Rogue
Prev 1 2 3 4 63 Next

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

Mainly PVE, with a good bit of pvp.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

Arena and Rated BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo
could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

One of my biggest issues with the rogue class is our ability, or rather inability to switch targets effectively. As combat Bandit's Guille is a nice addition, but a real pain as well because we simply can't switch targets briefly without taking a hit. For Assassination poison ramp up time is really a pain for that regard as well.

What makes playing your class more fun?

For PVE I simply enjoy tackling an encounter as a swashbuckler. Blade Flurry, and Killing Spree(to a lesser extent due to positioning changes) just make me feel like a general master of dual-wielding.

What makes playing your class less fun?

For combat, bandit's guile ramp up is very annoying, not being able to switch targets effectively isn't very interesting, and killing spree's position swap isn't very fun either. It can be very dangerous to a raid (Heroic Baleroc for instance) since I get placed directly inside of the boss and often can't use it due to mechanics.
For assassination the general lack of cooldowns isn't very engaging. Vendetta is honestly a weak cooldown, and cold blood is more of a joke for use. Something like Adrenaline Rush would really help the spec in terms of both energy, and speed.
Subtlety just isn't worth the time to play competitively. It would be really nice (in the future of course) to adjust the tree and play style to potentially fit raiding better.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

For combat, the rotation is great. Like many players I preferred it before Revealing Strike, which basically gives us an extra key bind. Other than that, I very much enjoy it because I always have to pay attention, and get a nice work out for my fingers to prevent energy capping.
I'm not very enthused about Assassination's general rotation, but it works. It's often slow, but mastering it puts you leaps and bounds ahead of others.

What’s on your wish list for your class?

I would love another choice for offhand weapons aside from daggers as combat. I would also like changes for bandit's guile to allow target swapping (maybe increase the up time of it, but reduce the damage gain a little). Killing Spree would be wonderful if it would let you stand in your current position when used. Most of all, a baseline shadowstep for all rogues would keep the class interesting.

What spells do you use the least?

For PvE Expose Armor, Shiv, and Combat Readiness.
For PvP just Expose Armor.

Both

Heroics

BG's

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could
be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Oh dear, quality of life issues? Probably the fact that being a rogue feels so stale lately, given the fact that as so many have said, since Wrath, the abilities haven't changed much. Recup feels like a post-mortem spell, so it's like eating without sitting down, and burns your combo points, and unless you spec specifically for it, doesn't do a whole lot.

There's also the fact that two of the three classes specifically demand daggers to be of any use.

The practical uses of stealth, being that jerk who ninjas farm in AB or saplocks a FC, for pvp. Rogues feel like a warrior with a smaller weapon in PvE.

Having to keep up about fifty different finishing moves and hardly ever being able to take the satisfaction of dealing that immense envenom crit.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Fast-paced and brutal - for about three seconds till my turtled energy regen coats me in molasses.

The return of feeling like a rogue in PvE, some condensation of the craptastically high amount of finishers I have to keep up so I can hit the button that does that one huge crit that just screams "Rogue finisher", the kinda crits we used to have.
Also the return of using swords, maces, axes, and fist weapons. Daggers are kinda getting worn thin, and it's kind of annoying when you only get one kind of weapon you can make any real use of, and you have other classes trying to take your weapon. Losing a dagger to a hunter is a painful thing.

Smoke bomb, gouge, redirect, and blind, redirect and smoke bomb not even being on my bars save for Smoke being on my Sub bar.

PVE

Raids

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Having to apply poisons every hour, sometimes I forget or the fall off in the middle of a fight. I do like the idea of poisons but wish you only had to apply them once.

I enjoy the aspect of daggers and stealth, if I wanted to dual wield swords I can play my frost death knight.

The slow pace feel. I love my dual wield frost dk because of the fast pace of abilities bring used and you have to make quick decisions on what ability to use. I honestly think this is how a rogue should feel and be played.

I've been playing combat lately because of the options there are in abilities used but I prefer assassination but it has a slower play style and a very lack luster rotation.

I would like to see more raid viable buffs, because haste is an important factor for rogues a raid haste buff would be nice or they could have a unique buff and offer a raid wide mastery buff. If I got to play the class I wanted it would be my rogue all the time but then the raid would lack a melee haste buff.

Tricks of the trade because in our 10 mans I am normally competing with the other melee in dps and that only offers the person casted on a buff. If we need more dps to down a boss then it's used.
Combat readiness because it shares a cooldown with a more important ability.
Shiv it is used for de-enrages but that's only when the hunter doesn't do it.
Please copy the below questions into your reply and answer each one.

PVP
n/a

BGs for fun, arena (2s for points) have hard times finding rated BGs.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

having carry around stacks of every poison. it would be preferable if each poison was a spell in your spellbook much like paladin seals or shaman weapon imbues. or increasing the time it lasts for, or both.

being invisible, stealthy, love taking advantage of unsuspecting victims

being CC'd at the same time you blow vanish
being brought out of stealth by hunter pets

it's fine, except for the finishers, rupture. which still feels so non-lethal, i only use it for other rogues

-combat readiness off cd with cloak
-shadowstep friendlies
-make each spec play more differently
-make each spec viable for each aspect of the game
-glyph that makes recup tick faster
-increase effects of mastery for subtlety
-make pick-pocket/pick lock more interesting
-fix low level stealth detect npcs that can still see you further away if you're stealthed than if unsteathed.

feint, ambush, pick-pocket, pick lock, expose armor
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
-PvE

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
-Heroics, moving into raids, although i heal more then i raid with my rogue

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
- Having to reapply poisons all the time, having to have combo points to heal instead of just using energy

■What makes playing your class more fun?
- I've always loved my rogue.. Never found another class that I couldn't just spam the crap out of whatever button I wanted to kill something..

■What makes playing your class less fun?
-Being bound to using a dagger, I mean I understand for backstab it makes sense, but other then that, but it seems dmg is hugely nerfed if you aren't also using a dagger in your OH as well..

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
- I think as assassination that the rotation is pretty solid, I can throw out a bunch of different things and just keep my damage up pretty high. Combat though, I haven't really raided on since cata hit.. I mostly use my combat spec for trash in heroics then switch to assassination for bosses..

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
-Having some kind of raid buffs, buff-like poisons.. click a button that poison is on your first weapon.. click again.. much like a shamans buffs, non offhand daggers, less dangerous killing spree, and getting rid of the shared cooldown of cloak and combat readiness.

■What spells do you use the least?
-Expose armor, deadly throw(Kinda forgot I had it.. thats how little i've used it), smoke bomb, pickpocket, combat readiness
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PVE

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Usually questing

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. Poisons. Having to carry them around and making sure I have enough onhand.

■What makes playing your class more fun? Being able to sneak up on opponent.

■What makes playing your class less fun? Having to wait on energy to build back up to do a move.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) I have no problems wuth the current rotation.

■What’s on your wish list for your class? More Rogue specific quest. A legendary quest line only for rogues.

■What spells do you use the least? Shadow Dance
Both

Raids mostly, with Heroics and some other content on occasion.

Arenas mostly with a little bit of Rated and Unrated BG.

I think that we could do with fewer poison types to choose from, not because I want to lose the effects but just too many situation specific stuff going on. For example I find it kind of annoying that I have to take a guess at what I'm going to face in an arena and picking the right combination of poisons, if I'm facing casters then obviously mind numbing is an option, but if I'm not then I have a poison on my weapon that does nothing and potentially I have to try and make a switch mid fight or be caught at a disadvantage.

Also maybe a bigger heads up when poisons run out built into the interface would be cool.

I like the rogue because its probably one the more tactical or duelist classes. In pvp its being able to pick and choose my spots. In PVE no complaints as a Combat Rogue really.

I dislike the nature of Shadow dance, setting the bar for it is a pain in the !@# having only 6-8 seconds, and the fact I'm trying to squeeze out all these high energy costing moves in a short time frame while having to worry about finishers because of the rate my combo points tend to stack during that time.

Subtley's rotational complexity doesn't make it a fan favorite compared to the other two in my book. Having to try and juggle slice and dice, recoup, and rupture, while trying to decide between hemo and backstab, not fun. Especially in pvp.

Revealing Strike still feels like something you just tact on just because but otherwise the combat rotation hasn't changed much since wrath, and I enjoy it.

A ranged knife throwing spec. Making it so Hunter's Camouflage isn't immune to sap (I mean how can I sap a guy who is standing stealthed and supposedly next to invisible, but I can't sap a guy that I can kinda make out from half way across the field). I'd like Revealing Strike to be changed from a finishing booster to a raid debuff just to give at least one spec a little more utility.

Pick Pocket(But then again what do you put on targets to make us want to pick pocket really?), Deadly Throw, Expose Armor, Disarm Trap in PVE (Shannox is only one fight)
-Both

-Heroics used to raid a lot

-BG's

-Poisons, they should be like a shamans weapon enchants and not have a confirmation box to reapply them when there's still time left on the poisons.

-Sub

-ramp up time is really lame as well as bad target switching

-keeping up a lot of self buffs can be a hassle sometimes when something falls off it can really kill your dps
-also if you get no ruthlessness procs your dps can drop significantly

-faster ramp up times

-expose armor
Both
Heroics/Raids
Arena's BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
Poisons, it'd be nice if we could just cast "apply poisons" so its similar to shamans.

CDs, Vanish, Cloak, Evasion, Combat Readiness.
I'm pretty pleased with the class in general. The linking of Cloak and Combat Readiness I felt was unnecessary but I liked that it makes a player think about which they're gonna need in a match. Perhaps with the cd length was reduced further?
Assassination is great, Combat seems a bit frantic.
I want subtlety to be feasible in pve for more than just h valiona. Combat to be feasible in pvp (It is called the combat spec after all).

Expose armor, perhaps if it was a poison spell in the same vein as what i suggested earlier with improving poisons?
And Deadly Throw. I want to use it but it needs to have some sort of stun capacity to be useful imo.

PvE, a little PvP now and then

Heroics, Raids, Old-tier content (as in MC, BWL, etc).

The occasional BG with guildies.

Having the combo points stack on the Rogue, similar to a Paladin with Holy Power. It would cut-down on the ramp-up time involved with switching targets, Honor Among Thieves in the Subtlety tree would not cause any more issues, and Redirect would need to be changed. Let the points disappear 5 to 10 seconds after combat has ended to prevent stacking them for very long.

Have "Throw" be an instant cast with the weapon speed as the cooldown. It would give us a slight mobility buff to help with being kited as opposed to having to stop for half a second to throw while risking our target getting out of range.

Being able to stealth around, sneak past certain mobs, having a certain level of control over encounters by use of positioning and CC

Hearing from others "Why should we take a Rogue when a Hybrid / Ranged character can do it better?" for starters, having out PvE play nerfed due to PvP issues, and such,

Assassination: Rotation is fine, albeit simple. Change to Backstab @ 35% and continue on the same.
Combat: The rotation is ok, though Killing Spree needs some work. Bandit's Guile and Blade Flurry don't get along too well. Revealing Strike is a little lack-luster / cumbersome.
Subtlety: A lot to keep track of, though definitely keeps you on your toes. Honor Among Thieves, though, does make Redirect somewhat useless if the timing isn't right.

Overall: The rotations don't really leave much room for error, nor doing things "on the fly" without sacrificing damage.

Combo points stacking on the rogue, as mentioned in the Quality of Life changes

Throw being instant cast, as mentioned in the Quality of Life changes

Since we're a debuffing class, 2 new poisons to round out the mix would be a good start and make us more raid-friendly. One to provide the "Spell Critical Strike Chance" debuff (which is only provided by Warlocks and Fire Mages) and a "Physical Damage Reduction" debuff similar to Demoralizing Roar or Curse of Weakness.

Also, for poisons, remove Instant Poison and bake the damage into all the others. The talent Deadly Brew essentially does that with Crippling Poison. A change like that (allowing ALL poisons to do damage) would give us more options on what to use when, and not feel like we're gimping our damage output. It would be useful for both PvE (group utility) and PvP.

Expose Armor (due to all tanking classes having the same effect for much less of a cost and is already a part of their rotation)

Smoke Bomb (Haven't really found much use for it, and I usually forget I have it. My own fault, really)

Redirect (I usually pop Recuperate or Slice and Dice to use the points after a mob dies. On fights where there's a boss & adds, I may use it unless I don't have any points when my target dies and I need to switch)

Combat Readiness (Mostly due to the change with Cloak of Shadows. Cloak is more useful)
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvP

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] None

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] All

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. Poisons are a big part of the Rogue class, whether It's from the damage or the control of the fight they give. Granted they are very in-expensive, I have had some very inconvenient times I've had to reapply or change mid fight. while re-applying you already have 5 seconds where you should be in the fight, and in PvP 5 seconds is a game changer. Also, I've noticed a drastic change in DR timers, I don't know if It's just me or not, but WotLK I've had to add just about en extra 5 seconds from the standard 25 for Kidney and Cheap Shot DRs.

# What makes playing your class more fun? The class is extremely unique. In PvP if you know how to play your class you are the most valuable class in the game. The control of being able to lock down multiple targets at once is amazing.

# What makes playing your class less fun? Switching targets with the current Combo Point System. Not enough Actual CC. aka things like blind. Also, way to many guards now days.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Honestly, mostly everything is great.

# What’s on your wish list for your class? A more efficient way to swap combo points to other targets and just one more actual CC that doesn't have such a long CD.

# What spells do you use the least? Deadly throw and probably Combat Readiness since this game has a lot of casters playing atm.

* What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

Both

* If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

25man Raiding

* If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

Everything but RBGs

* What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

OH durability. OH weapon choices. Would be happy to get racial bonus on both hands this expansion.

* What makes playing your class more fun?

The general rotation, decent utility, all 3 specs have had at least 1 fight where they were optimal in both t11 and t12, so I get to play everything if I want.

* What makes playing your class less fun?

Basically it is mobility. Roots reduce a rogue to useless, and if there is Faerie Fire up, we can't even vanish out of it. We just need a little help so we aren't 100% reliant on dispels to do much of anything.

Long Cooldowns on our abilities: Smoke Bomb is just funny, 5s every 3 min. Redirect shouldn't have much of a cooldown, maybe 10-20s.

* How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Really well polished currently. There are no real gimmicks and besides energy capping as combat (which will be tough to balance with BiS t12/t13) everything makes sense and we're competitive with all 3 specs.

* What’s on your wish list for your class?

Ranged Damage/Utility increase, Deadly throw has a great debuff, but maybe move its talent up in the combat tree. The ranged interrupt isn't going to ruin frost mages, and that's where we need the help.

Rupture Damage as Combat(just remove some of our dmg from IP and put it there, I want rupture to actually be viable; it is something like 150dps out of 32k in an ideally buffed fight).

FoK: Weapon Damage is absurdly low (think MM hunter multishot in 4.0)

Some type of freedom ability for roots. Or maybe a spell reflect type of activated ability so we can do something while rooted, anything but stand there and eat 4 different novas.

* What spells do you use the least?

Rupture as combat and pvp sub.
Combat readiness went from amazing to not on my bars in 4.2.
Fan of Knives as anything other than Assassination.
PVE

Heroics and Raids

So few choices with poisons. It is completely static. Instant on your MH, Deadly on your OH and Deadly on your thrown. Also the build up time required for deadly which is also tied into our envenom. On top of that we must also use our combo points as well (combo points are not an issue) in conjunction with deadly poison stacks and envenom in order to achieve maximum potential. It wouldn't be as bad if the timer lasted longer but you if let your stacks go for more then a few seconds you now have to rebuild your stacks, which can take time (this also makes changing targets a huge issue on our dps as compared to any other DPS class). For rogue dps this is a an issue compared to other classes that have no "ramp up time". A shorter ramp up time would make us more competitive with the other pure DPS classes.

The survival options that we have and the stuns can be fun.

One thing I loved was the suppression room in BWL. It was fun to use an ability like disarm trap in a raid. I would love to see things like that again where a class can use an ability they really dont get to use much.

The over rotations in both combat and assassination are not bad and fairly easy to maintain, just again, deadly poison needs to last longer in my opinion.

More choices for poisons would be great.

In raids, gouge, Ambush, cheap shot, kidney shot.
#What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
-I focus on both PvE and PvP.

#If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
-Heroics, Raids, and old content.

#If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
-I do some arena, but mostly BGs and RBGS.

#What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
-Switching targets and having to take 15 seconds to re-apply debuffs like Rupture, Expose Armor, and Deadly Poison.

#What makes playing your class more fun?
-The Art of Surprise.

#What makes playing your class less fun?
-Lack of mobility and guards in major cities.

#How do you feel about your “rotation”?
-PvE wise: It's dull for Assassination as it's mostly passive damage. You feel like you aren't accomplishing anything.
-PvP wise: The fact that you have to be behind your target to do all of your main damage is very frustrating.

#What’s on your wish list for your class?
-Shadowstep as a baseline ability and bringing back Ghostly Strike as Subtlety's Finishing talent move.

#What spells do you use the least?
-Spells like Feint where they really don't need to be used
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PVE

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Other (Quests) .. I stopped playing my rogue when it stopped being fun. At the moment I am mostly using the rogue to farm leather and keep my Leather working up

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
I am not that fussed about the poisons. It was fun to actually make some of my poisons back in the day or to hunt down and pick locks. Now that there are no doors to open and no chests to unlock minus the occasional lock box, it really makes my rogue feel like less of a class.

■What makes playing your class more fun?
At the moment my Enchancment Shammy and DKs feel more roguish than my rogue. Right now, playing my rogue (combat) feels more like working in a machine shop. Press this button so that you can get combo points to do X. If I have to turn off Blade Flurry to get enough energy regen to do anything what's the point of having it active in the first place.

What used to be fun about playing a rogue was having 3 or 4 different attacks that would generate combo points. Having Hemmorage at a combat rogue was great. Mainly because it was a different type of attack.

one of the reasons I like playing the DK at the moment is that there is a variety of basic attacks.

■What makes playing your class less fun?
Having to worry about energy, having only 1 real attack button to generate combo points as a combat rogue.

I really dislike feeling like I am being forced into using daggers as a combat rogue.

feeling like the sense of being a combat rogue has been lost.

I dislike being forced into killing spree. Which I didn't take throughout lich king due to how many problems it caused during an instance. If Killing spree is kicked off in the wrong place you can accidentally agro an additional set of mobs. If I have to be that careful when using my end talent, I'd rather not have it at all. In stead I would up specing into another tree to get the additional 21 point talent to increase the number of types of attacks that were available to me.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I don't really feel as if there is a real rotation, just a single button to push that becomes monotous.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
3 to 4 different attacks for the combat rogue. That vary technique.
Convert Str to Attack Power again so that a combat rogue using swords is not a waste.

■What spells do you use the least?
pick pocket, open locks, disarm, gouge, garote, detect Disarm traps (used 4 times since it was introduced). Sap (CC seems to be beyond most groups, and most people have no clue what other classes can do.) You should see the odd looks I get when I ask a druid to sleep a target, or a hunter to trap or kite something these days. Heaven help me if I ask a rogue to sap. Most don't even know how the mechanic works.
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
-Both

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
-5 Man heroics and solo content

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
-I mainly focus on non-rated battlegrounds. I do 2v2 arena only for the conquest points to get the better gear. I would like to join rated battlegrounds if they had the same requirements for joining as normal battlegrounds. See: solo queuing.

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
-Poisons. Having to carry them around is pointless these days.
-AoE at low levels is non-existent. Fan of Knives needs to be moved way below 80.

# What makes playing your class more fun?
-The whole stealth thing.
-Energy as a resource.

# What makes playing your class less fun?
-I have only one role.
-There are far too many cooldowns to manage. Mainly defensive.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
-Assassination rotation is pretty near perfect in my opinion.
-Subtlety rotation is a complete mess and needs a lot of tuning in order to make it more viable.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?
-A tank spec. There, I said it. You have the perfect opportunity with Combat to turn it into an avoidance-type tank spec. There are already plenty of defensive talents in the tree. I am sure with some tuning, you could manage to make it into a tank/dps hybrid tree just like the Druid's feral tree. That is my main wish. If rogues could get a tank spec, it would be incredible.
-Shadowstep for all specs.
-If not Shadowstep, some sort of Heroic Leap or Blink variant. Select destination, pop up there.

# What spells do you use the least?
-Feint. Useless other than to avoid some damage from AoE attacks, which you shouldn't be standing in anyway.
-Expose Armor. I haven't used this ability once since I learned it.
I play a rogue in a second-tier progression guild. While not my only toon, or my only raiding toon, he is the one I focus the most time and effort on.

PvE almost exclusively.

Raiding: firelands.

N/A

Long ramp-up. As combat, my ramp is over 15 seconds under haste effects, as much as 30 without. Target switching is a pain when ramped up. As assass, my ramp is rng dependent, from 5 seconds all the way up to 12. Target switching, while less of an issue, makes my brain hurt.

The sound effects, the ability to survive damage that most toons die to (3rd concussive stomp Hc Ryolith), running a class with exclusive weapons and low-demand armor.

Long ramp-up and clunky target switching mechanics. Positional requirement for max dps in 2/3 specs. Dependence on rng and passive sources for over 50% of my damage.

Combat: engaging, easy enough to do while progression raiding, always room for improvement. /thumbsup
Assass: simple, not mind-numbing, rng dependence in many ways... /meh
Sub: Hard. Especially on a non-farm boss. Not competitive in any situation that involves anything except standing in one place and dpsing. /thumbsdown

The fact that something like 15% (combat) to 45% (assassination) of my damage comes from poisons makes the Deadly stacking mechanic extremely frustrating, especially in a target-switching environment. I just checked a Baleroc log. A total of 57% of my damage is melee+poisons+t12 bonus. All passive damage.

Stack CPs on the rogue, or leave cps on old targets. Make DP last longer/lessen number of max stacks/increase proc chance dramatically/make stacking poisons an ability. (Possible: make evis refresh DP stacks for combat and sub, and give envenom a Shred-glyph style effect on rupture.)

Blind, Disarm Trap, Combat Readiness.
•What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvE mostly. but I'd like to focus more on PvP

•If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Raids and Heroics mostly. but i do love to go back and tackle older content from time to time

•If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
BGs, Arena's never really did much for me honestly

•What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
well poison duration for one, it doesnt make me feel "more roguish" having to reapply my poisons every hour honestly. I also dont really like having to buy/carry around tons of poisons. I wouldn't mind if each type of poison was a spell in our book rather than an item we carry with us.

•What makes playing your class more fun?
well the high burst damage makes my class fun for one, but mostly being in stealth for as long as i want and waiting for the perfect time to tackle my enemy, also the large amount of control and "escape moves" most rogue specs have is a lot of fun

•What makes playing your class less fun?
well assassination is my favorite spec by far. i love the way its set up, however i would love it if it was a lot quicker to apply 5 deadly poisons to a target so my envenom will hit for its full damage. just seems like target switching in general isnt what it should be. also for Combat, i've always felt that Killing Spree wasnt really fun, since you dont have much if any control for 2.5 seconds...and it doesnt really feel like it fits with Combat..at all.

•How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I havent really tried Subtlety's rotation but i hear its unforgiving. Assassination is perfect for the most part outside of a bit of ramp up time, Combat..its ok. im not a big fan of Revealing Strike...and it mostly just feels like im jamming buttons when i play that spec

•What’s on your wish list for your class?
honestly i would love something that gave more mobility to non subtlety rogues. part of the reason i never pvp is because im not really interested in Sub, but it feels like you almost have to use it to survive arenas because of mobility.
Also, i'd love some type of Execute style move for rogues. Assassination has a bit of this with the Murderous Intent talent, but i wouldnt mind seeing something like that for all rogue specs (or just a trainable rogue skill)

•What spells do you use the least?
i try to use them all when needed, but probably Combat Readiness. it shares a cd with cloak of shadows so, given the option..i usually use cloak. I dont use expose armor terribly much honestly, but that may be because i use mostly poison damage with my spec.
DKs, gtfo rogue thread.
What type of content do you focus on?

PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE?

Raids

I don't really feel that Rogue needs much help in this regard, although it would be nice to bring more utility to the raid. Especially now that TotT no longer really has any relevant threat benefits, bringing something more than just damage to a raid would really help us stay competitive with other classes for raid invites, especially in 10 man where compositions can be very tight.

The fast pace of the rotation.

Being energy starved, (especially as muti) which slows down the rotation.

I like it in Assassination (it feels a bit slow from energy starvation, still, even with the haste from a lot of 391 gear, but structurally it's pleasing). I like the Combat rotation less after Revealing Strike was put in, I prefer the classic rotation for that spec.

The return of fast off-hand swords. I greatly dislike being forced to use a dagger as an offhand. I miss that swashbuckling look of a Rogue wielding two swords.

Shiv, Deadly Throw, simply because their use in PVE is limited/nonexistent. Combat Readiness... when the shared cooldown with cloak was introduced, I removed CR from my hotbar. I refuse to use it, since keeping cloak cooled for when it's needed is so much more important.

All of this.
Almost like the thoughts came right outta my brain. Especially the fast offhand swords. I personally haven't switched from muti to combat just for this reason.

"What makes playing your class less fun?

Being energy starved, (especially as muti) which slows down the rotation."

- this also makes the spec more tactically, and personal play-style, involved. Do you wait for your energy to regenerate enough to get 2 muti's off back-to-back? Or do you button mash as soon as the energy is there?