Class Feedback – Druid

Druid
Prev 1 7 8 9 76 Next
•What type of content do you focus on?
both (feral for PvP, resto and feral for PvE)

•If PvE, what type of PvE?
heroics for now.

•If PvP, what type of PvP?
BGs, some rated

•What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
maybe changing life bloom back to multiple targets. i understand why not, but it's really nifty when there's an AoE that makes the group go kersploo.

•What makes playing your class more fun?
goodness. probably the viability. being able to shapeshift into a cat was a reason i rolled a druid about 5 yeras ago, and it's still my main character, even the same spec.

•What makes playing your class less fun?
nothing i can think of, really.

•How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
(for feral) it makes sense. you can change bits of it, but itll effect your dps. from what i understand, feral was/is the hardest spec to play suffienciently, and i enjoyed that, because at the end of heroics or raids i'd get complimented on my dps.

•What’s on your wish list for your class?
when i found out that druids were going to get stags for our travel form, but then we got cheetahs, i became a sad drood. can we has stag form please? ouo

•What spells do you use the least?
i never use claw. it doesnt really do anything, to be honest. mangle does about 4 or 5 times as much damage, also gives a combo point, and adds a 30% bleed effect. if claw was some form of a bleed that didnt require combos, like rake, then i might use it.
What type of content do you focus on?

PvP / Casual PvE / Solo'ing

If PvE, what type of PvE?

Casual raids / Heroics / Solo'ing

If PvP, what type of PvP?

Arena / BG's

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

I think being able to use travel form indoors (similar to shaman), would make indoor PvP survivability (i.e. Warsong flag room) much greater. Resto druids are a pretty squishy healer.
It would also be cool if druids could use 1h caster swords.

What makes playing your class more fun?

Versatility.

What makes playing your class less fun?

Boomkins imo. I think if they had a feel of "viable in pvp" instead of "broken, waste of time, and frustration" Also, if balance had more of a malfurion feel, and weren't forced into moonkin form. I <3 shapeshifting, but being a blubbery bird in combat takes away from the feel imo.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?

Being resto, I hate being so reliant on lifebloom, although it's a wonderful spell. Would also make life easier if I could keep it on myself and my target I'm trying to heal at the same time. Other than that the resto "rotation", if you could call it that, seems to be comfortable.

What’s on your wish list for your class:

1. Spells to make flowers bloom everywhere!
2. Being a bit thicker as a PvP resto.
3. Travel form looks dull, it would be good if they were revamped, and changed by race-to-race.
4. Being able to use 1h swords would be sweet =P (What druid wouldn't want thunderfury?!)

What spells do you use the least?

Nourish <- Wotlk Nourish spam was beastly, just sayin.
Teleport: Moonglade
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] ~Pve
If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] ~ I usually only raid on my druid, but I will, once in a while, poke my head into a heroic.
If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] ~N/a
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. ~ I think that the fact that resto druids were forced out of their form (Tree of Life), while the other 3 specs get to sit in theirs, was a little uncalled for. Having to use a minor glyph (yes, I know it's minor) to change the look of the new tree cooldown that you guys implemented is a little off putting. I liked being in the original tree form the whole time. I don't care much for savory delights anyway :p
What makes playing your class more fun? ~I so love being able to heal while jumping around. The hots are what makes me love my druid more than my other toons.
What makes playing your class less fun? ~Not having a tank cooldown. If barkskin was castable on someone else, that would be great in pve, for instance.
How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) ~The healing "rotation," to me, with the exception of Tree of Life, is perfect. Tranquility, wild growth, and rejuv/swiftmend/effloresence are so perfect for raid healing, and I can cast healing touch all day, and still keep up with pallies and disc priests.
What’s on your wish list for your class? ~Getting the original Tree of Life back, as a permanent form, not a cooldown.
What spells do you use the least? For healing, I use all of my standard healing spells equally. Nourish may not be used as much, as I'm not ever tank healing, but I still consider it useful. As for feral and balance, I don't play those much, but I do know that they use all their skills equally as well. With the exception of claw. Why is that even in the game still? :p
What type of content do you focus on? PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE? 10 man Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? NA

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? My biggest concern is with all the utility never get to use. As a Feral Combat druid I am my guild's main tank. I do nothing but tank. Because I rarely ever have a chance to shift out of Bear Form safely I never get to use the utility spells I have at my disposal. Innervate, Rebirth, any healing spell, Thorns, Soothe, Hibernate, Entangling Roots... These are all spells that are given to druids to provide utility that Bears never have the chance to work into a fight while they are actively tanking. I'm told Bears can't have X because we have the utility of Y, but I find that to be an unreasonable explanation because in order to use Y, I have to stop being a tank for a few seconds and make myself highly vulnerable in order to use the utility spells that are given to me.

What makes playing your class more fun? Being able to stand toe-to-toe with all of the biggest and meanest monsters in all of Azeroth as a Bear while having nothing to protect me beyond my own furry hide. Tanking on a druid is an exhilirating experience for me because of how unique it is when compared to the other tanks.

What makes playing your class less fun? Being told that feral's self-healing thoughput is OP because we have direct healing spells available is very "unfun" because those heals are pathetically under-powered even when you have the time to shift out to caster form and cast them. Basing feral's self-healing power on a spell that requires you to stop being a feral druid is asinine. There are absolutely zero encounters in PVE where a feral druid can stop to heal themselves, so why are we continuously balanced as feral druids around having healing spells we can't cast?

How do you feel about your “rotation”? It's a little dull for bears since the threat buffs were hotfixed in.

What’s on your wish list for your class: Higher availability of existing utility while shapeshifted

What spells do you use the least? Rejuvenation, Regrowth, Rebirth, Innervate, Healing Touch, Lifebloom, Nourish

I've always liked pvp and that's the only reason I play WOW. I've played a variety of healers and, in pvp, I know that resto Druids are lacking in survivability especially when it comes to more then one dps attacking you. The heal over time spells heal so little. It's very difficult to keep yourself alive and others alive espeically when at low health. My other healing classes can bring someone back to full health with no problem. On my Druid... If ur at low health and I don't have swiftmend up, which is a 3min cooldown, well...you're dead. My ticks that don't heal enough through someone getting hit 20k plus and my HOTS heal for 4k not crit.... It's really frustrating. Especially when your a healer and you can't really help someone who needs heals fast. Now that lifebloom can only be put on one person except when in tree of life form is even worse. In arena Druids can be easily cc'd and can now be pollyed... Which again brings me back to my point that when our HOTS do so little, by the time it wares off. There is no way to heal fast enough and stack three life blooms and wait for them to tick. I loved my resto Druid in wrath of the loch king. Now... Feral is the only way to go. Which I hate to say. Please fix this!! ;)' as a pvpers point of view.
I'm sorry that I probably won't have an extensive list, I don't really dwell on these issues too much.

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

Both.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Regular 10 man raids.

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

I've been doing all three lately.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

I've never played resto, but it makes me a sad bear that they no longer have a permanent form to shift into. Every other druid spec requires a shift; it's what being a druid is all about. I also would like to use novelty-cosmetic items in forms, and perhaps be able to display my staff as well.

I'm a cat! I'm a bear! I'm a night elf! I love my versatility. I also love our new bear and cat forms.

I miss being able to shift out of roots. I miss perma-treeform. I feel seriously gimped (as kitty) if there is a boss fight that requires me to stand in front of them. No shred = no damage. Someone posting below mentioned having to roll against dps for gear and pointed out that plate tanking gear is clearly for tanking, no dps rolling against pallies/warriors/dks for their gear. If plate gear can be clearly for dps or for tanking, leather should be too. However, I understand that you are then creating items that serve one class and one spec, and that is something you are trying to avoid, so the loot tables don't become gigantic. I'm not sure what the solution is there.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

It used to be a little more complicated, which actually I feel ambivalent about.

What’s on your wish list for your class?

A perma-resto form.

Thorns.
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] Mostly PVE; tank and resto

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raids (non-heroics)

It seems like all of the issues with tanking and being forced to hit are inconvenient for blood DK's, but expected from druids.

HUGE POINT: no ranged silence, still the only tank class without one.

What makes playing your class more fun? I actually don't think bear druids are fun at all, i quit tanking.

What makes playing your class less fun? Being forced to look at a big bear !@# all the time. I would love a minor glyph called "the beast within" or something, where i get to show off my gear, but retain the requirement of clicking on a "stance".

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) As a bear, it's BORING.

What’s on your wish list for your class? Real viability as a tank with a more unique toolset. I feel like a watered down hybrid of the other tanks.

Reserving a slot for now. When I get home from work I will post some lengthy feedback specifically about cats n' bears.
Restoration Druid - Twisting Nether

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] - Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] - Raids (Casual)

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] - Arenas/BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
- I would like cosmetic items to persist coming in and out of shapeshifts things like "Kalytha's Haunted Locket" which are removed when we switch between forms is sort of a wet blanket when you're doing BGs or even i'd assume for RP purposes. Also Some form of change even something minor from 280% bird form to 310% would be neat, but that also falls under cosmetic issues and isn't really needed.

- I love the mobility in being a druid. Being able to cover a lot of ground to get to various group members is the play style I fell in love with.

- Lack of customization once we are in various forms, after all i think most of us chose druids because we liked the idea of hoping back and forth. Also the amount of CC dps classes can put out. I'm able to escape most of the basic ones and even that doesn't seem to be enough anymore.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I find it still sort of basic for resto druids as with most healer comps we dont really get to use our full array of spells.

A few things i'd like to see would probably be:
- Better survivability CDs for PvP.
- 'Power Auras' type of display for harmony would be nice, i'm kinda lazy so i have an addon to monitor it, but more lights and colours would be cool.(even mages get stuff that lights up if they can spell steal it :P)
- More customizations for cat/bear forms (maybe even bird form).
- Larger array of spells for PvE & PvP content even more situational abilities/glyphs (ie. glyphing to make tranquility a bigger hot at the cost of direct healing)

- Cower: With the recent tanking buffs especially even a below average tank can hold threat just fine.
- Regrowth: I find it too mana inefficient and with current gear and the content I run I cannot think of a time recently when i've used it.
- Teleport: Moonglade: Nice for low levels I suppose, otherwise it's useless I suppose can't think of a time after the original quest i've used it.
- Hurricane: Multi-dotting and mushrooms tends to be much more efficient now.
PVP

N/A

Mostly Arenas and sometimes Rated BGs. I wish I could do more rated BGs, but because I'm so squishy as a resto druid, people rarely take me at a competitive level.

Not having to be a tree all game long is really nice!

Utility. As a resto druid in arena, if I'm paying attention and using the proper spells at the right time I can make a huge difference in the game's outcome with my CC, interrupts and so forth.

I'm way too squishy. It's basically not a realistic choice to play resto in arena without 2 classes that can do some heavy baby-sitting for you. I'm the weakest of all 4 healers because of how easily I die no matter how hard I try. Rated BGs aren't even worth mentioning, I explode in tree form in 2-3 seconds when the opposite team gets on me.

Other classes, when they get away or juke a cast, they're able to quickly recover to full HP. When I get away (using one of my 1 minute CDs) or juke a cast, my life goes up slowly so if they catch up to me in the next few seconds I'm basically dead.

I honestly can't stress how awful resto druid survivability is in PvP. If this was somehow fixed, they would be fun to play again. Meanwhile I personally stopped playing it and am enjoying other classes.

It's great. I always have different spells I could be casting and I always have different solutions for every problem. It's an interesting and fun class that doesn't get you bored at all.

It's difficult to say what the right fix would be. Mainly, resto druids have problems against melees in arena. Casters, and caster cleaves aren't that big of a problem. Maybe travel form giving a 2 seconds immunity to slows so that I can at least get a way and have a chance at surviving? While barkskin is nice as it is, other classes have way better "immunity equivalent" spells such as pain suppression, bubble, bop, spirit link totem etc... maybe a small buff increasing armor during barkskin would also help. It just really feels that melee truck through resto druids.

Another problem is treeform. I can't tell you how often I had to pop tree form to keep myself alive and while spamming Regrowth and Swiftmends non stop, I wasn't able to get to full HP... actually my life didn't go up at all, I just didn't die during its duration and lost over half of my mana to do so. I think treeform should mean more. People who get BoPed or paladins who bubble or priests who pain suppression, those specific targets don't get attacked anymore and they're out of the danger zone for a short period of time. Treeform should do something similar.

I don't think I ever used nourish this expansion. I used to have it on my bar as button 2, but I changed it to the archeology dig ability and never looked back. (that's how helpful nourish is in pvp)

PvE

Heroic and Normal 10

N/A

I mostly play Feral as a Druid, so all of my answers will be towards that. 95% of my time as a Feral Druid is spent in Bear Form.

Glyph selection (or lack thereof), losing rage when I shift out of bear form, rage generation problems in-between combat.

You guys just buffed the hell out of threat, so threat is no longer an issue which is kind of meh to me. I liked having a tougher time keeping up with the DPS but its not a game changer. However, all I am really concerned about now is DPS, and that to me is a little odd as a tank. This is my first expansion playing as a tank, but it seems to me I should be worrying more about tanking things or living longer etc then DPS. You guys talked a little about this when you buffed threat, just wanted to give my $0.02.

Being awesome. I've played a Priest and Warlock in previous content/tiers and Druids are just frieking awesome. I love being a bear, a cat, a chicken or a tree. I'm so versatile and thats just terrific.

Vengeance is awesome, but thats more a tank thing then a class thing, but its still awesome.

Fighting DPS for gear. It just makes for conflict. None of the other tanks are looking for AGI trinkets or trying to take DPS weapons, but as a bear tank its a constant struggle.

I hate to say anything because the rotation right now is awesome. Its hard at times and easy at times. It has great moments where I can eek out a little more DPS by being more efficient at it and sneaking in Thrash and sometimes where I just get to ROFLStomp packs of adds. However you asked so...

Its tough sometimes. Keeping Pulverize up while tanking a boss and keeping debuffs up, while doing max DPS is just tough. Its fun though. I don't think tough=/=fun. In most cases tough things are the most fun, and this is definitely one of those cases. I average 50-60% uptime on Pulverize and have a few good WoL parses on some of the current heroic bosses, and I'm proud of that. Not beat my chest silly proud, just proud to do a good job on a hard boss. Great druids are getting 70-80% uptime on Pulverize and grats to them. Like I said, its tough :)

There is a weird moment where you pop Berserk on a boss where you have to choose between keeping your Lacerate stacks up or Pulverize. Doing both will mean too much of a loss of Mangle's during your Berserk. Having Mangle apply Lacerate x3 during Berserk (and Berserk only, not Berserk procs from Lacerate ticks ALTHOUGH THAT WOULD BE AWESOME) would help that out considerably.

Not to lose all my rage when I shift out of bear, or to have better rage generating mechanics. Enrage being on a 1min CD makes it tough to use in a 5 man effectively. This is never an issue in raids or on bosses, this is just for 5 mans. Charge should not cost rage, it should be free and generate rage, just like warriors. That would fix a lot of this issue. Incoming PvP QQ :) Or you could only make me lose rage when I shift into cat form after shifting out of bear form. Bear > Caster > Bear (no rage loss) Bear > Caster > Cat (rage loss). This way when you shift out of bear to mount up in 5 man or something or to innervate or brez you are also not losing your rage and have 45s on Enrage.

Also, you could choose to let the King of the Jungle talent reduce the CD on Enrage. Although then the damage % modifier would have to be reduced etc, but you guys are smart and already know that :)

I would like better glyph selection as a bear tank. I know its tough to keep all 4 specs of druid balanced for PvE and PvP but my glyph selection sucks. Give me some mobility options or something. Let me be able to change glyphs for a fight with a lot of adds vs a single target fight. I want to make mistakes and have the wrong glyphs in and regret being bad. Not just simply plug them in when I hit 85 and never look at them again.

Well, while I am tanking a boss I rarely get to use my innervate or brez, and thats ok. Comes with the territory I guess. And those moments I get to shift out of bear form and throw a crucial brez or innervate makes it that much sweeter.

Thorns. C'mon, give it to bears :) We will love you forever.
What type of content do you focus on?

Solely PvE. I'm feral cat. Moonkin is for babies!

Mainly heroics and current tier raiding.

Most importantly? I want to be able to use appearance changing items while in shapeshift form. I feel left out of that entire aspect of fun when I cant charge at Ragnaros in Iron Dwarf like everyone else can.

Anything that would make it easier to maintain my ability to shred. Faster energy regeneration would also make the class feel more visceral in my opinion. A similar ability to rogues that would allow me to bring the current combo points I have on a target to another nearby target. On fights where I have to switch to an add or something similar, my damage takes a massive dip when during the ramp up time. ;-; Maybe allow us to build combo points on another target at the same time but keep the points capped at 3 for our secondary target? Anything like that would be nice.

Swipe being my only way to deal AoE damage. Sure it's very powerful when I have 100 energy but after those two swipes it feels extremely boring waiting for my energy to fill up and swipe every 5 seconds. Maybe adding another ability that stacks a debuff on each affected target and when I use swipe it consumes the debuff for bleed? :o

Feral Cat is my favorite spec out of all i've tried. Naturally as a druid I have tons of versatility and utility and I enjoy that. Once I get my dots rolling and watch my damage start to creep up, its nice.

Close to no way to customize my cats appearance. I was around for the old cat forms and i'm extremely happy with all the new models and skin choices, but some way to show armor (or anything!) on my cat form would make me happier.

The fact that I cant use appearance changing items sucks. Flame Kitty is great and all but it only stays on when i'm auto attacking and out of combat I have to wait 2 hours if I want to just show off. That doesn't mean I don't appreciate the flame kitty though. I DEFINITELY want to see you guys go nuts with this type of mechanic, its really cool for us ferals who spend all their time in cat.

Feral feels alot slower than it did in wrath. Sure the duration of all my bleeds got extended and that gives us more leeway in how to spend our combo points Rip and Ferocious Bite. Feral's rotation has always been a challenge of what to blow your combo points on at the right time, but lately i've been just been feeling punished by our extremely slow energy regen. One mistimed Savage Roar or Bite and i'm racing against the rip timer to build my 5 points. Again, its always been like this, but now you're just watching your demise pan out over a much longer time lol. I mentioned above my qualms about having swipe as my only means of AoE damage.

PLEASE, remove the energy cost for Skull bash, Appearance changing items, Form Customizing. More AoE options. Options for more CP generation. Faster energy generation. Something to help with shreds positional requirements.

Surprisingly, Stealth. You'd think this would be important but its more of a utility. I don't think I ever start any fight in stealth or even see any use of it in most PvE content. Teleport Moonglade can see some love to. Travel form is next to useless.
PvE - Healer

Heroic Raids atm

None with my druid

Having to refresh LB so it doesnt bloom (Longer Time till bloom?)
The GCD that i have to spend to get into Tree Form, when i need tree form i usually dont have the time to cast it or someone may die, i d like it to be like Power Infusion that its off the GCD.

That i can cast while moving
That i can fill most of the roles (Tank Heals, Quick Heals, Raid Heals)

The GCD on LB not being 1 sec like reju. It feels really bad when you shapeshift into tree form and you want to fill the raid with LBs like you would do spaming rejus, but it feels.. awful being stuck by that GCD when you are used to the 1 sec GCD on rejus.
I think the talent "Swift Rejuvenation" should reduce LB´s GCD to 1 sec too, or LB gets 1 sec GCD while in tree form, either works.

Also.. i miss being a tree all the time :(

I love it, its challenging and fun

Being able to use Feral Toolbox without so many CDs and issues, i would like to be a reliable interrupter if needed like a holy pally can

Thorns, should be fixed or removed
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE Resto PvP Boomkin

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Heroics, 10m Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] All of the above

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. Moonkin form should allow you to do something extra like using Dash or Stampeding Roar possibley. Tree Form is a good CD, but i liked passive tree form way way better.

What makes playing your class more fun? Been playing both these spec's since BC or Vanilla, and i will never play any other specs, or prefer not to if i can.

What makes playing your class less fun? Moonkins are probably the easiest thing to kill in PvP then its prob Resto druids. Resto druid double tank healing is a pain, when 2 tanks take dmg or dot dmg, because lifebloom is half your healing on them.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Rotation for Resto seems fine, wish lifebloom was 1s global still, Moonkin Rotation is usually Fake cast, Fake cast, Fake cast, wrath(stun gripped knockback grounding) then i realised im not doing anything, then spam moonfire

What’s on your wish list for your class? Make Moonkins Viable, whenever moonkin was ever in any arena season "Viable" they got nerfed because people started to play it, its like the underdog spec of WoW just like ret, its looked at really closely and will never be too good for that reason.

What spells do you use the least? I get to use all in PvE, PvP i usually can't use Cyclone, Entangling roots, Wrath, Starfire, Sometimes Starsurge, usually only a 3-4second window to put out casting dmg, Treants do no dmg in PvP also. Fungal Growth is good but im always slowed also so it becomes pointless also.
What type of content do you focus on? Resto PVE

If PvE, what type of PvE? Heroics, Raiding

If PvP, what type of PvP? N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Honestly, having to jump out of water to shift into flight form. Lag kills me on that, every single time. That and sharing non-tier with boomkin, when leather caster gear tends to drop so rarely in comparison to others. That one's usually just my luck though. Oh! And having treeform on the GCD, many a good tank has died because of that, and no threat dump.

What makes playing your class more fun? High throughput, having to think on your feet faster than other classes with "Oh Snap" buttons.

What makes playing your class less fun? Honestly, can't think of a thing. I like my class the way it is for the most part.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? Absolutely fine, no complaints

What’s on your wish list for your class? Threat reduction cooldown, Treeform off of the GCD, Tier gear that doesn't have damned antlers on the helm.

What spells do you use the least? Teleport : Moonglade, Thorns, Hibernate
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

Both

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Heroics and Raids

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

All of the above

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

Not being able to use cosmetic items while in form. The Pendant of Leyara was a step in the right direction for improving upon this issue. We were able to mount/attack as if we were in our Bear/Cat/Moonkin form but retained the appearance from the cosmetic item.

An additional idea here would be the ability to display armor on our forms.

■What makes playing your class more fun?

Appearing as different animal forms. I think that taking out Tree form was a waste. I love playing in my Moonkin form.

■What makes playing your class less fun?

Lack of a variety of different colors for the Moonkin form.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”?

Rotation is perfect for Moonkin in my opinion. The only issue I would like addressed would be having to press the Wild Mushroom button 3 times to plant 3 mushrooms. It would be nice to have all 3 planted in 1 GCD.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?

1. Different skins/colors for Moonkin form
2. Ability to "see" armor on our forms.
3. Removal of the eclipse bar/mechanic. To clarify, build it into the form and not as a resource per se. Give us a toggle ability to dictate what "stance" we would be in at any given time during the fight. Essentially put, a two stance bar for Moonkins.
4. Wild Mushroom being able to plant all three (3) mushrooms in a single GCD.

■What spells do you use the least?

Nature's Grasp.
PvE

Normal raids, some heroic

None.

Our great healing toolkit. We have heavy tank heals in HT, Nourish for filler, rejuv for spotting, lifeblooms to help stabilize tanks, regrowth as an expensive emergency heal, and multiple forms with things such as stampeding roar for raid utility, wild growth/efflorescence for raid wide healing and great single and raid target cooldowns.

Lifebloom. On fights which require constant tank damage switching (Cho'gall required constant lifebloom switches every 30seconds or less, Beth'tilac P2, Baleroc, Ragnaros) there is a hueg rotational downtime in swapping lifebloom's. The most noticeable of this was back on Cho'gall where you'd place lifebloom's on the add tank until he swapped to the add, then swapped them to the cho'gall tank until the add died, then back to the add tank.
Introducing a 1-2 minute cooldown similar to a rogue's redirect would help immensely with this, while not making it overpowered. It would make it a convenience thing to remove the constant 3-4s rotational downtime's, while not making it available for every switch.

Great. There are minor nuances that separate the good resto druid's from the great ones.

A 1-2minute redirect cooldown for lifebloom swapping conveniece. Also, I'm unsure if you've checked WoL but resto druids are basically smothering everything. We're great raid and tank healers and have incredibly high throughput, especially now that furor and spirit are useless to us. Either nerfing our drastically overpowered spell (wild growth) a bit due to the absurdly high throughput it has, or nerfing our mana regen back in line with other healers would be great. To end fights with 0 mana I'm fully in caster gear or reforged out of spirit, dropped furor, and would have to drop moonglow too. I also play a disc priest and see a HUGE shift in mana retention and throughput.

Edit:
Thorns. This is just absolutely and completely useless due to its high mana cost. If the mana cost were something like 2k you might see resto druids using it again, or possibly some other change but as it stands, it's too high a mana cost for it to be viable.
in advance: im leaving out the questions that i dont have answers too, im not ignoring them

i've been playing my druid since vanilla and hope a big overhaul is coming (see wish list question)

PvE

All, raids and heroics for now, but I love questing (not daily questing, its still too boring)

I play moonkin, and moonkin are fun because they have a unique feeling as if they are a cross between a shaman and a mage.

i love the effort in making moonkin spells more variable with the eclipse meter, but it still gets just as repetitive. before, it was just starfire until eclipse then wrath until eclipse. now, it is the same thing except with starsurges thrown in between. i think starfall is a (not to be offensive) lazy addition of a spell. it's just "press this button when the cooldown is up for more damage". it would help if there were more of a situational use or it had some synergy with other spells besides the lunar eclipse.

i already mentioned its a little boring still, but the effort to make it more interesting was greatly appreciated.

more situational spells. I feel like anybody can achieve maximum dps as a moonkin because of how easy the rotation is. more situational things like "yay i just used this at the right time and got a huge damage boost" would make moonkin (or any class really) much more interesting. in other words, spells based on skill rather than button mashing.

i almost forgot the main reason i started this reply lol. i really hope this next idea at least goes to consideration for the next big change to druids. one of the reasons i choose druids in a lot of the games i play is because of their abilities to change form and replicate several other classes. the biggest and most annoying problem i see with druids in WoW is that all rotations require you to just sit in one form and use the rotation within that form. by doing this, feral dps is pretty much a rogue with dots, bear form is a warrior, moonkin is a simplistic mage, and there is no shapeshifting during rotations. when i imagine an ideal druid in a game, i imagine an awesome rotation that consists of switching forms constantly, so like a bleed in cat form has a synergy with maybe wrath or a spell-based dot, so that when you see a really good druid fighting in pve (or this would look especially awesome in pvp if you ask me) you see him constantly actively switching forms trying to match together the best synergy of spells and attacks. i understand this is a complicated idea and i certainly dont expect this in 4.3 lol, but maybe an overhaul to druids for 5.0. To complement the overhaul, perhaps the talent trees for druids could be all merged together into one large tree where talents can affect any form and any spell. it's just an idea, but i hope it's considered. i really think it would make druids an amazing class.

well in moonkin form in PvE, i hardly use thorns (i know i should, im just too lazy or i forget lol) maybe some extra incentive to use it would help. i honestly dont know if its just me that always forgets or if thats common among druids. i also hardly use soothe because there arent many frenzy effects to dispel.

EDIT: LOL i almost forgot! PLEASE ADD MORE MOONKIN SKINS! IM SO SICK OF THE SAME ONE FOR LIKE 4 YEARS rofl
Restoration Druid - Soulbound - Anontidas

I primarily focus on PvE, I have an minimal interest in pvp as of late.

Heroics & Raids

I have nothing for this, we seem alright.

Playing with HoTs, our healing mechanics are nifty

The cast time heals, things like nourish and regrowth feel like they don't do enough in crunchtime.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?

As resto the HoT shuffle feels fine.

-A tank damage cooldown, something akin to pain suppression or guardian spirit, even a raid damage reduction cooldown since we are primary raid heals, Barkskin could be tooled into this.
-Efflouressence needs to turn into something that can compete with healing rain better. Increased radius at the very least.

Nourish, as gear gets better Healing Touch is a better option;