Druid
Prev 1 12 13 14 76 Next
What type of content do you focus on?
PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE?
Heroic Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP?
N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
Ability to use certain spells while tanking presents a huge risk, unless timed perfectly. Such as battle rez, thorns, etc. However these are minor concerns and I don't really see any quality of life issues going on. The recent fix to enrage no longer increasing damage taken was awesome enough.

What makes playing your class more fun?
Shapeshifting. Being able to pop out of forms and help out. Battle rezzing, using tranquility. Just having the ability to do something more, even if just for a short period of time. Extend your role beyond your specc.

What makes playing your class less fun?
Talking about feral tank here specifically. I don't like our passive mitigation. I can sit there and use a random ability on the GCD and my mitigation won't change much, because most of it is passive. As a tank I would like to feel more involved into the mitigation part.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I like it for bears, I guess it is fine as it is. However for feral DPS it punishes target swapping too much. As far as the complexity goes, I would say they are both fine.
The one issue would be pulverize. Keeping the 3x pulverize is the focus around bear rotation, but the benefit from it is hardly worth it. The mitigation increase is about 3-5% if I'm not mistaken, its there, but nobody would notice if I stopped doing it. I guess increasing the benefit of the pulverize buff, as far as mitigation goes would be awesome.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
SAVAGE DEFENSE! Please improve it somehow. It scales terrible compared to other tanks. It feels random and it barely helps. I don't even track it anymore. It's like that thing that might randomly help you, but most of the time it doesnt. I would like to make savage defense something that you can use yourself to mitigate damage. Think of it like death knight's self heal, but make it happen before the damage is dealt. I don't think im doing a good job explaining myself, but I would like to have our mitigation be more involved.

I would also like more raid utility as feral. We have battle rez, but nearly every raid has enough of those now that locks and DKS can use it too. Stampeding roar was a good change, but it has been barely useful so far on the PvE scene (a few exceptions). Something that helps the raid, not just us. I like being useful to my group.

Finally, please make cat DPS less punishing when there's target switching involved. This goes overall to all speccs. I know all classes are different, some shine on specific fights compared to others. But the advantage some classes got with target switching compared to others is huge.

What spells do you use the least?
Generally speaking, all my feral abilities are used enough. Cower is useless now of course, with the threat changes. I would like to be able to use thorns on feral forms however.

Feral Dps/Boomkin/Resto PvP

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
-Both primarily PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
-HM Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
-Arena and BG's

-FFF and Demo Roar being on the spell hit table
-A more powerful spell is active! Unable to refresh rip until it falls off if it was applied while a potion,tinkerer use, or higher AP calculation was used when previously applying it.
-Mushrooms not being visible thru fungal growth
-Thorns breaking forms to cast.
-Rebirth breaking forms. Dk's and locks have such an ease of use one while ours is so obtrusive and sometimes not even viable if the druid is the tank.
-Typhoon graphic not displaying all the time.
-Target swapping for kitty could use a cp redirect of some sort.
-Prowl having decreased movement speed. Whats good for the goose is good for the gander on stealth mechanics. If you buffed rogue stealth speed then why not buff druid stealth? Its just a speed in the same exact mechanic so why favor one over the other?
-Lifebloom taking three full globals for a full stack. Shorten the GCD.

-The versatility of the class.

-The changes made to some talents such as removing powershifting for other than resto specs. Just to drastic of a nerf to mobility when it was our nitch.
-Dash and Stampeding roar not usable until the other expires makes the root removal of them too long in between.
-Raid bosses or phases where shred positioning is not possible(although 240 degree adjustments helped immensely as did buffing mangle to lessen the blow.)

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
I find it to be fun and engaging while kind of keeping you on your toes and thinking ahead a few moves(although wrath rotation was more complex, fun, and more of a challenge.)

-Berkserk removing fear upon use
-Legendary DPS Staff
-A more ranged Silence for Bears besides 13yd skull bash that you dont physically have to move for. (hey this is a wish list)
-New Moonkin form
-Redirect for ferals
-Troll Flight form fixed to actually land when near ground level

-Clawlol
-Teleport Moonglade
    PvP - Balance spec.

Normal Battlegrounds

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
    From a Balance perspective in PvP, there is still work to be done. Peeling melee off ourselves in a BG is at the most.. difficult.
    Also Solar Beam was an amazing addition to our problem with not having a silence, coupled with the beta version of instant entangling roots, it was a powerful item.
    I believe what also helped Balance PvP back in the day was the ability for Starfire to possibly stun a target. If it could still do that, with an internal cooldown, we might see a greater amount of balance specs back into randoms.
    A glyph that allowed us to cast a movable wrath (ala the shaman's Unleashed Lightning glyph) would help with the PvP/BG moonfire spam that is unavoidable at times.
    The last item on this list is the size of our Moonkin form; Even remotely using it in battlegrounds sends up a HUGE flag and most people gang rush them (one would argue for the easy targeting due to it's size).

I absolutely love Balance PvP. In the right hands and the best of circumstances, we can be a force to be reckoned with. Way back when, I had heard a statement that in BGs that playing a druid was like playing a game of chess while everyone else plays checkers. It still resonates with me today as I find it more and more truthful. We have SO many abilities and forms to help us in any given situation that it's just an amazing time to play with.

Being a jack of all trades does make it a bit more difficult and bothersome at times. Getting teamed at a node, you can pop bear form and hopefully wait for someone to show up. Bashing/travel form and hoping to heal/deal enough damage to kill one while the other beats on you is a problem. Entangling roots/Cyclone/Solar beam can only go so far and sadly, there are too many ways for all classes to remove all of these things.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
    Since Vanilla, I have watched the Balance spec's rotation change quite significantly where it isn't even recognizable to where it use to be. I cannot speak for PvE (although I do dabble a bit when bored) but the PvP rotation isn't set in stone. I say you use the best abilities with the class you're going up against. If it's any classes that can silence, you're going to have to try your best to fire off some wraths/starsurges before resorting to moonfire spam. My rotation while not being focused is to moonfire, insect swarm, starfall, starsurge and then fire off wrath/starfire (whichever the bar is leaning) to get the solar/lunar buff.

I've always yearned to have the four piece casting wrath sometimes let's you instacast starfire. Also being able to move and cast like many other casters in Cataclysm. Perhaps being able (glyphed/talented etc) that thorns could be casted while stunned; or making it quite dangerous to thwack on someone with thorns up but increase the cooldown if that happens. Although my big wish that may never come true (I hope not) is for updated Moonkin models.

Teleport: Moonglade, Cower.
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
-> PvE
# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
-> Normal 10 man raiding.
# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
-> N/A
# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
-> Crowd Control changes were great for trash pulls! This allowed our raid to take trash CC a little more relaxed. Nothing more frustrating than the Mage that Sheep'ed before everyone else was ready.
# What makes playing your class more fun?
-> I love tanking, and I love Bare tanking specifically. We are different enough to have our own flavor to bring, yet similar enough to the other tanks that I don't feel like I'm missing out on much.
->I love the synergy between Dodge and Savage Defense, especially after Savage Defense turned from a "one time use" absorb effect into a "Absorbs X damage" effect.
# What makes playing your class less fun?
-> Perhaps the lack of control over my survivability (to a small degree). I can hope to dodge that boss swing that will kill me, or hope the SD shield will "proc". As a bare, I can only reduce the damage I take, but never have a "oh crap I need to not get hit" ability.
# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
-> Rotation feels good as a tank. with the latest changes to threat though, it gets a little boring since no one can catch me on threat without using a taunt. (yes, the hunter in my raid did use distracting shot just to keep me on my toes ;-)
# What’s on your wish list for your class?
-> Can barkskin give us a graphical look when its activated, similar to Deterrence on hunters?
# What spells do you use the least?
-> Wild mushroom. I initially thought it would be a good way to set up pulls for trash, but it ended up being pointless, especially after the changes made to crowd Control.
-> Feral tree, I dont use charge and the talent that increases my haste after I charge is almost as useless. Unless haste gave me a way to generate more rage, haste is all but a throw away stat for me.
4.2 PvE / 4.0 to 4.1 PvP - All as feral

Normal Raids

Arenas

Cat PvE:
Primal Madness "borrows" you 20 Energy. For optimal dps, we have to create a /cancelaura macro that removes the PM buff at a moment where we have as close to 0 Energy as possible. This is even more annoying when you are on interrupt duty - suddenly you have to remember to keep 45 Energy during PM, in case PM ends and removes 20 Energy.

Rip's "A more powerful spell is already active" error.
If the dragon is about to fly off NOW, 16 seconds of a 4 point Rip will do more damage than the 3 remaining seconds of a 5 point Rip. I should be able to overwrite my own Rip at any time if I really want it. (Maybe with an option to switch between the behaviors.)

Skull Bash (Bear & Cat) not working on mobs that are "hovering" above the ground.

Bear: Getting rage-starved in content that I out-gear. (i.e. dungeons).

PvP:
Getting stuck in Caster form when trying to shapeshift during a CC. "/cast !Bear Form" can leave you in Caster if you got stunned at the same moment. Ideally the cast should either work completely, or not at all.

A small latency after shapeshifts before the client allows shape-specific abilities. A "/cast !Cat Form /cast Skull Bash" macro should work, as Skull Bash is off the GCD, but the client waits for the server to confirm the shape-shift, before allowing you to even click Skull Bash. So if you are in Caster form and want to interrupt something it becomes a question of how fast you can mash buttons.

The ability to hop from Cat to Bear to Caster and do very different things within the same fight.

In PvP: Being rooted.
In Cat PvE: The huge damage penalty if we cannot get behind our target, sometimes forcing specific raid strategies just to work around that (but that's better in Firelands).
Bear PvE: Having to apply FFF and Demo Roar multiple times because they miss and it's not worth it to reforge for the spell hit cap just for these two abilities.

I'm rather happy with it.

Primal Madness not removing the 20 Energy when it ends.

A way to attack short-lived adds while keeping combo points on the main target. Swipe somewhat works, but some adds (e.g. totems) are immune to AoE spells. Someone suggested using Claw for that: make it do same damage as Mangle, but not granting the debuff and not generating combo points, thus keeping existing combo points on the old target.

Change the way Savage Defense scales. Buffing NR for every new tier is not a solution and will just create problems elsewhere.

Put Demo Roar and FFF on the melee hit table.

Cheaper interrupt in Cat form.

Being able to use cosmetic items.

Besides obvious answers (Claw, Starfire, etc...): Thorns
1. What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvE
1a. If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raids - 10 mans
1b. If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Hardly PvP
2. What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
    Customization of Moonkin form/Updated Model - especially with Transmog coming
    Amount of time for setup of Wild Mushrooms

3. What makes playing your class more fun?
    Instant Cast Flight Form - grab and go looting
    Moonkin form(dated look aside) - been tied to my wow identity since its creation
    Lore behind class
    Being able to drop out of form and heal while soloing

4. What makes playing your class less fun?
    The constant gaming of Eclipse to maximize damage
    Weak non-eclipse damage
    AoE damage being extremely dependent on being in Solar Eclipse
    Little on the move dps after Lunar Shower nerf

5. How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
The balance rotation is better than it has ever been, but still relies on spamming the same nuke until an Eclipse is reached.
6. What’s on your wish list for your class?
    Updated Moonkin form
    Some sort of offensive cooldown, something to do during 'burn' phases
    Treants dealing actual damage comparable to Mirror's Image and Spirit Wolves
    Possibly making them ranged shooting little Wraths(please give control over their targets, not burning treant intellegence)

7. What spells do you use the least?
Anything from the Feral spell book, Thorns, Nature's Grasp, Soothe, Bear Form(other than dancing)
    Pvp (feral and/or resto depending on which is better)

None =P

Arena and BGs

Wild Mushrooms taking 5 GCDs to use (3 to lay down, one to explode, 1 to shift back into form).

Even post mobility nerfs ferals have nice mobility with the changes to sprint and Stampeding Roar.
    Insta-cast for feral is also an amazingly fun mechanic.
    Setting up CC (clone, hibernate and stuns) to get kills or help peel feels good right now.

Boomkin's dots have no mechanic like UA to keep them from just being dispelled by a healer. They also lack a Dispersion/Iceblock and instead have to rely on just barkskin. Compounded with the fact that they need to cast to get into eclipse, the spec is very depressing to play in arena, especially since its mechanics are somewhat similar to a warlock's , but it is missing many crucial elements that make warlocks more successful.
    Restos output in arena feels weak when a swap occurs.
    Resto's also have their main CC spell (cyclone) tied into the same school as the one they heal from.

Rotation feels good for feral, but extremely frustrating for boomkins with the amount of interrupts in the game (not suggesting taking interrupts away!)

Boomkins getting a UA effect on some dots, resto maybe having a 'soul swap' mechanic on their Pvp 4 set (but would swap hots not dots), ferals gaining a 'prep' mechanic (though unneeded atm).
    Transmog will be useless for ferals and boomkins unless you are sitting /afk in Org, would be cool to be able to copy other animals forms or something instead of Transmog.

Mushrooms, Hurricane, Cower, Thorns
    (Teleport: Moonglade =P)
Both.

Raids.

Little bit of everything.

The balance mastery Isn't exactly the greatest thing in the world.

Cool abilities like Treants,Starfall..etc..Abilities that are fun to use, good cooldown abilities.

Abilities that feel slow or clunky,(Wild mushrooms/ Wild Mushroom Detonate.)
Our mastery feels very clunky compared to our very smooth rotation.
May need to rethink your mastery a bit , Balance mastery is good idea but doesn't play
well in actual use.
I enjoy the Balance druid rotation for PVE, But I don't think that it is ideal for PVP.
We have one of the smoothest, maybe even best rotations in the game..would like a fun mastery to compensate this

Possible being able to choose within the Balance tree of going with Arcane based damage or Nature damage ( branched of solar or lunar) I think this would probably be pretty interesting.

More Fire based abilities like Sunfire. ( Due to us being within the Firelands, Druids have picked up tricks.

Updated Moonkin form

Something that helps us better deal with Melee specs/classes in PVP.

Bring back Instant root,but work it in to our Talent Specialization.

Balance druid Talent Specializtion looks blank there is room for things to be added.

Wrath or Starfire having a Slow? or chance to root? Starsurge having a chance to stun?

Bewildering Screech.. 3 second fear at the end of the fear roots the effected targets in place.

Solar beam has a 25% movement speed slow ( this however wouldn't be needed if we had instant roots.)

Rethinking our mastery.

When you use Wildshroom detonate it would fly at the targeted enemy and detonate on them
when the tank is moving adds often you have to keep placing them and lose dps from it being able to target an add in the pack of mobs and then detonate them would fix this issue.
No GCD while dropping shrooms.

A better defensive CD.

Threat drop for Balance druids.

A rework on Treants, I like them but there are alot of things that could be changed about them.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Any of the following changes^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hurricane, Thorns Both pretty poor.
PvP (feral exclusively since resto has been trash in 4.2)

arenas and rated BGs

having to leave form in order to have any utility.

lots of utility

being forced to gamble a whole lot of momentum in order to have that utility

not too demanding, but if i could have lifebloom up and spam rake like rogues do with hemo it would be easier

actual game wise:
-Thorns castable in forms (this seems like a major flaw as bear tanks in PvE cant use it, nor is it useful to leave form while being trucked by melee in PvP)
-ferals get a 3stack of lifebloom in 1 cast much like Faerie fire, 4 GCDs for any semblance of a heal is painful
-make PS not %chance for instant cast but -20%cast time per Combo Point
Either
-Predators swiftness removes caster form requirement
or
-shifts off GCD for ferals

aesthetics:
-some reflection of armors while in forms
-change aquatic form, it looks like a seal that has been beaten with an uglystick

-thorns, claw, play feral exclusively so there are a lot in resto and balance that havent been placed on my bars.
Resto point of view.
What type of content do you focus on? PvP

If PvE, what type of PvE? n/a

If PvP, what type of PvP? Bg's but arena mostly

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Having to glyph for reagent-less battle rez, and Tree of life form being cancelled upon shape shifting.

What makes playing your class more fun?Having good crowd control, making the decision to cast a heal or cyclone/bash someone.

What makes playing your class less fun? It feels like when i heal I tend to die faster than any other healer, mostly due to the mechanics of our heals. I dont like the resto mastery now, how i have to cast a heal or swiftmend to make the most out of my lifeblooms.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? n/a

What’s on your wish list for your class? I dont want shapeshifting to cancel tree of life, because it feels that if i do i am vulnerable to snares/slows and other cc. I also wish i can have lifebloom on more than 1 target again, even if its just me+1 other.

What spells do you use the least? Nourish, Wild mushrooms, thorns.
Restoration Druid, Moon Guard

What type of content do you focus on? PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raid/Heroic Raids (25)

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] n/a

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

The Lifebloom mechanic in it's current form can be tedious. The ability to manually control when it "blooms" would make this is a lot more interesting of a mechanic. Still keep the "blooming" at the end of the duration but also give us the ability to tell it to bloom at any point in the duration.

This would give us a little more utility on tank heals and will give the overall feel of control over our mechanics. The throughput may need to be lowered slightly to compensate for this though.

The fact that we are often (not always) the Dam to hold back the damage giving the rest of the healing team more reaction time and flexibility.

I am a big fan of how our current mastery works as well. Having to keep track of the up time on Harmony adds one more thing for us to do.

The size of the Eflo effect. The Shaman Healing Rain diameter allows for a lot more flexibility for stack points and movement in general.

Ramp up time on Lifebloom. (This could even be fixed by including Lifebloom in the "Swift Rejuvination" talent.

- Manual control of Lifebloom "blooms" mid duration. Faster Ramp up time on Lifebloom.

- Slightly larger Eflo diameter.

Teleport: Moonglade

All of it

5man reg/heroics Raids

2v2 and random BGs

Many posters have hit the majority of my concerns in other posts (it was really hard to keep up with them this morning) but just to re-iterate my personal views:

Feral tank: Some form of raid mitigation cooldown, Like Rallying Cry, the various aoe pally cool downs. I understand that the goal is to not have cookie-cutter cool downs, but Stampeding Roar has so few applications outside of kiting assistance on Atramedes.

Feral dps: I hadn't even really thought about it before playing around on my warlock alt, but some kind of soul swap/combo point migration would be HUGE for suddenly needing to shift targets. I can understand if you want to leave those type of abilites on Pure DPS, but it'll just be holding feral back.

Resto: I would really REALLY like a standard flash-heal reading in so many places at hearing from the Devs that Regrowth is our *fast heal* just bothers me. Without staring at the numbers, it hits about as hard as nourish upfront with a hot mechanic that if you're in an emergent situation may not be utilized. If it's intended to be our emergency heal. I'd love to see a glyph that takes the hot portions and pushes it upfront, even if it yet further increased the mana.

I also would like to see a tank applicable cool down. I know we got Tranquility for a Raid cool down. But it'd be nice even if Barkskin could be applied to a tank and just increase its effectiveness by 10% and increase it's cool down maybe through a glyph or talent in resto.

Everything that IS a WoW druid. I remember my very first druid back in Classic. They were so hard to get into back then... They'd stall out for me around 20-30 because since you were trying to level 4 classes at once the abilities were so spread out. But eventually I'd muscled through and fallen in love with them ever since. I'm known by a lot of my friends as that guy with 4 druids XD though some have been retired.

Being able to fill any potential slot in the game barring respecing and gearing make them just an amazing class for someone who is indecisive.

Besides my anecdotal in the previous section about the spread of abilities over the levels much of which has been fixed with Cataclysm I can't really think of a whole lot. The lack of any "decent" CC in PvP is frustrating especially since CC seems to be the king of PVP.

Feral tank: Been a couple of weeks or so since I've done any serious tanking so it's not the freshest; the rotation seems fine. I don't care much for the "random" on Savage Defense basically being is it up yes/no. If no, sucks to be you.

Feral cat: The lack of really being able to fight ferocious bite into a standard rotation and making it feel anything but janky.

Resto: The lack of a rotation is a great break from some of the other healers. I was really struggling with the stringent rotations for a Holy Priest especially before the chakara stance change.

As many of others have stated and I know you just recently gave druid forms a go through again but I'd like to see some alternative beast options. Raptors for troll dps would be amazing and still fit the YOU'RE BLEEDING TO DEATH feel. Though I'll be honest I can't really think of many alternatives for the other races. Maybe a kodo for Tauren (not that they were racial mounts til they weren't approved for Plain striding). Worgen could have a wolf/worg dps alternate though you folks did a pretty good job making both their bear and cat rather wolf-ish.

While I've found opportunities to pretty much apply all my spells those that really stick out as under used are:

Cower- I've just never liked it being a single target threat reduction. It was never a very good dump and often one had to use it and stop dps altogether though it hasn't really applied since BC.

Magic/Wild Mushrooms- They've just always felt clunky to apply. I'd also like to see them have different effects based on spec. It'd be great (though maybe some what unneeded as resto) but a form of light well will it make you bigger or smaller LOL or leave some form of targeted healing zone would be cool. Not sure what it could do for Feral outside if giving them a ranged aoe threat gen. Of course cool downs would need to be changed for all them, But I do think those changes would really bring 'Shrooms out of the shadows and make it more appealing. I've proved that you can change the affect of spells based on specs with Pallies and Guardian of Ancient Kings.

The 5000 character limit is really holding this back FYI
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
I focus mainly on PvE.
■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
I enjoy raiding as much as I can (I did more on my priest, but have started concentrating
on this character). Mostly, I get to run Heroics in my free time. Questing is a lot of fun as
well.
■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Not a lot of PvP for me.
■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Convenience of shapeshifting for things like crafting and using vehicles. I don't enjoy being
told to get out of shapeshift form to make my bandaids >.< I also highly miss the
tree form permanency. I find Travel Form to be less and less useful. Making this a racial
mount form much like the Worgen (only class and racial based) could bring life back
into this. It cannot be used in-doors, and is only 10% faster than what we get in cat form
with two points in Feral Swiftness.
■What makes playing your class more fun?
I enjoy the ability to have my dps and tank gear practically the same. I can do Heroics and
receive the perks of running as a tank, without losing dps when I raid. For Resto (my main
Spec) I like that I am still a HoT machine, and can heal easier on the run than most other
classes. I do wish Rejuvenation lasted a bit longer ;)
I think a part of me was taken away when I lost a permanent healing form. Balance Druids
often complain about their form. Maybe things should be switched up? I also am
disappointed that I only have 4 racial choices to be a Druid. It's the price I pay, but I
would love to see more options in the future.
■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
My rotation is fine for Feral. I enjoy it now more than I ever have. I wish Restoration had
something extra. Swiftmend with Efflorescence is nice, but we have no absorption spells. I
have a difficult time with healing tanks still because I cannot pre-HoT without getting some
type of agg. During the initial pull, I feel like I have to unload in the first few seconds to
keep my party/raid alive until everthing has built up. Stacking Lifebloom 3 times is a bit
time consuming when I have other things I need to do.
■What’s on your wish list for your class?
A travel form makeover would make me super happy, along with aquatic form. Armor
options would be neat as well. I'd love to have my old tree stance back. For gameplay, I
wish Barkskin was castable on other targets, at least for Resto spec.
■What spells do you use the least?
Travel Form, Teleport to Moonglade >.<, Wild Mushrooms, Claw, Stampeding Roar,
Nourish, and Healing Touch. Most importantly noted, I rarely use Sooth. It could be
really helpful, but it pops me out of Bear and Cat forms.
Main spec - RESTO
Off-spec - FERAL

- PvP

- BGs, just starting Rated BGs

- Swapping between specs & gear sets is a pain and chews up tons of bag space.

- RESTO - I love the HoT mechanics, mobility (cat -> dash, shifting out of snares) and utility brought by multiple forms (opening with Pounce, bear stun when silenced, etc.).
- FERAL - Fast movement speed, tons of complexity.
- Instant-cast flight form (jump -> fly out of water, skydiving!)

- RESTO - going tree paints me with a giant target.
- FERAL - sitting in roots after years of shifting out of them feels terrible.

- Love it for both specs.

- RESTO - Feeling less squishy.
- FERAL - Getting our root-resistance back.
- Triple spec with linked gear sets -- one button to go from Resto spec w/ Resto gear to Feral spec w/ Feral gear, with the designated gear sets all held within the character sheet rather than in bags.

- Hibernate, Soothe (<-- these are just me being bad!)
- Cower
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE
If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raids

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. - Loss of Tree form was a bit meh when resto

What makes playing your class more fun? Feral tanking - I feel like i am in control of the mobs around me

What makes playing your class less fun? Feral - lack of utility, - after playing a warrior for a long time, druids seem like they are just missing fun tricks and stuns

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Feral tank The rotation itself is fine.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Put the tree form back in the game as a permanent state. Gearing could do with some imagination

What spells do you use the least? Feral tank: thorns - in principle a great spell but not worth using with such a short duration
Wish Mushrooms could be of some use other than switching forms

Boomkin :hurricane
PvE is my main focus

Mostly raids, heroics as well

N/A

My biggest quality-of-life issue would have to be keeping up our mastery talent. Unlike my other specs, or my warriors specs, or even my dk's specs I believe it is unnecessarily more active than passive. Most other specs either benefit from using their spells often or as for most have just a passive buff. My feeling is that a return to a more Burning Crusade like ToL aura for mastery would be superior. Make it raid-wide like most other buffs but have it just increase healing recieved by x%, perhaps a base 5% at 8.00 mastery and going up 1.5% per point of mastery. The rest of our heals could be rebalanced to keep our actual healing in line with other healers. Also ToL needs to be a permanent form. While I know many people dislike it, I know I hate nothing more than popping ToL form and then having to switch out of it into travel or cat form(to dash) to survive or what not. I think making it permanent just makes more sense, just don't have it slow us down. (Note: ToL form could in effect rebalance the suggested change in mastery, albeit with some minor changes) Also some "variety" in tree and moonkin forms would then be greatly appreciated.

Edit: Change of thought if ToL is made permanent our mastery could be to increase the effect of our healing on targets affected by our ToL aura by an increased percentage based on mastery.

Druids are just an innately fun class to play with lots of variety. I do grievously miss those days of yore when I could have just one spec for feral dps/tanking though, which is admittedly possible with dual spec, but having to do it w/ dual spec takes much of the joy out of it. Nothing was better than switching to bear form on Supremus and tanking him the last 30 seconds or so and saving the raid.

As previously mentioned the removal of the feral hybrid spec as a general spec (now you have to give up something somewhere). Also the loss of tree form. And I must say I absolutely hate the eclipse bar for the balance tree. I really used to enjoy moonkin back in Burning Crusade and Vanilla (leveled during vanilla, never raided though), haven't enjoyed it since though.

Feral dps rotations are awesome in that when executed with skill and precision you do amazingly. It is rather bad though if something gets thrown off a bit it can sometimes (not too often though) be hard to recover.

Tree of Life, Feral hybridization returning, removal of Eclipse bar.

Nature's Swiftness, Tree of Life
Main: Resto. Off: Balance.

What type of content do you focus on? PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE? Raids mainly.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? No ranged defensive cooldown for resto, HUGE disparity between Solar and Non-Solar for Balance, overly complicated Balance gamplay, feral tanking's lack of unique abilities that can be used WHILE TANKING, and feral tank's severe rage-starvation.

What makes playing your class more fun? Variety, the ability to have multiple viable options when it comes to raiding specs and glyph choices, uniqueness, big spells.

What makes playing your class less fun? Having many spells that people consider "bad", the fact that resto hasn't seen any new spells since Wrath. Freshen up our lives a little.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) I never use Nourish. It could REALLY use some work. I also never use Living Seed; it's unreliable and really not that good.

What’s on your wish list for your class? See above cooldown and Eclipse fix, as well as not NEEDING to be shapeshifted to be good.

What spells/talents do you use the least? Nourish, Cower, Living Seed, Blessing of the Grove (it's REALLY wimpy), Lunar Shower (It's confusing and it requires too much work to use in a rotation).