Transmog

Shaman
Prev 1 3 4 5 11 Next
My trasmog set changes every week haha.

I have alot of sets though. I use DS Tier, Firelands Tier, ICC Tier, Relentless Set or the Seers set. All with No'Kaled and Aldori Legacy Defender as weapons.
Im looking for a plate Lucha Libre helm its redish anyone have an idea where to find it? I used to have it but forgot what happened to it.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/khazgoroth/Sunshy/simple

For my Ele shaman. Need a better shield though.
I like mine
pewpew
^ thrall wore it better.
I'm digging what I've got going on now. Though I'm troubled to have to look for mail shoulders that match what I'm currently wearing.
I would love if we could transmog staffs to polearms, I have so many sweet weapons I can't use. It should be like the bow/gun thing I think.
set? i prefer a more unique approach than sets.
I decided to kill a troll and steal his stuff
02/28/2012 08:12 PMPosted by Parody
I would love if we could transmog staffs to polearms, I have so many sweet weapons I can't use. It should be like the bow/gun thing I think.

Im in love with your set
i am a flame shammy, rag is taking over the earthen ring!!
Stormcaller Garb from Temple of Ahn'Qiraj.
Shield is Ward of the Red Widow and Mace is Morningstar of Heroic Will.

note: before people QQ me about the mace being rogue or enhancement sham gear; the rogue in the raid had legendary daggers and I was the only shaman.
I was rocking the PvP t6 for the longest time, but just the other day I found a few old pieces of Wrath gear from raiding, so I got the rest of the set with JP and now have a nice earth tones theme going on.
Scarlet set, all nostalgic and mess, just need the tabard to drop