Class Feedback – Warlock

Warlock
Prev 1 44 45 46 76 Next
Please copy the below questions into your reply and answer each one.
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] - PvE only

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] - all content

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] - none

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Recent Blizzard successes;
- elimination of soul shard farming
- increased bag space
- the dungeon journal for raids - helps focus the raid during the encounter without going to third party web sites (essentially the boss specifics)
- the dungeon journal loot tab
I'd like to see:
- customizable (by placement and design) cool down timers, procs and effect timers.
- option for more hot bars
- more bag space
- raid area icons (circle on the floor for places to stack)

What makes playing your class more fun?
- the variety of spells, pets and abilities. I picked Warlock at launch because is was vastly different and still seems so.
- lots of pets
- transformation type skills (flashy effects)
- cool armor and procs and mounts
- planning out encounters / fights and gear choices. Ultimately I miss the elemental focus that WoW used to have - i. e gathering fire resist gear for specific fire based encounters.

■What makes playing your class less fun?
- changes on the development side - the class has alot going on and once you learn the technique, there are major changes and you start over. This makes the class frustrating to play after nerfs or even buffs.
- trying to understand the mechanics - if you macro a trinket (chalice) and meta, does it follow the order = does the snapshot affect the summoned guardian? - it seems to vary by time of day.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
- I really like the complex side and perhaps that pushes newer players away but it makes the class challenging and far more enjoyable. (soul burn was a cool addition)
- I prefer the priority system as opposed to a set rotation
- affliciton is good
- demo is decent (felguard could use a buff - maybe a high damage single target mana intensive attack)
- destro is abit behind in damage and flexibility

What’s on your wish list for your class?
- summoned demons (guardians - doomguard / infernal) on a 5 min CD. Its hard to practice on bosses and only provide significant dps every other attempt
- lock tanking spec (demo) - perhaps a talent / glyph combo / merge with VW - that increases armor but reduces damage, etc. (like the druid bear aspect) - face it, you need more tanks anyway
- specialty curses - i.e increase fire damage taken but reduces cold. This can help tailor raids / guilds that are lacking in an area or to focus on some aspect of a boss fight
- bring back VW taunt against raid bosses - solo'n old content was a nice feature but it has been significantly reduced by this nerf
- flying lock specific mount

■What spells do you use the least?
- searing pain (there's a spell and talent) - this should be eliminated or moved somewhere useful (like in a tanking spec)
- chaos bolt - its an interesting effect but sooo close to incinerate damage it is essentially skipped...and for a top skill

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• - Both

• If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• -Raids mainly, but I liked the idea of the "Trolls" instances of a step between regular heroics and raiding.

• If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• -Arenas and Pugged Rated BGs (Most Rated BGs will take a frost mage over a Lock)

• What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• -Warlocks have never had a true defensive cool down. It took forever to get a threat reduction mechanic, and I feel like its time for us to get our version of an Ice Block or Dispersion.
    -We use three pets depending on spec, but we have two pets waiting in the wings we never use because they just aren't that great. I would like to either see our pets as a whole talented away, or more uses for them.

• What makes playing your class more fun?

• - Warlocks have always been and will always been an underdog. We get nerfed, we change our play style, and we come back harder and stronger. I love that about being a lock.

• What makes playing your class less fun?

• - "Sorry, got a frost mage instead"
    - Clunky pet mechanics. FH silence isn't as good as other ones and with a longer CD. VW Taunt is busted. Succy knock back != ely shammy. We do good DPS, but our CC and special abilities aren't as good as other classes who have them, so why bring a lock?

• How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• -I feel like destro is completely busted and that's why I don't play it.
    -Demo seems on to me.
    -Aff seems clunky using SB spam as filler when it is a destro spell.

• What’s on your wish list for your class?

• -Better CC and pet mechanics to make us as loved as a mage for PvP
    -Rotation improvements for better raids
    -Defensive CD

• What spells do you use the least?

• -Eye of Kilrogg
    -Searing Pain
    -Summon Succubus
    -Summon Voidwalker
    -Unending Breath (Though is is pretty clutch for some stuff you do underwater)
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
-Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
-Heroic Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
-Arenas

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
-10 minute doom guard summon. Would like to see this work like bl and have a 5 min cd and 10 minute debuff that expires on death.
-Hard summoning demons in demo to max dps.

-Multi-dotting

What makes playing your class less fun?
-When there is a scaling mechanic that does not work on pets. For example on alysrazor no matter how perfectly I execute my rotation up in the air I will never begin to approach the numbers that mages and spriests can see.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
-Afflic and Destro are both fun for the most part. Affliction could be slightly improved by using either drain life or drain soul as a filler instead of sb. Demo is fun when I'm in meta, but I don't enjoy doing worthless damage when meta is not up. Demo is also annoying on fights like hc domo where you can't line up all of your cooldowns with a pre-pot right and uncontrollable sp increases at the start of a fight. Because of the way demo bursts very hard at the beginning of a fight before it progressively does less and less dmg (ending w/ a weak execute), if you cannot get a great start it feels like it is extremely difficult to do competitive dps.

-5 min cd on Doomguard with some kind of sated debuff.
-Some way to overcome the lack of pet dps on fights w/ scaling mechanics.

What spells do you use the least?
Eye of Kilrogg
PvP, raided in Wrath, can't stand to do it now

Arenas and BGs

Soul Shard change, I suppose. I liked it the way it was before, but the new mechanic works so I'm not gonna gripe about it.

Love all 3 specs, Locks usually get the best looking PvP, Tier sets. I love pretty much everything about being a warlock, the spells, the mount, the pets.

An extreme loss of power since Wrath, at times yeah, the class definitely needed it's nerfs, but at this point Warlocks are for the most part useless, 1 CC that pretty much every class can break now while I have to be in range of my portal to get out of snares.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Aff rotation is boring, for the most part. Warlocks are supposed to be "Mobile" casters moving in and out of melee range, but I find myself standing still and hardcasting more than not. Demo is pretty much perfect, could use some minor tweaks. Destro is borked beyond repair, needs a major overhaul to be what it used to be.

The usual, perma metamorph, class flying mount, tamable demons? Personally, I'd like to see a custom demon form for each race, green fire, ect. I want Warlocks to go back to being an Advanced class, if anything I'd like to see more spells and abilities, more variety in specs, more utility (not dependence) from demons, maybe a tanking spec? Warlock was my first class, as well as my favorite. I only want to see it grow and improve, so I can make more people cower in fear.

I'd like to say I don't use some of them, but honestly I use most of them. Eye of Kilrogg to scout bases before I attack, Unending Breath so I can hide underwater and jump people, Fel Fire to spam an annoying little fireball just because it's cool and green...
Both

Most likely Raids, since i dont have all that time to stay on heroics.

Aways loved arenas and BGs, still havent tryed RBGs, but plan to do some pretty soon.

Fear is the only CC now that still pull the mobs. Even having to glyph to the mob dont run is not a big issue, since i still want people to run from me in PvP, maybe changing to glyph to make the mob dont be pulled too...
Dont having to keep 32 slots of my bags just for soul shards is such a big improvement.

The Demonic Portal is just the greatest habilite ever, no other class have anything familiar, it makes moving and running much more easier.
Warlocks seens to have a ton of buffs for dps casters in general, its nice to see know your mage/shadowpriest partener fells happy when you are dpsing together.
Healthstone is a great hability too, very usefull in any cases.

Most of people say "Affliction have more DPS than the other specs", well, this is true, but I dont fell likely using affliction for PvE just because of that, besides I also use it for PvP and want to roll other specs. Destruction is plenty good for PvE, but most of times useless for arenas/RBGs, it make it fells like only affliction can be used for PvP. I dont complain about Demonology, its basicaly a hard AoE spec, and can be used in many situations, althought for single target fights its boring.
Searing pain could be a bit more "brust skill", like the Mind Spike from Shadowpriests.

I like it for destro and affliction, its not a basic rotation, because of all the procs and buffs and priorites and stuff, but i can handle it even without using any specific addon for timers. The only point i guess could be improved is the effectiviness of procs on the dots, exemple: here i am as affliction dpsing something, then i get the 4-piecesT11 proc, and i re-cast my dots to get this buff running, but when the buff fades over, my next hit, which renews the corruption duration, will re-adjust it to my current buffs, all this make it hard to maximaze my dps based on procs.

New demons skins, maybe the option to chance their color at least, or new demons at all.
I can summons demons to fight and a fiery horse, why cant I summon some kind of flying demon too? @.@
Fear not pulling mobs. (And people running away in PvP, not running around a pillar or something, lol)
Demo spec doing more single target dps again, not just hard aoe.

Enslave Demon (never ever used it)
Eye of Kilrogg
All the others habilities have their use, for PvE or Pvp (or both)
I play both, and because my guild lost its core havent seen 7/7 yet and I havent pushed past 1750 ever.

I love regular raids, Love them, and if we could get a core group for 10m that would be all I do. One day I will strive to hit heroic raids, once again its up to our core, I know im ready for it.

RBGs are my favorite, getting 10 players I can trust is a huge factor though. i dont see arenas as competitive or worth while. They are unbalanced, to short or to long, and the arena community if full of themselves. Also i think lock may need to many keybinds for pvp.

Demo could use its own soul shard snatcher, as out of all the specs it needs soul shards just as much, if not more, and drain soul is another button for my to key bind.

The challenge of playing warlock right is fun, however arenas are pushing more and more hardcores over the top while leaving the majority of warlock way behind in rating.

Nothing, this was my first 60, no matter what I will always enjoy a spec im sure.

Affliction feels right, Demo is a litttle much but its still fine really, Destro is WAY to rough for the amount of damage it puts out I suggest testing that the most, as one screw up in rotation/priorities= huge effects on dps.

I have read posts in here about demo tanking, while that would be fun, I know it isnt happening (but i still have to mention it)

Besides destro needing something I am very happy, I would like a soul shard retrieving spell in demo that fits the spec. maybe a buff to felguard so I dont have to switch pets in bosss fights. I know I am leaving stuff out, but these are things I do think can be fixxed by patch time.

Searing pain can go, or can be restored to what is was prior to its nerf.
Both.

A bit of all of them.

All.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
No protection resources like priests have to avoid rogues.

Mana sustainability and damage done.

No protection resources like priests have to avoid rogues.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
No problem, good.

1. Glyphs to change pets appearance/colors or new pet models.
2. A new spec where you can combine melee damage, with demonic powers and aided for demons pets (like non unholy DKs), its like the demons pets can be incorpored to warlock body and its definitelly not a demon hunter (blizzard will build a demon hunter class hero, i hope)
3. A demonic flying dragon or something else providing a flying mount class.
4. A Drain Mana Spell. :)
5. Summon 2 demons pet at the same time with their power and life halved.
6. Infuse a demonic spirit on the target body turning him into a demon and slave him.

I use all of them substantially.
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
All content. Get my 15 dollars worth.

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
All above. I really enjoy going into the old places and running through by myself. I can do that stuff for hours.

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Bg's with my guild. I'm not very good at it. Bit older and not as fast as these kids.

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
I pretty much use everything given to me, one way or another. I do hate going through like 10 buttons for one rotation...lol. I mean stuff is dead before I am done. But I get used to it. I love my lock <3

■What makes playing your class more fun?
I think because it was my first toon and going on six years of playing a Warlock, just makes him feel like home for me. I do [play other classes, but they just can't do what my lock does.

I always have fun on this toon. I can honestly say I have never had a bad day in the many years of playing him.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Ha! A bit much when you add all else in. I play other classes and I wonder if they could get a bit boring...hehe!

■What’s on your wish list for your class?
To be awesome. =D I want a faster shadowbolt. And I want to be able to enslave any demon in the world and make it my pet, like a hunter kind of.

Shadowbolt! And I miss it. But it is way to slow for the way game play is. It is one of the coolest spells in game, but I never use it.
PvE

Heroic's, Raids on normal

none, maybe the odd BG

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

My health stone shares a cooldown with guild banner. health Stone doesn't heal much. Tank pets cant hold Aggro.

I Like the look and feel of the Warlock, Evil mage's with Dot's and Debuffs,

Slow dots clearing trash nerf my damage on mobs that die quickly.

well, As destruction there is alot to it. I wish Chaos Bolt was more impressive. 1 or 2 less things to watch would be a huge help. I like smaller, faster dots for destruction. BoD feels great for Demo, not so much for destruction.

Soul Portal not take 3 ppl to use, demon flying mount, better health stones, updated pet looks. Cant I have a fire imp insted of just the regular?!?! A way to have dots and debuffs spread through a mobs.

How about curse of confusion? make a target attack his allies! mind control without the control! Warlock CC!

Soul closet with "have grp will travel" I dont know what the eye of K is for. and I never use searing pain even though it looks very fire-ish.

PvE, a bit of PvP also.

Heroics sometimes and Raids most of the time.

All of them.

The fact that i can use my doomguard every 2 fight, so i cant use it every attempts... kinda suck.

Its fun because i have so much stuff to watch for in my rotation to make it efficient which make the class kinda hard to play if you make mistakes. ;D

Probably the fact that i wear cloth... but thats part of the game. lol

My rotation is fine... as long as it doesnt become like arcane mage or whatever its fine.

Decrease Doomguard cooldown

Eye of kilrogg.....
PVE

Heroic raids

10 minute cooldown on Doomguard/Infernal make it unusable on many attempts

Pets despawn or are unusable in many instances (flying on Alysrazor for example)

Demon Soul should be tied to spec, not to pet

Hard casting soul fire for ISF and having to to it so often. Would like to see some type of refresh mechanic through Chaos Bolt, a longer duration on the buff, or Empowered Imp to proc much more often.

Pets which have limited or no use (Voidwalker, Succubus)

Specs which seem to play very much like eachother (apply a few dots, use ability with a cooldown, fill with spammable nuke). All three warlock specs play this way.

I like the affliction rotation besides that I believe that Drain Life should be the filler or at least a viable option.

I'm fine with Destro besides hard casting of Soul Fire.

I don't play demo very much.

More uses for Soulburn. Besides instant Soul Fire for ISF and resummoning pets, the choices are lackluster.

Felguard should be the go to pet for Demo. Enough of this swapping pets multiple times per fight.

Chaos Bolt needs something else besides being a slightly faster Incinerate. Allow it to refresh ISF and give it a bump in damage.

Rain of Fire is still terrible compared to many other AOE abilities.

I feel like pets do too much of our total damage and some of that should be shifted back to the warlock. There are too many times where pets don't work/don't scale with abilities gained/etc and our damage output suffers due to it. I think pets should be for utility and not for doing a huge percentage of our damage.

Allow the three specs to have different styles of play. Let affliction use dots/drains (drain life filler should be an option). It just plays so much better with the spec and our mastery even works with it. Seems like an obvious match to me.
Destro should be a FIRE nuke spec. Buff Chaos Bolt, do something with ISF to make it not so terrible, remove corruption from the rotation and add an execute phase ability or cast (tweak Shadowburn for this?). Shadowburn should be buffed and made to be shadowflame damage to fit with the spec.

Curse of Weakness, Enslave Demon, Searing Pain

PvE

Raids

My biggest issue with WoW is not class specific. It is just the raid lockouts, etc. I can mostly understand why you'd save a character to new content, but why old content? Once a new raid tier is released, why not remove lockouts for the old ones?

My point is, everything else in this game you can participate in whenever you want. PvP, 5mans, Gathering, AHing, Farming, Questing, etc. You can do all of it whenver and however you want. However, not with raiding. I'm looking forward to the LFR tool very much, but I think it would be EVEN BETTER if there were no more lockouts. This way you could queue and do the same raid more than once per week if you so desire.

More DoTs, less SBolt spam.

Affliction is, and always has been, SUPER gear dependent. Almost every other class will out DPS you if there gear is better, but then once you start getting all your BiS' then you start to consistently get the #2 spot (can't beat hunters atm, no matter what you do)

It is a complicated and hectic rotation, that the slightest mistake or messed up timing and your dmg gets severely reduced. I wish there were more variety of DoTs to cast and less "filler" casts needed too.

A new Demon. Or, upgradeable demons. Like, at level (X) your demons can be upgrade or customized a bit. Maybe each demon has 2 mini "talent trees" where you can spend 10 points to give them some new and upgraded abilities, or to specialize them more for either tanking or DPSing.

Fire Spells.

- I primarily focus on PvE, and dabble in PvP when really bored.

- I'm a raider at heart, but haven't found a guild to meet my scheduling needs. For the most part I've pugged it up, or just stuck to heroics.

- Just regular bgs.

- Having no easy way of keeping improved soulfire up (I play destro regardless of what the "top" spec is at the moment) because sometimes we have to hard cast it, and it is the WORST feeling in the world. Same could be said about corruption, but it's instant cast, so not as big of a deal. I also wish Chaos Bolt lived up to it's name.

- Ah yes, I've been meaning to post this for quite some time; the summon portal should no longer require people to aid you. Mages only need a reagent (if they still even do, I don't play a mage), and ever since the "have group will travel" perk, there is almost no need for a Lock port except when deeper in the instance. I believe that if a mage can teleport by him/herself, a Warlock should have enough mastery over the dark arts to summon someone at his/her side alone.

- I love the utility of Warlocks; with destro it's the mix of dots and nukes going hand in hand. Sometimes I like a complex rotation, and when I can beat a mage who only uses two buttons, I feel accomplished with my excel spreadsheet of things to press. I love being able to summon people, and give soulstones.

- Dot refreshing feels like a chore, or as I've mentioned ISF. I like the complex rotation, but when there is a lot of movement in a fight, it feels more like a hassle than anything else.

- The complexity is a love/hate relationship. I have times where I love casting a majority of my spells, they feel like they are actually being used, but I hate when I have to go WAY out of my way to cast something that grants a buff, or debuff that is only very short term. Soul Fire wouldn't be so bad if the buff lasted a minute at least, even if the cast time was never adjusted, but other than that I have never loved casting the spell unless it's from a soul burn, or empowered imp (which hardly ever procs)

- Damage buffs (who wouldn't put that? ;P)
- ISF to be addressed more than anything
- No people needed to use summon portal.
- Better armor models than mages at ALL times ;P
- Infernal should be a permanent pet replacement for imp, just sayin. You can't tell me that you look at a talent tree called Destruction and think "yup, that little imp lives up to that name." ;P

- I forget I even have searing pain
- I never use Curse of Weakness
- Fel Flame only gets used when I move. (I'm guessing that's intended)
- Unending breath.
- Howl of terror
- Drain life
- Drain soul
- Enslave demon
- Curse of tongues
(I could go on, but some of these aren't even relevant to my spec, so I won't list things like "shadowbolt" because another spec would make use of it, where I wouldn't in destro).
P.S. Yeah and flying mount would be nice to have. We are so different that we deserve a mount like no other. Come on we are warlocks!
PVE

Raids

I always felt that more was coming from the revised soulshard system. For Affliction particularly, there's not a lot to be done with soulshards. Destro can use it for ISF and Demo can do the pet swap, but none of the benefits really suit Affliction except for SoC - but I find that because you often swap targets when using SoC, and SoC overrides corruption, this often undoes the effect.

The out of combat self-healing is very nice.

The Glyph of Fear is very nice

Demo Hellfire. THANKYOU, Blizz, for Occu'thar.
The power of wielding D.I. Oh yes, the power...
The rotations are interesting without being overly complicated

Only two things...

The turnaround from a wipe for a Lock seems longer to me than other classes that I have played (Pally, DK). Particularly in a 10 man, if you're the only Lock, you need to summon a pet, soul link, summon a healthstone dispenser, soul harvest, DI someone, life tap to even up your mana and health, then eat. Meanwhile everyone else has pulled because they couldn't be bothered waiting any longer...

I was also never a fan of Demon Soul as is... I'm a bit "meh" about self buffs that are off the GCD. I'd rather have a damaging spell that gave me a similar buff and that I could weave into my rotation.

Affliction and Demo are both fine: I prefer Affliction's rotation, but Demo gives bigger numbers and buffs the raid better, so it's the more common choice.

I'd like another DoT for Affliction. I know that can just be more of the same, but I like the idea of DoTs that do special things...
Work out a way to undo some of the nerfs that were done to Affliction that were advertised as being for PVP (the Soul Swap Glyph cooldown)
I'd rather have Curse of Exhaustion be 50% for 10 seconds than 30% for 30
Allow Affliction to have their Seed of Corruption stack with Corruption and not override it, so that they can use Soulburn + Seed of Corruption and then swap targets without clearing the corruption.

Curse of Exhaustion
Demonic Empowerment. Useful for the Imp and Voidwalker, but when does a Demo Lock use an Imp? I know it's a PVP talent, really, but... meh...
Shadow Ward
Enslave Demon
Drain Mana (d'uh!)
Thank you for requesting our thoughts and ideas about Warlocks (and the other classes)

Mostly PvE, but near the end of x-pacs I usually get a bit involved with PvP

I do everything in PvE. Heroics, Raids, Quests, AH, and Achievements

Typically I am a random BG'er and some arena

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
The down play of soul shards has been a lost of quality of life. The idea of sucking souls out of my foe and using it for demonic powers is great, but you don't get that feel with the current setup.

I enjoy being a Warlock and would like to feel more like a warlock.
To me a warlock is about causing slow painful death to my foe. Lots of Dots, Fears and Drains are what I love about being a warlock. Losing that feel, by combing dots (siphon life) and not having Drain Life as a filler spell tends to lead to less of a warlock feel.

Being more like a "Mage" and less like a Warlock!

My rotation is fine, although I would like to manage more Dots.
Soul Swap also is on such a long cooldown that it is hard to manage effectively.

I would be interested in seeing a tank spec in Demo!

Eye Kilrog
Void Walker!
■What type of content do you focus on?
I focus on both.

■If PvE, what type of PvE?
Raids, Sometimes heroics, achievements, and old content.

■If PvP, what type of PvP?
I do Arenas, BGs a lot, Rated BGs and world pvp.

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
Keeping Improved Soul Fire up for Destruction. Not that it's just annoying but seems to be a dps loss in my opinion. If it were a shorter cast i'd use it and if it atleast did more damage.. Also a warlocks soul shards, make it easier for us to get the shards back, only using 3 per fight is horrible.. When we could be using it way more. Soul shards used to be one of the warlocks main things now they're not.

It's a Warlock, everything about it is fun. My favorite class on the game.

How hard it is to play one in pvp, our surviving is way to hard and we are squishy.. We have no ways to survive. Portal can be used.. But a stealthy can see our portal and camp it until used and it's not far enough. A rogue, warrior or dk can easily get to us. Please help Destrustion warlocks in pvp too.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”?
Well my Destruction rotaion is simple just i don't like the DoTs needed for it, i use 4 dots for destrucion, CoE, CoD, Corruption and Immolate. Immolate is fine but all the others i feel like i'm a Affliction lock. Destruction in a nuke spec and i don't do a whole lot of nuking. I need tons of dots and my "hard hitters" are all nerfed to pieces.. Using 31 points for Chaos Bolt and it hits like a baby.. What was the point. Destruction is my absolute favorite and i will never go Demo but looks like i might have to go affliction. Unless you guys manage to fix Destruction. And don't forget about Improved Soul Fire being a pain...

-On my wishlist would be to just fix the Destrucion Spec, all i really ask. It's my favorite. I've been looking to go to a new class because of Destruction being the horrible spec as i've been told. I like classes that hit with big numbers like the hunter, Or shadow priest, or an arcane mage. Why can't warlocks have the Destruction spec hit big numbers like them? If you can't atleast send me a message or respond to this to tell me why.
-But i guess like everyone else a lock flying mount would be sick, but it'd need purple in it because purple is the warlocks color. !@#$ the green fire like everyone is asking, purple fire all the way.
-And the whole tier thing, please come back with like say t10,t5,t1,t2,t8,t7 those actually spoke warlock. T11 did yes, i don't mind that one i like it. But t12? That one blows, i'm a warlock not someone who kills spiders and tailors there hide together... And t13? come on... You could've made it more zombie looking.. Atleast. I think it looks good on an undead chick i havn't seen it on male undead yet. If it looks good them sweet. But bring back more things like t10 or t5. Those screamed out warlock.
-I think i speak out for a lot of people... Make it an option to show our necklaces. Why have necklaces and rings if you can't see them. I care more about neclaces then the rings.
-Last thing i'd have to ask for would be to add more stuff to our gear... Everything has been the same since idk how long.. Robes are all the same in the game.. Do more to them.. Put chains on them or put holes in them or something.. A basic robe with some detail is junk.. Put more thought into our gear.. There is two types of gloves and 4 types of boots in the game.. 2 types of belts... You could give us belts with things to put on them.. Like chains or show the belt buckle. I'm tired of only our weapons, helms and shoulders always being unique.. You guys got the knowlege and the money and the equipment to do this.. People would just like to see all this instead of the dumb transmog thingy...
-Sorry one more thing on the wishlist would be MORE hairstyles please and features.. :( Undead have the same old hairstyles and features.. I think over the years we've only got one new hairstyle and it was plain out stupid.

Searing Pain
Demon Armor
The control demon
eye of kilrogg?
a lot of the useless spells i don't use.

Thanks Blizzard for taking your time to read this. I'll know if you've read this if i see some of these changes in upcoming patches or i get a reply. Thank you OTD