% slow
Charge jumping
Inner rage is not worth using 90% of the time.

Leveling has been made easier with victory rush.

Mediocre story progression.
uncompetitive CD's

Enrage management can be bothersoem at times.
In the times where I do use AOE abilites the ramp up time is too long, the dmg to little , and the rage is expended too fast to sustain a consistent AOE barrage or make AOEing worth it..

Remove the AOE ramp up time and lower the rage cost of cleave and whirlwind.
Restore spell reflect to it's previous version.
Lower the CD on Shield wall
A third tanking CD

Inner rage
Just fix Heroic leap or give us back intercept and we will call it even >.>;
I focus on PvE, haven't really done much PvPing on a warrior.

I mainly raid, occasionally I will do a heroic or two.

N/A

I would say overall that warriors don't really have any big quality-of-life issues.

Pulling decent DPS during raids, heroic leaping into combat and out of combat, charging but intercept shouldn't require rage.
Duel-Wielding two 2h wepaons.

Rage regeneration is kind of poor, I will be fighting and then be stuck at little to no rage for a good 10-15 seconds.

The rotation is pretty, good I don't really see anything bad about it.

Having a way where if you are wielding two of the same weapons make one be less speed so then you are not hitting at the same time every 3. something seconds.
Taking the shouts off global CD.
More DoTs would be nice like being able to use rend in Berserker stance.
I would not like to take increased damage when I pop CDs or make the glyph of deathwish also count for recklessness.
Not having to be enraged to use raging blow.

Anything in prot/arms tree mostly
Hardly ever use whirlwind these days except for rag
sunder armor
intervene if i tank
PVE(dps)

---Heroics & Other mainly.

---None

---Very solid gameplay. Easy to grasp the concept of. With practice, the rage system is very enjoyable.

---Lack of Utility and Uniqueness. We don't bring much to the table that other classes do. No side perks like portals, food, cc, battle rez. Our 1 major buff cant be duplicated with Dk's and there are a lot of dks out there.

---Arms is pretty solid and fun although lagging behind fury in dps. Fury imo needs some work. Spend more time rage starved if you don't manage your spells right. And people want to use their spells.

To add more utility to us. Let us have something that other classes don't even if minor. Cleave to be more useful or whirlwind cd to be lowered since fury doesn't have a solid aoe. Our stances to be more dynamic. I feel they are kind of useless and cookie cutter unless you "stance dance". You can merge battle and berserk into 1 without much change. Intercept needs an overhaul. Just get rid of it maybe and let people charge in Berserk stance. Or keep it as a back up that still costs rage for a second charge, but still allow Charge to be in berserk stance.

Spell Reflect. What an amazing concept of a spell but the require shield is a crutch unless you equipment swap macro it, and that's not fun. Inner rage is another. Just too too much rage consumption. Shattered Throw. Another spell would be awesome even with the long CD, but make it instant cast. Rallying Cry is another nice concept but could use some tweaking. I rarely find myself using it because of the sudden drop in health if the tense situation doesn't get resolved fast enough.
Mostly PvE
I do 10 man raids and zg/za heroics to help out guildies

I only pvp when I'm being attacked while farming or questing.

having sprint and heroic leap as a worgen warrior is like win win especially when you had to run away from the fire on atremedes. and for the tauren i play i always have to use a noggenfogger elixir when i'm running 5mans because in most instances he's to big to see around in tight area's.

heroic leaping to get away from some boss mechanics is a blast. being able to intercept and charge while in combat as prot is awesome especially if a mob comes unsheeped and is going for a healer. having lots of cd's and using them at the correct time to stay alive is always fun and challenging.

dying in pvp really really quickly due to not having any resilience gear to a rogue stun locking the crap out of you. the fact heroic leap has pathing issues alot especially when going up hill(i'm not including trying to jump up a set of stairs).

rotation mmm... i think the rotation for prot warriors is very simple and doesn't bog you down with stayin alive using your cd's, knowing when to use shield block, shockwave, shieldwall,last stand or rallying cry.

i'm not a big fan of the dk active mitigation system that was also talked about for the rest of us tanks, but i believe you at blizzard and the rest of the community will come up with something creative and fun for tanking in the future as for now i'm satisfied being a prot warrior.

i hardly use spell reflect except in 5mans where most bosses take damage from a reflected spell. intervene is also one i hardly use due to me barley losing aggro, but do use it on the targets current tank in raids if mechanics permit.
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

For the most part PvP, breaking into PvE now.

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Regulars

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

BG's and a few Arena matches now.

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

# What makes playing your class more fun?

Charge, Intercept, and some times Heroic leap. The idea of being a charging / leaping juggernaut is just so much fun, especially with wielding two 2h weapons.

# What makes playing your class less fun?

Having my mobility stripped from me or a rogue with daggers pick me apart while I'm stunned out for a good deal of time, which isn't so bad until he vanishes and does it it all over again.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Fine, but as stated before, the gaps that come with Fury's rage generation. Or the fact my mastery only works while enraged and really doesn't provide that much of a bonus as the three abilities it effects have a CD.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?

Fix Heroic Leap or remove it and give us something else. And something to improve our mobility or compensate the lack of it for something else.

A Shield rush skill would be nice as Arms has Charge, Fury as Intercept, so why not a charge like ability for Protection. And a knock back as well for Protection. Like to see it be a viable PvP Spec.

# What spells do you use the least?

Whirlwind, Cleave, Intervene, Shattering Throw (A cast time? really?) Inner Rage.
In PvP Recklessness never gets used, 20% damage increase for more critical hits? Just screaming to be stunned / rooted, bent over and have my !@# handed to me.
Just PvE

Heroic most of the time, Raids sometimes because of time at work and school

I stop PvPing at the end of BC, i BGs sometimes when i'm really bored and just for fun

Heroic Leap a fun mechanic but still lacking perfection

The unique playstyle it have, using rage as a resourse, its movility and utility this class offerd to the whole game even thought its a class that just fight with neither magic power and nor extra enhancement at all, as other class may have.

Loosing what makes us the unique class, now most of the classes have or give something we did in the past

Its a mix between good and bad, now we have to watch for things, not like before we were just pushing button when something was up.
Of course as good things come, bad come as well, the new enrage mechanic in fury is fun i have to admit it, but its still lacking something, I love Raging Blow don't get me wrong, but it feels its there just for showing off intead of being of any use, most of time when i feel i can use something raging blow won't work because i'm not enraged, and everything is on CD.

Heroic Leap working at last, waiting for victory rush to be of any use at all in all 3 specs, a proc if you will, it doesn't matter if it doesn't heal, but at least its something we can use, maybe for those moments we can't find something to do, like waiting for an enrage to pop and begin using raging blow

Disarm, from all my time playing this game, this skill in special is the one i can't find a way to use, i know most of the npc on wow have weapons, but it seems just taking the hit and being healed its the way of moving around, and if we look at it in a pvp perspective, disarming a healer won't help that much, the same goes for a caster. Now disarming a melee might help, but it depends on players skills and some luck.
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both

PvP

Arenas

Battle Shout being on the gcd. I loved how Bloodrage wasn't on the gcd way back when.

Charging around and using cool spells like Spell Reflect.

Needing to rely on a healer so much. E.g. In a 2v2 as holy pally/warrior, if my pally is being trained then I can literally be cc'ed for 20-30 seconds. Especially with something which should be trivial like the several frost novas by magi.

I like the rotation and the choice between Heroic Strike or Slam as a spec. Plus the rotation is pretty smooth, especially when coming out of a Colossus Smash.

More mobility; Intercept being off cooldown with Charge would be nice.

Sunder Armor and Shattering Throw.
I do PvE, but some times i do Random BG

I do Raids and Quests

BG´S

a lot of habilities share CD, cleave and heroic Strike, Battle Shout and Heroic Strike. and the cost of rage of some habilities.

That would be nice to do more dps and a special hability to avoid Range Dps

Nerf The Heroic Strike, in general Nerfs

I feel Fine when is a single target, because in Aoe Mobs Like Occu Thar´s Eyes ité difficult to me, the CD´s of Whirlwind and Cleave are too long.

1 Do not Nerf any Hability
2 A little More Wearpon and Gear drop in raids
3 reduce teh CD´s of some habilities that lasts 3 minutes, it´s a lot of time.
4 A helmet or Shoulders easier to get, I have months with the same ugly Zandalari HElmet and Shoulders

What spells do you use the least? Command Shout, in a raid it´s not useful, most of the time is active another buff more powerfull.

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• Both

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• Heroics with the occasional normal raid thrown in.

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• BGs and Arena

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• Charge leaving me too far out of range of my target, where I'm too far to even apply Piercing Howl. Heroic Leap barely ever working due to terrain issues!!! Beating on a healer for 5 minutes and not being able to kill them.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• The most fun about a warrior is the movability and the burst that we were once able to apply. Pvping as Prot with the Warbringer talent was some of the most fun I ever had due to how much I could move around a battle field. Sadly I do not feel like we do much damage anymore.

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• I hate that I can't rely on Heroic Leap when I need it, and I really do not like how low Warrior burst damage is unless you rely on a 5 min cooldown which we can be dispelled or cc'd out of using. I have played a Warrior since Vanilla and it has been a long time since I have felt so "weak" so to speak. It is also annoying the the Warrior requires so many macros to use correctly. The class just seems like it has too much going on and some things should be consolidated a bit.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• I hate having to apply Rend in order for Overpower to be usable. It just feels clunky and like a waste of a global but it is mandatory for both pvp and pve. I really enjoy the Fury rotation but I dislike that Intercept requires rage to use.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• Warbringer becoming a base talent so we can charge in any stance with no rage requirements. A better slow or cc. Shouts not requiring a global cooldown. Some more consolidation of abilities and stances. I used to enjoy stance dancing in Vanilla, but ever since you guys did some housekeeping before cata I feel like certain other things should be removed or consolidated as well.

• What spells do you use the least?

• Cleave. It does too little damage to be worth it. I use WW only on very large packs.
PvE [Arms DPS].

Normal and heroic dungeons.

N/A.

Switching between stances for certain abilities can be... irritating.

Heavy armor and good damage allowing me to be up close and personal, without having to worry too much about stressing the healer due to being able to take more damage and not having my health drop as fast as my colleagues when we're engulfed by AoE for a moment.

I feel like I don't bring much in regards to buffs and worry sometimes if other people notice and wish I wasn't in their group as a result. It's also very unfun to be heavy melee in fights where there's so much movement that takes me away from the boss, so I'm not contributing as much. It may be me overreacting, but it seems like there's a lot of these fights.

Fine as is.

Heroic Leap having a more... heroic animation.
For Battle Shout to be slightly different from Horn of Winter.
More AoE options.

Strike, Sunder Armor.
    Regarding PVE Warrior Tanking:

I would like to see a rage generating pulling ability added to the warrior - similar to the paladin tank pulling mechanic with a short silence to encourage casters to move out of their current positions.

In this way, a warrior can pull groups from a distance, manage a group of mobs more efficiently, and generate enough rage to thunderclap and begin a tanking rotation.