Warlock
Prev 1 4 5 6 76 Next

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Mainly PvE

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Daily Heroics, Current raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
I only do BG's for honor

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
Gaining Soul Shards in combat

What makes playing your class more fun?
Being able to have burst dps while still having many mechanics i am in control of (dot upkeep)

What makes playing your class less fun?
I find Afflic kinda boring, I want to play it but its really not too fun imo

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Great

What’s on your wish list for your class?
Shorter CD for Doom guard, so you can possibly use him on more boss pulls. (Demo is my secong spec). DEFINITELY a buff form Destro locks. Imps blood pact get overridden it would be kinda cool for a useful buff.

What spells do you use the least?
Searing pain, I don't even spec into shadowburn. Felflame is cool and all but seems situational to me more like when you're on the move. Reapplying immolation seems more effective
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Mainly PVE (I spend most my time in a Demonology spec to buff the raid.)

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Heroics and Raids

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
some BGs

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
I really like the new soul-shard set up, way less farming! I wish there were more uses for soul burn. Especially for the affliction spec. I seem to always use it to retrieve a dead pet.

# What makes playing your class more fun?
I like that I have more survivability than mages do and having a pet to help in certain situations is nice as well. I think that the warlock armor set (especially T11) looks really awesome! Although, I'm not to thrilled about having tentacles on my face in T13... :X

# What makes playing your class less fun?
Not being able to have frequent "burst" damage in Demo/Aff for adds that have to be killed quickly.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
Demonology- it's kind of complicated and frustrating because it has so many procs to deal with. It's also mostly beneficial for AOE/melee range I've found.
Affliction- pretty simple, I like that it allows for lots of movement during fights.
Destruction- pretty nice for burst damage.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?
I would like to have either an interrupt or a dispell that wasn't pet dependent. In demonology, it would be kind of neat if you had more interaction with your "demon" side. I like the idea of being able to tank in certain situations, maybe you could make that more viable. I also think there should be at least one way to do "burst" damagefor demo/aff it's hard to get the adds down (especially on Ragnaros) on time. In demonology, decimation at 25% is a nice execution, but it seems like it should do more damage... maybe with an added dot to the initial damage like a mage's fireball but not as powerful?

# What spells do you use the least?
Fel Flame, health funnel, searing pain, eye of kilrogg, enslave demon, demonic empowerment, demon armor
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PvE

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Heroic Raids

# If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

N/A

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

-None of our specs have any sort of on demand burst, and it in the case of affliction require a fairly large amount of ramp up time. This does not transfer well to fights with many adds who have low health and die quickly.
-Needing 2 other people to make a summoning stone. The guild perk "Have Group Will Travel" kinda makes our portals feel obsolete as a class, and while yes we can make them in places the talent cannot summon to I feel that it's more inconvenient than anything needing more people to summon.

# What makes playing your class more fun?

We have a wide variety of spells that we use for each spec. It gives our class the feel of something more complicated and fun. It's more than AB spam/cool down management, for example. I like that we have to work a little harder to be the most efficient.

# What makes playing your class less fun?

ISF as a whole. It's a very clunky mechanic, and it takes away from the fast paced nature of Destro.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Overall, our rotations are in a good place. They're fairly intuitive with nothing overly complex. ISF, as stated is a bit clunky, but other than that I'm very happy with our rotations.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?

-Green. Fire.
-A buff to Decimation so it feels like an actual execute.
-Either a buff to or complete rework of Chaos Bolt. For our final talent of the tree it is very underwhelming as it BARELY hits harder than incinerate. Maybe have it hit harder on pve mobs only so as not to overbalance it for pvp?
-Some sort of flying mount and/or form.
-Different skins for our demons.

# What spells do you use the least?

-Searing Pain. Does it even have a purpose at this point?
-Eye of Kilrogg. Yeah, it's fun, but it doesn't really serve a purpose.
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both

Both but more serious about Pve

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other

25man heroic Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs

Arenas and Rated

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters

PET DESPAWNS, Bane of agony trumped by doom for every spec, no incinerate until lvl 64
10minute doomguard

Affliction = Shadow's embrace's short duration makes 25% execute require NO mistakes
(Not a bad thing just sometimes annoying)

Demo= hard cast pet switching in combat soulfire sub 25% not procing impending doom

Destro= Improved soulfire lasting longer, having more dots then affliction, the final talent chaosbolt is very very weak,

I like that warlocks require more from the player then most other classes but lately it just seems its gone too far.

10min cd on doomguard

clunky mechanics

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Affliction is ok shadow's embrace could be tweaked, haunt could travel a little faster

Demo hardcasting pet summons + soulfire's weak dmg,

Destro has so much of its dmg spread EVERYWHERE and its once called nukes hit for next to nothing

5 MINUTE DOOMGUARD (with sated debuff for 1 a fight not 1 every 2 fights)

Fel armor changed to increase int by 5% with 10% through talents to avoid it being unnoticable later tiers, and its healing buffed a little bit

ISF made a 20 or 30 second buff

Destro's nuke damage reworked (less dots more KABOOM !)

soulfire procs impending doom telent

searing pain given a use

haunt travel time sped up

Felguard buffed to match felhunter

Demonic empowerment given a PVE use

Pet despawns fixed

More uses for soulburn

immolate could use some dispell protection

pet aggressive returned

Pet assist remains
Demonology spec

PvE

Questing, Heroics too but it gets monotonous, and worse, long. I'd like to see shorter heroics, so that people on a time crunch can do heroics more often. Maybe still have a few long-type heroics, ala the zandalari heroics, make them feel more like mini-raids kinda thing. Sorry this was off topic but I don't really post much.

----

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
I feel like demo is the bastard child of affliction and destruction. We don't have many unique damage spells other than Hand of Gul'dan(one of my favorite spells, pitty about the sound effect). The spec-specific spells we do have are usually just passive buffs, and we have a lot of them. Ill talk about that down further.

What makes playing your class[spec] more fun?
For spec I like meta, but I tend to forget it or not use it in fear of needing it later. I enjoy the Hand and the sheer number of demons we can control if procs go our way. As a class I enjoy our utility spells and the soul burn mechanic is fun, if a little limited in how much it does. I also like giving team mates a boost.

What makes playing your class[spec] less fun?
The number of cool-downs we have. I really don't enjoy having that many buffs that last for a short time. I'd like to see more 'cool' spells in their place or a retooling of them so that they feel meaty. Metamorphosis is awesome, but I can't even fit it the other cooldowns AND my trinkets on my bar without resorting to macros(something I don't want to bother with honestly). The guardian demons might be better if they had a larger decrease in cool-down in demo.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
I dislike the number of temp buffs we have in demo. Meta is fine, it works excellently and if I improved it would be even better. But all this other crap, like empower demon, and demon soul, they feel like the same thing with a different name. Perhaps is empower demon did to the felguard what dark transformation does to the death knights ghoul, and changes the appearance while providing a nice power increase and changing the skills. Demon soul could remain the multi-demon spell since it is available to all specs.

Also I dislike having to use immolate, the curse AND corruption. Corruption should be affliction only, decrease our ramp-up time or change it to ramping up our demon, not our dots.

-More Demo-specific spells, or altering the ones we have to seem "meaty", like they are doing something.
-Those alt-forms for our demons sound cool. I am sick of looking at my felguard honestly.
-A female version of metamorphosis. My character suddenly gets a sex-swap? Its nothing important I guess but it would be super awesome.
-An important friendly npc warlock. Probably not the place for this but it would be nice.

demon soul, empower demon, soul fire(maybe if this had one of those things like incinerate does when the talent buff kicks in) and other spells that are not on my rotation i guess

Both

All of the above

All of the above

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

My biggest issue with warlocks right now is the attack on assist function. I have found when using this the pet sometimes changes targets when you do not want it to. Via a soul swap or bane of havoc or multi dotting. This for a pve or pvp player makes less dps in raids and can create confusion in pvp. I would like an ability like attack on assist where instead of keybinding my pet to attack the target I am on have the chance for it not to change targets when it isn't needed.

In pvp, I feel curse of exhaustion was made to short of a slow to be 30%. With shadowandflame glyph and spell cd, other pvpers with abilities of slows or reduction of slows out weights the curse of exhaustion slow. (especially, spammed slows like crippling poison)

Multi dotting in affliction, Burst damage in destro/demo, able to survive in pvp as affliction

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) I feel rotations in all specs are ok, except destro, ISF not being benefited by backdraft and a few talents to decrease cast speed, still allows the most prioritized spell to be a 2 sec cast.

An increase to slow effect for curse of exhaustion and a decrease cast time or spell benefit for Improved soulfire to decrease cast time.

Eye of kilrog, unending breath, searing pain, summon voidwalker,
PvE

10-man raids, normal/heroic

When I do PvP, generally Arena and Rated BGs

Reliance on a 10 minute cooldown. I don't like my damage being significantly different from one pull to the next on a progression night due to one attempt having a million+ damage button available, while the next attempt goes without it.

Powerful cooldowns, having outstanding burst damage for single target or AoE

Target switching to low-hp mobs, being in melee range to AoE properly.

Demonology has a nice flow to it, but my execute phase with Decimation doesn't feel significant.
Destruction feels very erratic, going from a fast paced frezy of incinerates to a boring, long cast Soul Fire that doesn't seem to have a big enough effect to justify the long cast. Empowered Imp procs are a godsend the few times a fight that they occur, though it would be nice to be able to hold onto that proc a little longer at times.

Reduced damage and cooldown on Doomguard for Demonology (still only one use per fight, but being able to use it every boss fight)
Soul fire packing a punch again, for the sake of both Demonology and Destruction.
Chaos Bolt feeling like a final talent point, whether it's through a damage buff or having it interact with other abilities (Improved Soul Fire being refreshed, for instance)

Searing Pain
Succubus and Voidwalker
Curse of Tongues and Weakness
Demon Armor

Both

Heroics ad raids

arenas and rated BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be
considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
I love demonology so can u please make the fel guard our single target dps pet for demonology

DOT'ing People to death in PVP

Having to switch pets all the time while playing Demonology please please fix this and not having my doomguard up for every attempt its a huge dps loss

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are
used to maximum efficiency.)
Demonology pov its great imo except the doomguard issue

What spells do you use the least? Eye of Kil'rog, Enslave demon
Im an old school player, Mostly PVE. I really dont have any beefs at the moment, but one of the things id like to see are maybe some new demons. We've been rolling around with the same ones since Vanilla. Maybe an ability to "Capture" new skins from demons in the world and apply them to our currents ones.
Both- Emphasis on PVP (Current raid content is too uninteresting)
Raids
Arenas+RBGs
What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
Not class specific, but the fact that in order to gear pvp competitively I NEED to do RBGs because of the difference in Conquest points between the two. Class specifically, new soul shards and ease of use Soul Swap are good.
PVE: Easy PvE rotations. Ability to support raid via interrupts+BRez. Using portal in Pve to get a dps advantage vs moving DPSers.
PVP: Ability to CC, tongues, and throw steady damage at the other team. I feel like a quarterback playing a warlock, calling out switches, peeling for teamates, and having a wide perspective of the field of play.

My hardest hitting ability is on autocast from my fel hunter. Warlock pets are completely bugged out. On blades edge I am on top, send pet to bottom, takes him 30 seconds to reach bottom, I tell him to follow me on top, and he instantly teleports to the top. In RBGs I use a felhunter, and CONSTANTLY it turns into an imp whenever I rez at a GY. Not to mention 30% of the time his abilities are greyed out and I have to soulburn another pet just to get him to attack, this happens in pve constantly as well. Since pet micro is important it's frustrating when these things happen, especially when click-to-move seems to have a delay when commanding my pet. PVP: Only soulburning pet for a 2nd Lock. There isn't enough soulburn options in PVE either.
How do you feel about your “rotation”?
Affliction: A little too simple. Don't like SBolt(FelFlames PVP) spamming. There should be a soulburn effect to guarantee eradication proc or something similar. (Inner focus+divine aegis type synergy for each spec maybe?)
Destro: More dots/things to worry about than Affliction. Soulfire use is clunky, some of the casted burst damaging spells (namely incin) do the same damage as corruption.
Demo: Felhunter is #1? Otherwise okay.

I wish they would buff portal somehow, but COMPLETELY REMOVE X-AXIS ARENAS FROM THE ROTATION. I also wish your filler isn't fel flames and the majority of my arena matches are spent hopping around spamming fel flames and not worrying about being interrupted.

Curse of Exhaustion
Searing Pain
Enslave Demon

both

25 man heroic raids

arena and bgs (rated bgs are fun but i dont really have the time for them with raiding 15 or so hours a week)

In PVE not having the doomguard or infernal up for every pull on a progression boss.

I'm not to sure. Destro has always been my favorite spec in the game, even with the rather sad state its in atm, and I have always enjoyed it. In WotLK destro seemed like a really fast spec, cast fast, nuke fast, seduce fast, kill fast. World pvp between wintergrasp battles and 2s with my frost mage friend was probably the most fun i ever had playing this game.

Destro and affliction feeling like the same thing. It seems like they are both dot specs that use fire or shadow filler. Destro also seems rather slow now to which i really don't like.

I like afflictions rotation for the most part. It would be nice to have more to do while moving as just about everything in its rotation requires u to stop and cast. During drain soul this is even worse as the only instant spell you have to cast then is a refresh on a Bane or fel flame spam as u generally don't need to lifetap anymore.

Destros rotation seems like a mess. In WotLK it seemed focused on fast casting nukes and felt a lot different then affliction. Now it has 4 dots and nukes that don't hit very hard one of which {soulfire} is a very slow cast. It just isn't nearly as fun as what it used to be.

As for demo i wont even touch the spec. The rotation is just silly. having to change pets before and after u blow all your cds for small dps increases and having certian spell only useable while in demo has just kept me away.

Destro being returned to more of a WotLK style which focuses more on nukes and less on dots.

Some kinda unique cooldown ability would be nice. One that isn't really a dps increase but something that is kinda like what dispersion does for spriest or maybe heroic leap does for warriors. Just something cool that can be used for more creative things

More soul burn uses on different spells would be nice as well.

Searing pain eye of kilrrog unending breath The voidwalker is also pretty useless even for lvling.

PvE

Raiding -- used to be competitive, now I'm a bit more casual, but may get back into competitive raiding.

N/A

Keep in mind this is coming purely from the PoV of a Demonology Warlock, but Doomguard, and the Warlock guardians in general. I don't quite grasp how they could be neglected for so long, when they're such a massive damage increase to Warlocks as a whole, Demonology in particular. There have been posts on multiple websites (including your very own Warlock forums) about this issue, with no responses or even letting us know that you believe this to be an issue. Having a HUGE DPS increase up only ever 3 or so attempts is beyond frustrating when you're working on progression.

Demon Soul:
Please make this tree specific, having to hard cast out a Felguard mid-fight is extremely punishing if you manage to mess it up. It also isn't very fun or engaging whatsoever.

I enjoy the concept beyond the Warlock class in general. Dark, demonic, and extremely powerful. Metamorphosis is probably the best thing for me, and the Demonology tree / play-style in general is the most fun I've had as any DPS.

Simple issues not getting addressed like Doomguard/Infernal CDs.

Pets dying mid-fight to something stupid like lava, falling, etc.

Currently I play full-time Demonology. The rotation itself is perfectly acceptable, I enjoy that it takes a bit more effort to fully maximize your DPS, however, I don't enjoy that we have a 10 minute Guardian CD that greatly affects us on any given fight that it isn't up.

Get our Guardians to have a debuff such as Sated that fades if you die, and give us the 5 minute Guardian CD.

More damage outside of Metamorphosis, and a bit less while in Meta.

Soul Fire procc'ing Impending Doom.

Less mid-fight pet swapping to maximize DPS.

Summon Voidwalker, one of the very few abilities not on my bars.

P.S. Guardian cool down
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

All of them.

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Raids, Heroics, Questing, all of them.

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

Mostly just normal BGs but Arena as well when I feel like it.

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

Warlocks(and Hunters) in general have issues with pets. They sometimes can be buggy. No pet bar showing up, slowing down when mounted and in combat, them not ressing with us in BGs. Pets are something That I think could use work for the Pet classes in general.

■What makes playing your class more fun?

My class is fun when it is competitive with others. If my class(more so the spec) has the ability to stay with others then I can have fun, but If it falls behind it becomes much less fun. It doesnt have to be better than others. It just has to be able to stand a chance with a reasonable result.

■What makes playing your class less fun?

When the spec I play has problems playing. Currently Demo and Destro arent to great in Arena because of dispels and the ease in which they can be locked down. Affliction doesnt have these problems. I feel like I have to play affliction to PvP competitively but I dont Like its playstyle, which makes me have less fun. If the other 2 specs had reasonable results in PvP and Desto in PvE then I think it would be funner, even if they werent on the top.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I love my rotation as Demonology with the exception of Demon soul, Metamorphosis, and switching pets. Demonology already has a complex rotation which I love. The problem is Demon soul is based on the pet we have out. Which leads to the problem that the Felhunter is the top single target dps pet, but has a bad Demon soul for Demonology spec, and the Felguard that is the best AoE pet and has the best Demon soul, but isnt always the best to use for bosses.

Some people go so far as to use Soulburn to switch for the Demon soul buff, which I dont think is needed considering the already complex rotation, which is fine by itself.

The other issue is Metamorphosis. Its cooldown timer is random on a spec that has to use cooldowns to be competitive. The idea of the talent to lowers its cooldown was good, but it hasnt turned out feel I feel. I would rather the cooldown be 2 minutes and the talent Impending Doom change.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?

Doomguard/Inferno on shorter cooldowns. Maybe give a debuff like heroism that wipes on death though.
Demo/Destro to be able to PvP reasonably.
Pet system and AI to be improved more.

■What spells do you use the least?

I only use Demonic Empowerment for the Felguard, In both PvE and greatly in PvP, but the other pet uses I never use, and only Demo can get the talent. I love the felguards CC breaker, but It could use work.

Searing pain has lost its niche. It use to be great in PvE for getting aggro really fast to save a healer or when Warlocks use to tank, but it doesnt do that anymore I feel. It use to be an okay cast in PvP as well but it doesnt seem useful there either. I love the spell, but it isnt being used right now. I would love to see it be changed for Destro to use sometime.

Soulfire I think needs improvements greatly. Demo is suppose to use it for execution phase, but it scales very poorly to the point that im sure Shadowbolt will beat it soon even with the Decimation proc. Considering Soulfire doesnt even reduce Demos cooldown that gives Shadowbolt even more reason to be used.

Incinerate isnt an issue of not using, but just not using as much as I would like. I just think the Molten core talent could proc slightly more.

A big one is Soulburn. I feel that Soulburn hasnt lived up to its potential. The only time I really ever use it as Demo is for instant pet resummons. In PvP I use it for the Healthstone buff. Other than those two I rarely use it.

Lasty, Enslave Demon ofcourse, but we all know why. Eye of Kilrogg doesnt have much use, but it is still great when scouting a new zone/dungeon/raid for the first time or two.
PvE. PvP sometimes.

Heroics, some casual raiding (PuGs).

BGs.

I would like to see the Doomguard have its CD reduced, maybe through something like the Heroism debuff, that makes it useable on every attempt in a raid.

I like all the cool stuff Warlocks are able to do. Metamorphosis, Doomguard, Infernal, Hellfire while moving, Demonic Circle, etc. And all the utility spells we get, like underwater breathing, summoning, Soulstone, Healthstone, and even Eye of Kilrogg can be useful sometimes.

As Demonology: I hate not using my Felguard; I really do. Why is the Felhunter the best pet? As Destruction: AoE. Rain of Fire is boring. And the rotation: Improved Soulfire is horrible, Corruption doesn't fit with the theme. I also don't like that we get 2 shadow spells that don't benefit from the mastery or have any synergy with the rest of the talents in the tree. I don't like running out of shards in the middle of the fight. In general: there are some spells we don't really use. Searing Pain, Voidlwalker, Succubus.

Demonology feels clunky somehow. Maybe it's all the long cast spells put together, or "CDs used now you are useless until they're up again", or that we use the Felhunter instead of the Felguard, or that our execute doesn't really do that much more damage while adding complexity to an already complex spec. We get to juggle 4 nukes and 3 DoTs (4 if you include Shadowflame), while watching for Nightfall, Molten Core and Hand of Gul'Dan cooldown, managing pets, pet twisting to use Demon Soul, Metamorphosis cooldown, and watching boss health closely to use our execute. Plus all the extra attention melee DPS needs due to having to be in melee range to do max DPS (because of Shadowflame and Immolation Aura). Seems like too much at times.

Destruction: I don't like using Corruption. It doesn't really fit the spec, doesn't benefit from our mastery, doesn't synergize with our talents or any of our spells. Improved Soulfire is just clunky, every time I hard cast Soulfire seems like a lag spike in my rotation (gets worse when you run out of shards...).

Improved Soulfire being refreshed by Chaos Bolt. Or removed. More interesting AoE for Destruction. A use for Voidwalker and Succubus. Getting to use the Felguard in single target. Doomguard available on every attempt. Improvements to Demonology's rotation. A way to get shards back mid-fight as Destruction. A reason to use shards in the other specs. And, of course, Green Fire :D

Searing Pain, Curse of Weakness, Curse of Tongues, Bane of Agony, Summon Succubus, Summon Voidwalker.
-What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

PvE

-If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Raids, heroics and sometimes solo old content.

-If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

BGs

-What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

I miss spellstone/firestone :(, and guardian cd is too long, maybe it could leave some kind of sated debuff. Also Bane of Havoc, it's a really good spell but there isn't many fights were you can make good use of it, and that makes destro less competitive on many fights.

-What makes playing your class more fun?

Demons, life tap and fire!

-What makes playing your class less fun?

That my favorite spec (Destruction) isn't very competitive compared to the other 2 now.

-How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

Destro and demo rotations are fine, but i think affli rotation is too slow at the start.

-What’s on your wish list for your class?

°Change demon's name (either from a demonic name list or name them like hunters do).
°More demons or guardians (maybe a Dreadlord :P).
°A solution to the Bane Of Havoc issue.

-What spells do you use the least?

°Searing Pain
°Enslave Demon
PvP only

Warlocks need an escape tool shorter than 30 seconds.

Fear is useless as the target can only take about 45 damage before it breaks. Give us something more reliable to get melee off of us. Right now every single game is 'Tunnel the warlock'.

Make our 'oh s*** button' howl of terror not break on damage so melee can stop %@%!#! our face for 2 seconds.

MAKE DEMONIC TELEPORT BREAK STUNS.

Give affliction a backlash type ability for UA or haunt. Only time a warlock can get one of those off is if the target is 40 yards away.

Make drain soul give 1 shard every 3 seconds so the warlock can have soul shards during a longer fight.

Improved Soulfire makes destruction a spec that almost all locks would wanna avoid in raids.

what makes it even less fun is that a warlock, being a pure dps class has to work double hard to TRY to beat hybrid caster dps (spriests and boomkins in general, as proven by epeen bot).

doomguard should be a cooldown usable every boss attempt. the 10min cooldown restricts us to its usage every other attempt, which is frustrating especially when you're pushing hard for progression where the dps requirement is stringent.

affliction might be more fun with more channelled spells instead of hard casted spells (shadowbolt) that amount to anything but a nuke. just a suggestion for the latter, im generally still fine with shadowbolt fillers.
PvE mainly, some PvP

Starting FL raids

Arena

Love Destro, ISF hardcast is a pain.

Zero down time in afflic

cant compete in destro, to many dots

like the afflic rotation once you get used to clipping dots, people don't understand its a 6-7 spell rotation to start up but its fairly easy to maintain

Tank spec, turn the lock in demo into the actual demon (infernal would look sweet) and be able to tank bosses/raid
Scrap destro dots make it a pure casting class, "Nukes"

curse of weakness, fel flame, searing pain