Untargetable glowing worgen...

Moon Guard
Anyone else see this, or is my screen broken? There's a kneeling, untargetable worgen female outside the SW trade district auction house. Its been there for a day or two...Anyone have any clue what that's about?

Is that a glitched player? An NPC? What's the deal there?
Anyone else see this, or is my screen broken? There's a kneeling, untargetable worgen female outside the SW trade district auction house. Its been there for a day or two...Anyone have any clue what that's about?

Is that a glitched player? An NPC? What's the deal there?

As I've said NUMEROUS times on my alts. It's an error that happens when a player gets healed right as they disconnect. It's an error with the general WMO/ADT build up of Stormwind. This used to happen back when we had an empty void below Stormwind.

The affected player(s) would simply fall under the world and stay there until removed in the next server restart.

Technically what you're seeing is an untargetable ghost. Not a Gamemaster, or an NPC. You're seeing a server error.

As I've said NUMEROUS times on my alts. It's an error that happens when a player gets healed right as they disconnect. It's an error with the general WMO/ADT build up of Stormwind. This used to happen back when we had an empty void below Stormwind.

The affected player(s) would simply fall under the world and stay there until removed in the next server restart.

Technically what you're seeing is an untargetable ghost. Not a Gamemaster, or an NPC. You're seeing a server error.

Wibbly wobbly timey whimey?

Layman's terms.

Someone did something wrong while logging out. They're stuck in limbo, and we see a ghost, because the server crapped out.

...Stuff.
if this is so then what is the explanation for the 5 glowing tauren and 3 glowing drakes that are untargettable in Orgrimmar.... all placed in a strategic order such as

Drake.................Drake.................Drake

.............Tauren............Tauren
...Tauren................................ Tauren
..........................Tauren

and the front tauren is wearing gear much higher than the other 4 but the other 4 are all wearing the same gear
just logged on to take a screen shot there are 6 tauren not 5 i will post SS in a moment
09/10/2011 04:58 PMPosted by Vulpe

I want to hug you so bad right now.
they have actualy changed a nit too (my power supply fried just got back on today) when it started it was 3 goblins 3 tauren then it changed to 6 tauren and 3 drakes all tauren wearing same armor except for the front one... not i seems all tauren are wearing different armor

http://i55.tinypic.com/2r3fk29.jpg
ps different server this is just the only active conversation on the subject
That's kinda neat looking.