Class Feedback – Druid

Druid
Prev 1 54 55 56 76 Next
What spells do you use the least? as i read what others been saying, Teleport: Moonglade. It may be one of the least spells most druids use but it does come in handy for example, port over to moonglade for world event for Omen.

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] raids
If PvP, what type of PvP? Rated BG's & Arena
What makes playing your class more fun?

What makes playing your class less fun?

focus on arena pvp only

I made my druid right before cata. I was in love with the class. I made my character for the main ability to shapeshift roots. i feel like the whole class was built arround that ability. so when that was removed i felt like the essance of the class was gone. the character development for me to be interested in the class was gone also. i still today dont like the class as much and wish i could trade some utility for shapeshifting roots again. or at least be able to shapeshift stuns. not to get out of stun but to switch to bear while stunned would help a lot being that were easier to kill than a wotlk rogue in a single smokebomb or shatter combo if ur healers ccd for 4 seconds.

i know the begening of cata ferals were megga op. ss roots, amazing dps, insta roots with glyph, and tons of cc. but it wasnt our fault the class was op. but the answer cannot be changing the feel and essence of the class.
What type of content do you focus on? PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? Heroic Raids

What’s on your wish list for your class?

I'd love the ability to hard swap my lifebloom stack on some sort of cooldown. Tank swaps are a fact of life as long as there are two tanks and one boss. Spending three gcds to restack lifebloom or put off restacking it to place direct heals is a constant tug-of-war that feels frustrating instead of fun and interesting.

I'm not sure which abilities qualify for being off the gcd, but having tree form off gcd would make our throughput cooldown more easily used for difficult situations, rather than having to plan it out ahead of time.

I'd also like to have some sort of single-target cooldown, perhaps be able to cast barkskin on others. In order to balance this, increase the cooldown rather than lower the damage reduction.
This is from a balance druid point of view.

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
  • Both

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
  • Predominantly heroics, but also some soloing of older content.

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
  • BGs

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
  • Travel time on spells causing quirks with the Eclipse bar is pretty significant. Difficulties with Typhoon - between the graphics not working unless you're jumping, and the times where the graphics fire without the spell actually going off, it's hard to know what actually happened if you're not watching the spell icon.

• What makes playing your class more fun?
  • Becoming competetive over the years without having to hugely outplay the competition has been great. We're in a very good place in PvE. Having more to do than just DPS is good, and the current utility spells provide a decent mix.

• What makes playing your class less fun?
  • PvP frustrations. Some specs seem overtuned in that they have excellent PvP control and high damage. Our toolbox (other than the root+solar beam combo - but that's two spells to get lock someone down) here is rather limited, and tends to be easily neutralized by those it's targeted at controlling. The lack of healing spells in moonkin form is rough especially when classes that traditionally don't have heals are now healing for similar or better levels than we could if we drop to caster (losing all the benefits of moonkin).

Also, the mastery mechanic kinda gives me mixed feelings. I like that it provides some dynamic, but when it's giving a 50% boost to damage, you feel neutered when you're not in an eclipse. A 20-25% boost with mastery decreasing the time between eclipses or increasing the time spent in eclipse would be more enjoyable.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
  • The rotation in general is good. With the latest buffs to wrath and starfire however, starsurge has lost a lot of it's character - it's starfire damage with the cast time of wrath, and gives a quirky amount of energy that upsets the energy flow (nothing like being at 95/100 solar because of using starsurge during your lunar eclipse and having to cast another full starfire to get into solar eclipse).

Speaking of energy flow, it seems that with wrath and it's 13/13/14 pattern of energy, if you cast extra wraths after hitting a lunar eclipse, then go back to solar, on the way back to the next lunar, you can get yourself to 99/100 lunar power, forcing an extra cast. Minor issue, and one doesn't notice it in fights, since you don't have time to pay that close attention, but just experimenting with it on the training dummies brings it up.

The AoE rotation is good, although if you're trying to maximize use of mushrooms, then hurricane is always getting clipped. There might be a benefit to making the whole AoE rotation spellstorm damage, just because being out of solar is a noticable difference.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?
  • Other than what I've mentioned, I think the spec is pretty good, just needs some fine tuning.

• What spells do you use the least?
  • At the moment, I really only use innervate if I die, or if I've been alive a long time in a BG without the chance to drink. I'm not saying we should be using more mana, but because of how Euphoria is designed, innervate (and dreamstate) are more required at lower gear levels, and less useful as you get more geared. Making euphoria's regen based on a percentage of base mana (since the spells you cast are based on base mana after all) rather than total mana would be a way to fix the quirky scaling issue and bring innervate back into the mana management of a fight.

PvP, PvE in the past but my schedule no longer allows

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

All of the above, mostly Arena

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Being global starved and spell pushback in general, especially on cyclone. Not being able to shift in and out of treeform without losing my 3 minute cooldown

Why I enjoyed playing a druid in PvP was mainly because what I would do would have a great impact on the match. Now it is still the case, but with all the interrupts, cast-time slowing abilities, and pushback it is just not possible to get out as much control (cyclone, roots)

Above, as well as being considered the weakest healer in arena by far, which makes finding partners a chore.

Having a 4 second lockout on a 1 minute cooldown makes absolutely no sense. (Shamans get wind shear that locks out for 2 seconds on a 5 second cd, + grounding.......) Reduce the cooldown of skull bash by at LEAST 30 seconds....

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Stacking lifebloom to 3 is annoying to say the least, and in some case just not feasible to save someone from dying (in a switch). Having to stack to 3 and only allowing lifebloom on 1 target makes life hard.

The talent that reduced pushback on cyclone, increased range on cyclone, stronger heals, [weaker shamans =P]. A PvP set bonus that allows me to instantly get 3 lifeblooms or lets me lifebloom 2 targets. A soul swap for hots. (Don't want all of the above but some would be nice)

What spells do you use the least?

Nourish, Wild Mushrooms
PvE

My guild hasn't been raiding the past few weeks, but aye, raiding.

N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Lack of Tree Form. It really is why I made a druid. I believe the model should have been updated, but forms are what make druids druids. I also don't like the fact that we can't use cosmetic items in shape-shift form as well. It just makes the game more fun to see a tiny kitties hopped up on Noggenfogger Elixir running around.

Having a permanent tree form would just make my day<3

We have a severe lack of utility in most situations. In the current form we make up for it in our pure throughput, but in some situations that just isn't enough. If the direction with druids is for us to constantly be putting up larger numbers overall than other healers then it works well, but I fear we would be going for a model of we do SLIGHTLY more healing, and in high end progression raiding doing slightly more isn't enough to outweigh raid utility, cooldowns, and the likes. Are the developers happy with our healing throughput? If not, in the event that you would nerf us would you provide us with more utility to compensate? I am personally fine with where druids are now, and feel they excel in the role they fill.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I feel its fine where it is right now. I would like to see Lifebloom off the GCD. As many ppl have said before me, being on fights where the tanks are doing a bit of switching, we're losing valuable time by casting LBx3 with a GCD.

Permanent tree form. LB off the GCD. A way to drop healing aggro cos it really is an issue sometimes O_o

I'm at a blank
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PVE

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raids and heroics

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. Feral for a long time had berserker to counter act a fear. That was removed and is no longer. I feel it was a 3 min cd, what did it harm. It was a great feature for a feral and removed for no reason.

# What makes playing your class more fun? The ability to shape shift and have a bunch of forms. Maybe make bear / kitty / chicken a little more changeable so we all dont look the same.
# What makes playing your class less fun? I love playing feral but not being able to use spells in bear form is kind of a let down. Some how you should allow feral BEARS to cast thorns with out breaking bear form. Its a great aoe threat gen but only can use it once in a huge aoe pack pull. Maybe making it while in bear cast like natures grasp or something. I am not asking you to give it a insta cast for kittys becuase that would be unfar in damage out put. Also, great how warstomp can be casted in feral form now but lets try and make maybe roots not break form either i am just throwing ideas out. Once a feral druid breaks form forget about it. We are done.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Rotation is great dont see anything wrong with it. Unless you wana make feral bear swipe GC again :)))) only thing i see need fixxing is feral thorns a bear cast!!!

# What’s on your wish list for your class? Thorns BEAR CAST! Should be NUMBER 1!!!

# What spells do you use the least? thorns , and cyclone.

ON A SIDENOTE Fandral's Flamescythe Makes you a fire kitty. How about we take his tanking form. When in feral bear we get Scorpion Form. Wishfull thinking BUT that would be COOL!!!!!

• PvP (Feral)

• -------

• Arenas

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• 1)
    Shifting using the same GCD as other abilities. It feels clunky. As an example, when you fat-finger a spell which takes you out of form, it takes you 3 seconds to correct the mistake. That's very punishing, frustrating, and awkward.

2)
    Shred positional requirement. I recently discovered that I could be FAR more effective by using a shred hotkey on my mouse instead of my keyboard, as it allows fast left/right strafing to exploit the 'behind target arc.' I'm guessing this is not intended to be a requirement for competitive play, yet it is. (Also: the usual points about high latency and boss mechanics)

• Feral is at its funnest when it's quickly shifting between offense, defense, and utility. Slippery in form and space is how I would describe it - a slippery feral is a fun feral.
    As an example:
    Bear charging target 1 (root)
    then bashing target 2
    applying a 5 point rip on target 2
    then running away, healing
    then returning to instant cyclone target 1
    pop berserk and go for burst on target 2
    -That's fun.

• Being stuck. If you're stuck in a single form for a long time, regardless of why. If you're stuck in place.

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• Thumbs Up!

• 1)
    Shape Shifting on its own GCD
    For many reasons, including elegance of gameplay... also removing the GCD tax from feral utility will make them easier to balance their utility with the other druid aspects.

2)
    Using lifebloom with Predator's Swiftness will consume the proc and apply 3 stacks of lifebloom. We need a useful alternative - cyclone is by far the best option right now.

3)
    Travel Form grants 2 seconds of SNARE immunity when entering it. With the prevalence of ground target / auto-apply snares, the slipperiness of the druid has really suffered. I would enjoy this.

• Healing Touch, Regrowth, Moonfire, Wrath, Starfire.
Funkichicken - Uldum - Restoration (Main) with Viable off specs for Balance, feral dos, and tanking.

I am a raider at heart, though I do do the occasional BG or arena game..

Heroics against my will, normal raids for the most part, and heroic raiding as much as I can. I stick to 10-mans these days, and I never PuG.

More arena than anything, never done a RBG.

Frequent tank swapping is a tenant of game play in WoW these days. This, I think, is a good thing, however, it takes 3 GCD's to move my lifebloom to a new tank, which essentially forces me to do ether leave it where it is (and fully over heal with it) or spend a lot of time moving it around and neglecting my raid healing duties. Take for example Ragnaros (normal) - the tanks taunt back and fourth very very quickly. I've tried to keep my LB up on the active tank, but it's just not reasonable to do so, ad half the time they are tanking, I'm stacking the buff, then just need to move it again 5 seconds later. I would like to see a mechanic that allows rest druids to move a 3 stack of lifebloom to a new target in 1 GCD - similar to a Soul Swap type of mechanic.

I would like to see harmony have a slightly longer duration - 15-20 seconds instead of 10. At the end of the day, the major role of a rest druid is raid healing - there are times where the right thing to do is to blanket hots in preparation for or in response to major raid damage. I don't think we should loose our mastery bonus because of that.

Gear. I know it's kind of a goofy answer, but for healing in Cataclysm, being even slightly under geared makes healing painful - being perpetually OOM is no fun. That said, I actually like that healer mana is relevant now, unlike wrath. I also like that I need to use more than one or two spells. I remember rejuv spamming during ICC, and that was cool and al, but now I need to actually think when healing. I like that it's more challenging.

I miss being a tree. A lot. Plus, I think all the recent Innervate changes were unnecessary and very annoying. Same with the threat changes - totally unnecessary.

I like that I essentially need to have lifebloom up forever (it give the feel of a DPS class with a more finite rotation). I would like to see swiftmend reset its duration in addition to the hard cast direct heals.

-Rapid Lifebloom swapping mechanic
-Increased duration on Harmony
-Tree of Life should have some type of mana benefit - i.e. reducing the cost of spells or increasing regen while active.
-I think rejuv is too expensive mana wise. It is prohibitively so most of the time to use on many targets. One of the things that I do not like about Cata healing vs. Wrath healing is that I have to hard cast massively more. I have always seen Resto Druids as a HoT class, which has been limited massively now. I find myself raid healing with nourish a lot because it's cheap... it's also a lot less effective, but I can't afford to be as liberal with HoTs as I once was.

Well, I think as a healer I'm very mindful of my arsenal of heals and use them all when it's appropriate, but overall I use healing touch the least. This is mostly because of my raid healing role - I need to heal a lot of people for a little as opposed to one person for a lot. I tend to nourish a lot, as it's mana neutral and refreshes my LB stacks.

PvE

Questing

n/a

1) Flexibility of Druid being a "Swiss-Army knife" class, and 2) shapeshifting itself is fun.

1) Things that reduce flexibility: e.g., cookie-cutter talent trees, minimal glyph choices that offer real alternatives.

2) No integration of class characteristics into the broader social aspects of WoW (aside from the pigeonholed Tank/DPS/Healer and RAID buffs). For example, could a Druid offer services to enhance pet training for hunters?, could a Shaman offer elemental additions to armor/weps?, and so on. Yes, we are still unique classes even outside of RAIDs!

3) Dropping out of Moonkin form to heal myself.

Feral is fine - very flexible. Moonkin eclipse model is kinda faceroll, though. Preferred the old way.

1) More flexibility is always better. (NOTE: This is not the same as just adding more complication - flexibility implies added options, complication implies merely added demands.)

2) Specializations within the class tree choice: so, for example, a feral is not a feral is not a feral. One specialization might enhance stealth-related abilites, one might enhance speed and mobility, one might enhance raw damage. Each specialization boost would be offset by some decreases in the other specializations: choices have consequences.

3) Return of the old permanent tree form!

Wild Mushrooms probably. (But this may be just a result of primarily solo play).

EDIT: Contrary to some others, I DO use the Moonglade teleport and would miss it greatly.
mainly pve but i also pvp in my spare time.

Shapeshifting, i feel ferals suffer from the GCD when shapeshifting. This is in comparison to other classes. Take a pally for instance, his target is low on health but he needs a heal, he can do so then immediately apply the damage needed to kill his target. As for ferals in the same situation we have to pop out of form to apply our heal then shift back into form (which cost us a GCD) then we're able to apply our damage etc. I dont think the GCD should b removed from shifting into a form just cut in half like unholy DKs. i think that would solve this issue.

I would love to see feral cats and bears with some type of armor like majordomo or see some type of change in muscle structure as ur gear gets better. So the higher the ilvl the more bulky the cat and bear forms look. Also i would like for us to get our mobility back (shapeshifting out of snares, etc.)

Claw lol i never used it at all

1 day ago
*Coming from a Resto and a Boomkin perspective*

• Resto: PVP
    Boomkin: PVE

• Boomkin: Questing, Dungeons

• Resto: BGs and Arenas

• Resto: stealth in cat. I really wish there was another stealth like vanish that would have a CD but I could use it in combat.
    Boomkin: good to go so far

• Resto: HOTs FTW!!!!
    Boomkin: I'm a FLUFFY MAGELOCK :D

• Resto: Not being able to use my flying form in BGs like a normal mount, would be awesome! But really, I enjoy this class/spec alot
    Boomkin: no issues for what I use the fluffy mage for.

• good to go

• Resto: other than the vanish thing and flying form wish, nothing else.
    Boomkin: Wish the boomkin could fly...

Resto:nourish
Boomkin: The mushroom bomb thing
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE Feral Druid Tank

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Normal Mode 10m Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] I do not PvP at the moment

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Ranged Silence of some sort. All of a bear druids AoE is focused around itself. Unles I go charging into a large group of mobs gathering casters can be a pain. Warriors have Gag Order, Death knights Death Grip and Paladins have Avengers Shield to deal with long range casters. I wish druids had a way of doing this to bring the casters to me so I can do some AoE threat on trash pulls.

I like wearing leather armor and how it interacts to work defensively using crit to proc savage defense is a neat mechanic.

What makes playing your class less fun? Sometimes I get questioned about my health pool. I understand bears tend to take a little less damage than other tank classes but healers don't always but that is probably more related to their ignorance more than anything.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? I really love how feral bear plays right now. The way Lacerate and Pulverize interact as a defensive action is extremely fun and engaging within a boss fight.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Really a ranged silence would be wonderful. Other than that I am wonderfully happy with how bear druid is at the moment.

What spells do you use the least? I use almost all of my feral bear abilities regularly. Stampeding Roar is a bit meh due to the rage cost outside of combat.
What type of content do you focus on?
--I completely focus on PvE, I have other alternate characters to strictly vent my rage with PvP. c:

If PvE, what type of PvE?
--All forms, primarily raids.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
--Losing tree form. I loved it. Make a minor glyph to bring it back? Please?
--Patch fixes that break Balance druids ability to hit mount while in Moonkin form. Seriously guys. I love you and all, but this breaks peoples balls.
--Wrath Casts. Did you know you can fit about 4 wraths in before they'll hit Rag if you aren't centre front? Oh the fun I spend needing to watch little balls in the air so I can predict eclipses.

--The ability to perform every role.

--The ability to perform every role. (Wait, see what I did there?) Resto druids are very powerful because of their hots on a large amount of fights. Bear tanks are fairly powerful because they are hit or miss tanks with a emphasis on absorbs or armour. Feral cats are getting the much needed buff love. Balance? I see emphasis on knock backs and aoe burst (Even then it was nerfed.)
--Just the feeling of wanting to switch from Balance to Feral (Cat) can be a bit toying depending on fight mechanics and availability can be annoying. I feel as a druid it makes us need to be more aware of each class change incase X fight requires us to change to Y spec depending on our raiding enviroment. (I know your trying to avoid this, but it's unavoidable. You cannot control peoples way of thinking.)
--Having a sea sausage for Aquatic Form. I hate it, and I much rather walk around the body of water even if I can fly. I hate it -that- much. Make me a fish. Or a shark. Or a turtle. I can give you suggestions all day.

--I really dislike the lack of a good Balance cool down. Starfall I admit, is a great passive damage dealer and starsurge no longer impresses me since the PvP induced nerf, but I feel Force of Nature should be altered a bit. No one ever says "DAMN I WISH I HAD STARFALL, TOTALLY WOULD TRADE ARCANE POWER FOR IT".... See wish list to see what I mean~

--A moonkin model change.
--A better cool down for Balance. Maybe altering Force of Nature to have a longer cool down, but more tree's (Or put some variety to it, maybe a Ancient of Lore or a Ancient Protector to lay the beatdown!)
--Bear form cool downs. I next to never tank and know that the lack of is unfair. (I'm in the crowd that says thorns doesn't count. Breaking bear form for a bit of aggro / petty damage and risking the life of the raid? No thanks.)

--Faerie Fire (would if I was feral more), Cower, Hurricane, Cyclone, and of course....

>>>>>>>> AQUATIC FORM <<<<<<<<

1. What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

2. If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

3. If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

4. What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

5. What makes playing your class more fun?

6. What makes playing your class less fun?

7. How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

8. What’s on your wish list for your class?

9. What spells do you use the least?

1. Both

2. Heroics, Old Stuff (for achievements) and Baradin Hold

3. BGs and 2v2 Arena

4. I don't know what about druids can be placed on the "quality-of-life" thing. But i'll jump on the aesthetics wagon like some others did.

The cat/bear/flight forms are really great,, but the "travel" forms kinda feel very outdated when put together with the "revamped" ones, it's the same feeling i get when i see the "classic" races and the new ones (draenei, worgen, goblin, blood elf). the ground travel form is really "lacky" visually, i tend to ignore the fact, because i'm mostly on cat form or flight form. When i'm running away from stuff in PvP, or carrying flags, i don't really pay attention to it, but it feels very artistically detached from the newest models. Aquatic form is the least used, but i believe that is not a fair reason to ignore how ugly (not just the model but the chosen animal) this form are.

I would like to see more vanity items like Leyara's locket, or make the current "costume things" persist trough feral forms. I got like 5 "model swapping" thingies, and only Leyara's Locket is in my bag for obvious reasons.

PS. Making flight form able to carry friends if you have a flying mount that allows it (like the R-A-F rocket).

5. The reason i play druids since early BC is the versatility. I used to run around with at least 4 sets of gear in my bag (tank/cat/resto/pvp). But since the dual talent specialization and the tank and cat talents being pulled apart for role "shaping" purposes, i just stayed with feral specs (tank / dps). It is the coolest druid spec imo, and very "smooth" to gear up, since i can use lots of cat gear pieces as a tank.

I felt that the PvP got very frustrating with the "shape shift snare break" nerf. It was one of the coolest things about druids. I wish we had this back, and idk, make the shape shift cost more mana if you are snared or stuck, working like a "hand of freedom' with a internal cooldown if necessary.

The models being revampes like i said at Q#4.

6. Position requirement for DPS, change of stats weight every patch, frost mages, how we can be easily controlled on arena scenarios, forced to rely on outside sources to understand how my stats work, lets be honest, it is impossible to intuitively "gear" your character relying only in what the game teaches you from 1 to 85, and the game population hardly helps with info when you're a fresh "max level", saying this based on what i see on general chats and stuff. The whole social experience became a "newbie bash/troll contest".

7. I like feral dps rotation. Nothing to add, except that the "dps drop" when you can't be behind the target.

8. I mentioned stuff about this question around the other answers. I'll enlist as topics here:
- Revamped travel forms
- Snare/stuck break with shapeshift
- Model swapping items that persist trough feral forms
- More items that change our cat / bear form, like Fandral's thing. But i think a less "glowy" form would be cooler, something with more tattoos or armor pieces etc.

9. No idea. Overall i think nourish. Within my specs, probably ferocious bite (only pvp or dyingbosses mostly).

I focus on PvE content.

Heroic Dungeons and Normal 10 man Raids as a bear tank.

Not applicable

Cannot perform certain menial tasks while in form. Example: Creating potions or Food.

Switching targets mid-encounter could mean a loss of combo points without an ability like the rouges Redirect.

Being able to perform any major role by a simple re-spec and gear change. The lore behind the class has perked and continues to keep my interest in the class.

The mantra of being the "Jack of all trades, master of none." I feel locked into my form where the penalty to switch out is too great in order to use a raid cooldown. Rebirth and Innervate comes to mind. A raid boss would rip me a new hide if I dared to use the two global cooldowns to cast one of those and back into bear form.

As a bear; once you get used to the concept of effective rotation, it feels kind of bland. The ability rotation feels small. Even smaller if you have party or raid members providing the same non-damage debuffs.

Raid cooldowns that does not require you to switch out of form.
And retaining some class uniqueness before class homogenization takes it all away.

Any raid cooldown that requires you to shift out of form to cast.
Any non-damage debuff that another raid member provides on a consistent basis.
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
Tree form. All of the other specs of Druid have a form that they can use whenever they like and for as long as they like (Cat, Bear, and Moonkin). It would be nice to have the ability to go into "basic" tree form (which would look like the original small treant form) which would purely be cosmetic. The tree of life cooldown could then turn you into the current larger tree form and give you the same benefits that it does now.

This seems a very logical suggestion.
Balance Druid.

What type of content do you focus on?
PvE, casual PvP

If PvE, what type of PvE?
Primarily 10m heroic raiding, 5 man heroics when needed.

Mushrooms are simultaneously the best and worst spell in the game. They do excellent
damage, spread Earth & Moon, apply a necessary slow, and fit perfectly with the
theme of Moonkin AE being DoT oriented. However they're a pain to place
perfectly and keep track of and mobs are frequently kited out of their range.

Utility in a raid setting - for those progression fights where we feel like our efforts made
a difference between a wipe and a kill. A timely rebirth/tranquility, taunt/kite, for example
Having a comparatively nuanced rotation that requires slightly more attention to detail
than other casters.

Being relied upon for cooldowns. Having to drop form to tranq as part of a regular
cooldown rotation, having to run across the room to give an innervate even though
it only gives 5 to 8k mana, and having my DPS suffer because of it. Dropping form and
using a GCD to get back in form and being poor on-the-go DPS makes these no fun.
Cooldowns are nice for "UH-OH" situations, not on every CD just because. This is still
viewed as "our job" in raid situations, however.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
Really like it, though it can be frustrating as our ability to excel on the meters depends
on timing that isn't always in our control or a strat suited to us multi-dotting with few
others in the same role. This aspect of Moonkin DPS is not understood by other players
making expectations skewed.

I've seen several posts detailing wishes for a viable PvP Balance class. I'd be more
likely to be online more and participate more in that side of the game if changes
were made that gave us something, anything, to address warriors, rogues and DKs
ability to simply dominate us.

Sticky Mushrooms - I really like this idea. Having to place the mushrooms on the ground
in the middle of a massive pack of adds where the projected texture for placement
frequently disappears or bugs out is so annoying. Would also solve the mobs-kited
out-of-range problem quite nicely.

Improved Barkskin - let RDruids cast it on others (a much-needed tank CD), let it make
Balance druids immune to stuns or some such mechanic.

For the love of God - triple spec. If there's a strong belief that we should not be able to
have more than 2 immediately available specs when "out" in the world at least let us
save alternate specs at a trainer. Its no different than what we already have in place,
save for the uneccessary aggravation of clicking unlearn talents, selecting all the new
talents and glyphs, frequently under a time constraint as a raid is waiting to summon you
back and making you likely to make mistakes. No fun and its just a time sink.

Hurricane - absolutely not needed.
Thorns - pretty underwhelming at present.
Nature's Grasp - I can't seem to get away anyway