Death Knight
Prev 1 7 8 9 57 Next
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Heroics, Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

N/A

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

As Blood - disease uptime. I read Outbreak is going to be on a 30-second cooldown soon which is great, but this doesnt help if I have to switch to another target across the room. In leveling a druid alt I really began to curse how their tanking debuffs are added by dps abilities while I have to sacrifice a third of my resources to apply the same debuffs.

The RP cost of Raise Ally is pretty ridiculous. 50 RP is not exactly something you easily can spare in what is probably already a bad situation. Rezzing my healer can block me from using a defensive cooldown - no good.

What makes playing your class more fun?

Generally the lore and look-and-feel of the DK class is awesome.

From a gameplay standpoint - the resource system is unique and interesting (though it was more enjoyable in WotLK - more on that later). We have multiple resources to manage but I feel its better implemented than the copycat implementations like Holy Power.

DKs have a lot of viability in a lot of different areas. I can farm/solo with ease, I have a lot of neat utility, and damage specs are mostly fun.

What makes playing your class less fun?

Blood tanking basically ruined DKs for me in Cata.

When the changes to the rune system were announced for Cata, I was skeptical but open-minded. Upon seeing the implementation I can honestly say it is a failed experiment that really needs to be reverted. It doesn't even make sense because the way you have designed Unholy and Frost you are still GCD capped anyway, which was the reason why you said it was changing from Wrath to begin with.

Runic Empowerment is awful - especially for Blood. You guys put a band-aid on it for Frost by removing blood runes, but that really is just an example of how the mechanic just doesn't work. Runic Corruption for Unholy is much better, though still given the choice between RE, RC, or WotLK style rune regen - I would pick Wrath every time.

More to the tanking point in particular - I was really excited about the prospect of there being a tanking tree, and was especially excited that DRW wasn't axed as it was the coolest ability in what was the coolest DPS tree in Wrath. That said, the excitement was quickly replaced with depression as DK tanking went from being fun to being spikey and clunky. DRW is worthless for the most part, the mechanic of sitting on runes to save them for DS after big hits is boring, clunky, and generally not fun. We basically have a talent that increases our damage reduction when all runes are on cooldown but then the mechanics of the class encourages you to sit on runes.

I'm all for making the tanking more challenging across the board - I think you guys did that by increasing the cooldowns on many defensive spells like IBF across the board - but I feel like DKs took a much bigger hit than the other tanking classes. This is something I see you have already planned to address soon, but I feel like overall the core mechanic of reactive shielding needs to be changed to something else.

From a DPS standpoint - being GCD locked is generally not very fun.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

The blood rotation/priority system today is awful. I feel like its the only class and spec where you are actively encouraged to sit on resources for multiple seconds or risk imminent death.

Unholy and Frost have fun rotations today, though Frost in particular is too RNG based.

What’s on your wish list for your class?

I would love to see a DPS spec based off of physical damage again. Blood in WotLK was great fun and offered something notably different from the other spell damage specs. Druids have a talent tree that fills both a DPS and Tanking niche depending on talent choices - why did this have to change for DKs?

Make dual-wield tanking viable again, possibly again through a talent, as using DPS weapons reforged and slapped with a tank runeforge has never been very fun.

Make Dark Simulacrum useful in some way on ANY raid content anywhere. 2 of 3 of our Cata abilities have purely PvP-based applications, and even festering strike is only used by a single spec in PvE.

Make DRW an offensive cooldown again. Move it to Frost and get rid of Hungering Cold (which the PvPers tell me is worthless now that it has a cast time anyway) or bring back Blood dps :D

What spells do you use the least?

Dark Simulacrum

Necrotic Strike

Blood Strike

Both.

I'm currently 6/7 Heroic Firelands with Glory of the Firelands Raider.

2200ish Arenas.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

A huge thing for this would be to make Outbreak up every time diseases need to be applied for Blood so that I can keep my debuffs on the target w/o spending runes that I need for survivability doing so. Additionally I like all the ideas that were risen to make Blood Tanking better in the tanking blog a week or so ago, mostly the DS always healing you even when it doesn't hit.

I like that Blood DK's take a lot more thought/skill to play than any other Tank.

The fact that I am forced to DPS the one tank fights in Firelands and told I should play my Pally Tank over my DK because DK's just can't compete with Prot Paladins.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I very much like my Blood rotation, I just wish that I could have a bit more survivability without having to Death Strike every single time possible.

Buffs to Blood Tanking.

Dark Sim, Icy Touch, Blood Strike.
both

heroics mostly

bgs

no quality of life issues really

I love the soloing capabilities and being an unholy master of death and destruction. Also the rune system makes combat very fun and interesting to me.

some abilities and mechanics make the dk less unique and more like the warrior 2.0

rotation is fine

what I really want for dks is to make unholy a lot more revolved around more undead minions and not just one(I wont count the abomination form and the gargoyle because those are only temporary). I think that an unholy dk should have a larger selection of pet choices and be able to summon multiple types of pets like a crypt fiend or a skeletal mage like the necromancers could in warcraft 3. One thing that would make the unholy dk more unique would be if he could have more than one minion out at one time and be able to use different pet combinations for different situations. Another thing I would like to see is the return of the undead form after the dk dies and be able to come back as a ghoul for a short time or maybe a lich.

dark simulacrum and army of the dead. dark simulacrum is almost useless in pve and army of the dead is more of a cosmetic spell in my opinion since most of the time it just mess's up a fight.
What type of content do you focus on?
Both

If PvE, what type of PvE?
Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP?
Arenas

Extremely dull PvP. (Went from standard melee-like play(not getting juked in pvp, saving CDs for the right time etc) to spamming necrotic strike being the most effective style of play in literally every bracket)

Frost rotation keeps you focused, it's easy to learn but tough to master.

Revamp necrotic strike. It's way too powerful being the only heal absorbing ability available to players, mind numbing poison and it drops an AoE slow. (DKs are practically required to spec for this if they want to get anywhere in pvp)

Festering strike, blood strike and hungering cold (mostly use to bait/juke an interrupt to keep them from interrupting my healer so it doesn't go off very often) as frost and blood strike/oblit as UH.
What type of content do you focus on? PVE
If PvE, what type of PvE? Heroic Raids
If PvP, what type of PvP? Bg's
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? Runes being on cd for too long, Empower Rune Weapon every 5 minutes and Improved Blood Tap aren't enough. Sitting there auto-attacking for 3-4 seconds isn't fun.
What makes playing your class more fun? fluid combat
What makes playing your class less fun? Runes/no way to generate RP being on CD for too long
How do you feel about your “rotation”? It's fine for the most part, Frost doesn't have too many extra abilities it can use outside of Obliterate, Frost Strike, and keeping up diseases.
What’s on your wish list for your class? I would like to be able to play Unholy. I mean I have a heroic firelands 2 hander and frost still outperforms it. I really love the way the old Unholy Blight worked.
What spells do you use the least? Not including abilities that are spec specific, but not exclusive (i.e. Festering Strike, Death Coil, Death Strike) i'd say:

Dark Simulacrum
Hungering Cold
Army of the Dead
Dark Command
Chains of Ice
Rune Strike
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PVE

raids

I do not PvP as much as I did in wrath

Runic Power starvation not all that bad as it what is use to be but the few times is a loss in dps or when tanking to build threat (Rune Strike) when tanks are in a fight that requires them to taunt boss and the other tank has a lot of attack power from vengence

We are diffrent than most plate classes and offer diffrent style of fun if it is a players type class to play

I think as either a dps or tank that our Dots has to be up for most the abiltys to do as much dmg as it can do and when Outbreak is on cool down or our ruins to apply frost fever and blood plaque is on cool down we are less effective

When I am 2H frost or Unholy or Blood Tank I find nothing wrong with my rotations

Return of Mark of Blood it was abilty used back in Wrath when I used blood for Tanking it helped the healers manage mana and now Cata is a expansion where healers can not spam their big heals this abilty would be grat addtion to blood tanking

Blood Mastery to last longer atlest a few hits in my tanking set I have lot mastery and the blood shield is my saving grace when I can not parry or evade and my self heal abiltys are on cool down

2H Frost talent in Frost tree could offer more damage and less Runic Power genration

Frost Pressence has rarely been used in this expansion even times I respec into Frost I think you guys could rework it to where it is optinal again.

Rasie Ally needs attlest a glyph to lessen cost use the abilty and or give more health and mana (if target is a spellcaster) when they take the batlle rez I hardly use mine unless one the two druids in my group brez is on cd

Return Wandering Plague Unholy does not have much burst dmg as it is now save for pets and though wandering plague would not be a burst dmg abilty could atlest help keep up with those burst dmg in my opion. Should you not consder wandering plague atlest give unholy tad more burst dmg abiltys if not just one

I think Anti Magic Zone should be moved from Unholy Tree to Blood reason to this is because few Unholy death knights myself include take it and it seems like a tanking abilty more than dps and since bone shield was moved from unholy why not AMZ as well?

Dark Simulacrum
Necrotic Strike

Thank you for reading this post if you get to mine and others below me

Almost exclusively on 10 man raiding (primarily tanking).

Almost exclusively 10 man raiding (also, the occasional heroic, for now.)

Almost never.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

I'd really like to see Raise Ally have a major (or possibly a minor? probably not) glyph to bring it in line with the other battle resurrections, or at the least do something to make it not as difficult to use compared to the other battle resurrections.

I'm actually fairly happy with the tanking mechanics in place for death knights, after experimenting with the various tank gearing methodologies.

Missing death strikes (which you guys seem to be addressing already), as well as being a tank where I need to pick up lots of mobs over a protracted period of time. One recommendation is giving blood Death Knights a lower cooldown on Death and Decay somehow.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?

Feels fine overall.

Bring back wandering plague! give unholy more flavorful spells, such as being able to command more ghouls, maybe like enhancement shaman and spirit wolves? lowering the cooldown of Army of the Dead for unholy may also be a neat option. Oh, I'd also like to add that 2H frost could stand to be a bit more viable, like it was in the past.

As a tank, anything that doesn't help me survive longer, but I don't feel that any of the Death Knight abilities are underutilized, seeing as they can all be applied to powerful effect for certain situations.
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Raiding, some heroic modes.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters. Wasted Rime / KM procs because of latency and having to wait at least .5s before determining my next attack for the procs to trigger. Pillar of Frost / Dark Transformation costing a rune is next biggest QoL issue.

What makes playing your class more fun? Managing two resources at once, reacting to procs and varying my rotations based on situations.

What makes playing your class less fun? Heavily RNG dependent and lack of mobility in raids.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) I feel our rotations are good so far beside Unholy being sometimes GCD-capped due to Scourge Strike costing only 1 rune.

Better mobility in raids.
Strong 2-3 min DPS CD for Frost DPS.
PoF / DT not costing runes or easier to use.
Crit as a stat provide very little benefit to us, would like to see it be on par with other secondary stats. (haste/mastery)

What spells do you use the least? Dark Simulation, not too many encounters that make a good use of this.
In PvE, one of my biggest Cataclysm concerns is that Runic Empowerment completely undermines the new, Cataclysm Rune system.

The new rune system was intended in part (as I understand it) to make DKs feel less spammy, and allow them to time some abilities better. Previously, if runes were available, DKs had to spend them immediately or automatically suffer a loss in throughput. Now in theory, DKs can sit on runes without losing throughput. I might wait to death strike right after a predictable spike in damage while tanking for example, and that puts more direct control for survivability and throughput in our hands.

The problem is that if I hold onto runes (for example to death strike after a spike) then I either cannot spend runic power, or spending that runic power then is a loss in potential throughput because I will not have the chance to activate those runes. Normally, rune strike should be great filler while waiting to death strike after that spike, but because of Runic Empowerment, I lose out on extra runes, which means losing out on more death strikes.

The rest of the problems I have with the class are mostly balancing or quality of life tweaks that I feel can be made easily, but short of scrapping the entire Runic Empowerment system (which is normally a fun design, allowing for responsiveness/procs instead of a fixed "rotation") I don't see how to reconcile this paradox. Runic Empowerment punishes me for holding onto runes in a system that is designed to encourage me to hold onto runes.

Also is "Blood Strike" intended to be a Death Knight version of "Strike", completely replaced (no spec uses Blood Strike) like heroic strike replacing strike? Seems like a confusing ability that I bet many new players leave on their bars and don't know what to do with.

Mostly pve

Heroics and solo play mostly this expansion.

Random BGs if I ever pvp

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?

Runic Empowerment. In a raid setting I also hate being the "spiky" tank.

Not the typical sword and board tank

Fighting my resources for mitigation

How do you feel about your “rotation”?

It's boring. Death strike > Death strike > Death Strike is not interactive, even if the timing of them is. It's whack-a-mole.

I have supplied quiet a few ideas over the past year but since this is official..
Remove the cost of DRW. if that means remove the damage, well do it.
Remove the cost to bone shield
Remove the cost to raise ally
Remove the debuff on raise ally (or add one to druids/warlock/shaman)
Grant more health to the ally that is raised
Make Runic Empowerment more reliable or make it Runic Corruption
Move Nerves of cold steel further into the tree to make it unreachable for blood/unholy (swap with the 2h talent would be nice)
*Do everything that was in the Bloody mitigation blog post*

Blood Strike, Festering strike
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PvE exclusively.

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Raids. I generally will run heroics to complete guild challenges and to maximize valor gains, but that's generally it. I am one of our guilds tanks, and generally run 10m content on normal mode.

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

As a tank, the fact that several of my tanking cooldowns are either on the global cooldown or have substantial resource costs associated with them. It is frustrating when I'm in a situation where not using Death Strike to activate Dancing Rune Weapon could result in my death, or where using Bone Shield increases the immediate damage I take (versus just using a Death Strike).

# What makes playing your class more fun?

I greatly enjoy the range of cooldowns that Death Knights have, and how long I can live under optimal conditions if I play correctly. On normal mode Beth upstairs, I've had a healer tell me that they didn't need to use more than a Riptide. I really enjoy the resource system of Death Knights - I feel that it's fairly intuitive, and has a lot of interesting things that could happen with it to keep it/make it interesting for everyone.

# What makes playing your class less fun?

I don't like that I feel limited in what abilities I use outside of cooldowns. The rotation is incredibly strict, and quite punishing even at the level I'm playing at. Since I'm the only one in our raids applying the standard tanking debuffs, a missed Outbreak, forcing me to spend resources on getting the debuffs back up (which can very easily mess up "rune tetris" enough that Blade Barrier falls off) can very easily lead to a death on anything that hits hard.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Frustrated. I don't enjoy a rotation of 2 abilities, and I wish that I could use the many other abilities that the class had to offer. It's counter-intuitive that using Blood Boil on single target fights over Heart Strike will lead to less damage taken (as I gain Blade Barrier uptime). Runic Empowerment is not a fun ability. I dislike how it functions, and I feel that the ability is at the core of the rotational problems I dislike.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?

I wish that there would either be a change in philosophy regarding tanks - something that equalized armor across all tanks, and eliminated things like CTC capping, and changed bosses so that there is NEVER a chance of getting killed in under a global cooldown from properly managed abilities. I wish that the mechanism of Blood Shield underwent change of some kind - I don't see how a spec with a single ability being the only beneficiary of mastery is "ok". As other, more general things, I wish that I wanted to use Blood Runes and wasn't punished for using them. I wish that I didn't get Global Cooldown capped from using my cooldowns when no other tank has that issue. I wish that there were more tanking stats, and that there was a noticable difference between them.

# What spells do you use the least?

Heart Strike is never used when my survival is of more importance than my personal DPS, which is frequently. Given that this ability is a spec ability, I feel like it should be desirable. Blood Boil takes its place on single target. Oddly, I rarely use Blood Boil for its intended purpose either, as the damage it deals is trivial, and I can generally hold threat more efficiently by using Outbreak to Pestilence, with Death and Decay down and Death Strikes/Rune Strikes on tabbed targets.
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PvE.

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Heroic-Mode 25 man content.

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Many issues were already pointed out in the recent bloody tanking feedback. Just saying it again:

1) Being able to miss our core skill, that plays the major role of Blood Dk's. And being a lot more spiky in fast-hitting bosses, which makes us a "less-desirable" tank when compared to the others. That is a little bit irrelevant on Normal-Modes, but when it comes to Hard-Modes, every bit of advantage counts.

2) Being a "subpar" tank when compared to other tanks in AoE tanking. It's not about threat, but simply about survival. Sometimes you are forced to tank adds( +5 adds) and it becomes really frustating when compared to block-capable tanks.

3)Relying on addons when it comes to track the optime time to Death Strike. It would be great if we had in-built warning or something like the procs warning we have nowadays.

4) Lacking utillity in High-End progression fights. When all tanks can do the encounters with relative ease, it comes down to utillity when to pick up which tank to which fight. Raid Cooldowns are an extremelly advantage that warr/paly tanks have. It would be nice to have AMZ in the blood tree, or any other raid/utillity talent.

■What makes playing your class more fun?

Being able to be responsible for a huge part of our own mitigation/survival. The concept of self-healing is amazing and unique. Also being able to tank with 2H-Weapons is always nice =)

■What makes playing your class less fun?

More than missing Death Strikes, we always have to be alert to use our cooldowns in order to minimize the "spike dmg window". We have to work harder than other tanks to be able to achieve the "same" goal. It is not necesserally less fun, but it gives us a more tense and restrictive gameplay that does not accept errors, or rather, punish more severly errors.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I guess the rotation is fine, i like the way you can gamble with Heart Strike/Death Strikes for Dmg/Mitigation output. The fact that you have to sit on your runes to do "that" perfect Death Strike can be enjoyable sometimes, and sometimes terrible, because that wait makes you eventually lose more Death Strikes, not maximizing the DS/min for example.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?

1) Blood Worms. I guess we could have a little more control over them. By control I mean a button that we could press to blow them up and heal. It would gives us another tool that could potentially help our own survival and our raid survival. This could also address to the lack of raid utillity mentioned before.

2) An in-built warning for the the Death Strike, like the addons we have nowadays, in a model similar to the visual effects from procs.

3) As number 1#, a raid CD would be very nice, and would increase our utillity in Heroic-Modes.

4) An AoE-Taunt, or Multi-Mob Taunt

5) More versatile/fun Runeforges.

■What spells do you use the least?

Festering Strike. Just because i play Blood most of the time.

Sorry for any spelling problems.

Thanks in advance.

Both, mainly PVP.

Raid(tank).

Arena.

Uncapable in self-defence.

Pets, ranged snare, can do something while being kited.

Too easy to be killed / Die in an amazaingly short period of time.

Satisfied on the whole, although I need to pop skills far more frequenly than other classes -- not good to my keyboard.

Give some self-defensive capability, for example a 50% Icebound Fortitude without requirement of talent points, in the meantime u can delete Death Strike in forst and UH spec.

Blood Strike, Scourge Strike(PVP), Death Strike(PVP), Icy Touch(PVP).

PVE

Raids, some 5-mans out of necessity

N/A

No RP requirement on Raise Dead and either base line or a glyph to have the person come up with full health.

Massive amount of Killing Machine procs being used on Obliterate to smack something in the face for massive damage.

Disease application and using Killing Machine on Frost Strike

I feel that the randomness of Killing Machine needs to be addressed. There'll be times where Killing Machine will pop and due to server lag it'll be used on a Frost Strike that I cast about a half second before. I feel that either Killing Machine needs to have a 100% proc rate or allow Killing Machine to make Obliterate free like Rime does for Howling Blast. Also more spells would be nice. Maybe a mix of CD abilities like Crusader strike into the mix would help spice up the rotation.

To be able to competitively dps as 2H frost. I don't like dual-wield, I don't think it fits the flavor of Death Knights, and I really don't like feeling like I'm boxed into it. Secondly, to be able to dps as 2H Frost in Frost Presence. As some people above have said, it feels weird to be in another specs presence. Thirdly, I'd like a couple new abilites that get added into our rotation without replacing anything. Fourthly, To be perfectly honest, a reversion to the old Rune system or make Runic Corruption baseline for all specs,(possibly both, because this is wishlisting) because Runic Empowerment sucks. It's poorly thought out, especially for frost which relies on pairs of runes. There will be times, quite frequently, that I get one rune, and then sit on it until the runic empowerment wouldn't have mattered. Fifthly, a level 85 ability that isn't so completely situational that it has almost no use what-so-ever. Sixthly, a pony.

Festering Strike, Dark Simulacrum

-I focus primarily on PvE.

-I like to raid when I can. I'm always up for a challenge and I especially like achievement runs.

-I'm not the biggest fan of PvP.

-There aren't many choices for runeforging and we haven't gotten any new enchants in that regard since WoTLK. Would be great to have more variety.

-I love being able to do massive AoE damage on large mobs and standing in fire and AoE areas with Anti-Magic Shell on to soak up a ton of rune power and throw out a plethora of Death Coils at targets.

-Doing legacy raiding on the Death Knight isn't as fun because we generally have little to gain in old raids. Everyone else has Tier 1-6 gear, whereas Death Knights don't. There is little incentive for us to go "old-school" outside of picking up a few achievements.

-The rotation feels pretty mechanical, its not fluid and there aren't many on-the-fly decisions one has to make. Personally, I like it like this but I could see where others might have a problem with it.

-I'd like to wield more swords. I think this is a common concern among most melee DPS classes and it seems like every awesome 2h weapon these days is a mace or an axe.
-I'd like a dedicated resurrection spell. We have a battle resurrection but no real resurrection spell? That seems a little off.
-Dark Simulacrum is a neat idea, but has so much more potential. I think if it was more of an RNG ability, like a Mage's Arcane Missiles, it would be more fun. I'd suggest maybe make a random ability from another class pop up that is appropriate for the spec the DK is in. For example, an Unholy DK might have a Warlock's Corruption or a Paladin's Crusader's Strike pop up, a Blood DK might get a defensive cooldown from another tanking class, and so on and so forth. Or, one could choose one ability from a class trainer to use as Dark Simulacrum. That could add an entirely new realm of customization for Death Knights.
-More runeforging.
-I want the green starter gear from the DK starting area again for transmogrification.
-More undead variety. The Dark Transformation ability was a good start, but as our characters grow more powerful, we're still stuck with the same ghoul we've had since level 55? I'd love to have an armored skeleton following me around.
-I want the awesome put back in Army of the Dead.

-Blood Strike, Necrotic Strike, Dark Simulacrum, Army of the Dead.
well let's see

pve need more raids dungeons dailys

same up

bg and rate bgs

well that's no problem actualy for dk

rotation skills dps =D

well darksimulacrun need more use for spells in boss hand of ragnaros can clonate whit dark simulacrun and is fun need more use for this in raid boss and reduce cooldown to 30 seg army of dead in WTLK wow impresive much dps now in cataclys sucks low dmg need increase 3 rune lost for one low spell whit low dmg mmm need fix them more dps for army of dead and again put the ability Blood cake blade again in unholy is much better in unholy
How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)well is the best whit cap of haste no problem

dark simulacrun and army of dead
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PvE

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

End-game raiding

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

N/A

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

The few abilities that have no use.

# What makes playing your class more fun?

Being able to do different jobs during a raid and have specs with completely different play-style. Questing with ease, among other things that have allowed me to play for over 220+ days on this one character since Wrath came live.

# What makes playing your class less fun?

Since people frown upon having a spec that is less viable than others; it can get boring to do the same the over and over with playing Frost, though when switching to Unholy for a while, it can be the same way and have me switching back to Frost for a time and repeating the pattern, can be boring; if different play-styles for one spec were introduced, it would be a bit more interesting. New abilities added into the current rotation would be fun as well.
It has also been said, and does happen in some cases, where Blood Tap and Runic Empowerment cancel each other out, because of an error where the rune is "Not completely depleted" and overwrites Blood Tap.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Above it explains that for both DPS specs; they can be very repetitive and boring over time, new abilities/ fun things added to the rotation may be needed, or a new way to play each spec depending on how you spec, or something the creators may find viable.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?

I wish for many things, though it is up to the creators to find out what is right and what is not. As a hero class, I would like to bring something unique to the raid; but when we aren't the strongest of DPS when in a raid with other players of a high skill level, among other things; takes the "Hero" out of "Hero Class".

# What spells do you use the least?

Necrotic Strike-- is useless.

Blood Strike-- is never used, but is also much too weak to increase DPS.

Hungering Cold-- with a cast-time reduced its value and efficiency highly, but in PvE it has 0 use. It can be used to mass CC adds, but would get broken instantly because of other raid members, and in other cases, most are immune to it's effects; making it almost 100% useless.

Dark Simulacrum-- has little use in PvE; some of the abilities do very little damage when taken and are not from bosses. The one boss ability worth grabbing and using would be Hand of Ragnaros, on Ragnaros in Firelands; doing 30k+ damage, off the GCD, and only costs the RP for the DS cast, if taken at the right time, can knock back adds-- though tricky and risky to do.

Army of the Dead-- though I use it all the time, it is less viable to use during a fight; which I use only before a fight starts. Should be made more accessible.

Hope my feedback helps, I thank you for continuing to make World of Warcraft better and more interesting to play.