Warlock
Prev 1 73 74 75 76 Next
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
Both

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Heroics/Raids

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]
Arenas/BGs

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.
The PVE fear duration seriously needs to be increased. Why would it not be at least a minute just like every other form of CC? Warlock self healing needs a general increase. In my opinion it was a mistake to modify the healing component of Fel Armor. It used to be that I could down a mob and in the time it took me to loot him and move to the next I would have regenerated the few % of my hp that I lost in the fight or from life tap. Solo play felt fluid and efficient, but now it feels cumbersome having to bandage/eat/soul harvest after every few pulls.

What makes playing your class more fun?
I loved the feel of the early quests; enslaving my demons as a low level lock. It's the specific identity of the class that keeps me playing it. I like feeling like a dark sorcerer who enslaves demons and corrupts the souls of my enemies, rather than being simply a mage with black visual effects.

What makes playing your class less fun?
More and more I feel like I just get weaker/more complicated versions of mage/spriest abilities, rather than unique warlock spells. I dislike having to push twice as many buttons as most other classes only to put out half as much damage in double the time. Even as destruction my pvp damage feels slow and weak compared to the devastating burst damage that other classes can put out. Fear feels almost useless in pvp when half the classes in the game (read: melee classes) can simply become immune to it-or to spells in general-for long enough to gain an insurmountable advantage. If nothing else it would be nice if fear always made them run AWAY from me, rather than occasionally running closer.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)
I use demonology for PVE and I have no issues with the rotation.

What’s on your wish list for your class?
More class-specific quests at max level, with either persistent cosmetic rewards, or class-specific gear usable in pvp and pve. I would like to see more flavor added to the class. For example, a shirt/tabard that gives my character wings similar to the T5 set.

Better CC for both PVE and PVP. If you guys really hate fear so much then please just scrap it and build us something shiny and new. Something that isn't just a retread of mage/priest abilities, but something that feels distinctly like a warlock spell. Example: Disembodied demonic hands that grab at and cling to an emeny, reducing his movement by 50% with a chance per 2 seconds to disarm. Or how about a confusion/insanity effect? It could be on a 2-3 minute cd and cause the enemy to attack the nearest targets at random for 8 seconds or so. It would have great strategic application.

Better defenses. I don't like feeling that I might as well give up when a rogue or death knight gets close to me, or when I get hit by a stun. A mitigation shield or an immunity effect would help me survive long enough to receive healing or assistance. Something similar to the imp's phase shift, maybe. I could blink partway out of the physical world reducing damage received by 50%; not usable at the same time as Metamorphosis. Or else a real emergency escape mechanic. Demonic Circle has its uses, but something that I need to set up ahead of time and need to remain tethered to is not an emergency escape.

Shorter cooldowns on the guardians. However, please don't nerf them into uselessness while dropping the cooldown. Seeing an infernal or a doomguard appear should be a cause for fear. If I have to choose between a demon every three minutes and a demon who can actually make his presence felt, then I will take the longer cd.

A glyph that lets me cast shadow bolt/incinerate while moving would be nice.

Two words: GREEN FIRE. Making all of our fire effects green would be a huge step away from homogenization with the other cloth classes. It would be a change with ZERO impact on game balance, but would make me much happier to play a warlock.

I would like to see fewer sets with bright colors.

As a general suggestion, it would be nice if my pvp trinket would give me a few seconds of immunity to CC/snare/root effects. With the sheer number of such effects in the game today it feels like every time I break a CC I'm immediately hit with two more.

What spells do you use the least?
Searing Pain
Enslave Demon
What type of content do you focus on? [PvE]

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids]

If PvP, what type of PvP? [0]

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? It would improve my quality of gameplay to have my warlock fill a second (hybrid) role. It would be nice to be able to instant queue.

What makes playing your class more fun? Dots, damage over time, slowly killing

What makes playing your class less fun? Not being able to prolong my life. Not live forever, just able to actively contribute to my life.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? Okay. Simple, no room for above average play for above average dps.

What’s on your wish list for your class? a more complex "Rotation"

What spells do you use the least? Curse of weakness.

• What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

• Primarily PVE but I do like a little BGin every now and then.
  • If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

• 10 man raids and Heroics when I have to.
  • If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

• I only random BG because I dont have a Shaman Healer in my pocket.
  • What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

• Feeling like I dont have to run from every class out there. I really like Warlocks but do not like the fact that I have to use 10 spells to ramp up damage but have to premeditate my escape and have no real outs if I get caught. I like DOTS and slow damage but feel like those dont work when every class has big burst and immunities to my cc. In a ZA/ZG if I play affliction and I am running with better geared players my dmg just goes even lower, because I just cannot get my DMG out fast enough. But if I am in a group of lower geared players all of a sudden my DMG is huge because I have time to multidot and get everything up. In PVP if I have a pocket healer I can outlast the immunities to CC and with the synergy of my armor and the talent for extra healing locks can then effectively cc and start spreading their dmg. If I dont have a pocket healer then I get immune to my cc tries and if I didnt set up my Demonic Circle after moving 15 ft I dont have a good way to get out of a situation.
  • What makes playing your class more fun?

• The difference in how I spread damage and the fact that I do have to understand class mechanics to succeed. Since Demo has become better with its Mastery I do now have massive burst and can do amazing Damage. I really like the affliction playstyle from before though, I was able to farm things with such success, but with the changes I feel farming many mobs just isnt as viable. I dont have many Dots to spread around and have to hard cast to get debuffs up so my Dots do more dmg, that just doesnt work with multiple mobs. Before I used to be able to farm by running around using my self heals and kiting effectively, but that play style is not as viable now.
  • What makes playing your class less fun?

• Having everything immune to my CC, having my CC pull in dungeons and last such a short time and having to use a glyph to even make the short duration viable. Actually have Demon Armor and a Talent for greater heals bring nerfs to Fel Armor and farming with my lock. Having a very complicated rotation be stomped by simple rotations in dmg. The more complicated and more things on a mob should be increased dmg. I dont like having to pop all CD's in DEMO just for some huge burst. I do enjoy long term damage and debuffs but that play style has not been nurtured.
    * Forgot to mention, IT PISSES ME OFF WHEN I NEED MY DEMON BUT DOING A DAILY OR JUST RUNNING THROUGH AN AREA I AM LEFT WITHOUT A DEMON. Quests that make you mount or re-summon your demon are not fair when our damage and survival depends on them.
  • How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

• Affliction - I actually like the rotation but dislike how the dmg is applied. I would like more debuffs from instant casts rather then having to hard cast to apply debuffs. More dots less direct damage so that long drawn out fights with multiple mobs warlocks should absolutely rule those fights. No question. But that should be the playstyle and how Afflocks succeed.
    Demo - I like the style of the rotation but hate how it is a mix of fire and shadow without being Fel or shadowflame. The rotation feels good but the spells feel wrong to me. Having to mix both the fire and shadow doesnt feel very demo or lock to me. Just go all fire or all shadow for Demo.
    Destruction - I actually really enjoy the hard casting direct damage, wish it was actually more hard hitting and less affliction like. Destro should totally be melt face but seems to hit like a wet noodle. When I cant break rageface with a big cast it hits like a wet noodle.
  • What’s on your wish list for your class?

• Demonology actually picking fire or shadow and maintaining the current playstyle.
    Affliction having a more moving, debuffing, dotting playstyle that is hard to kill SOLO, not with a pocket healer, but also kills slowly but can kill many things over time.
    Destruction becoming a hard hitting spec.
  • What spells do you use the least?

Never use Searing Pain.
Dont really use Curses other then Elements, would be nice if they worked better on Bosses.
Banish is so cool, but this xpac has been rarely used.
Reign of Fire is useless.
Enslave Demon has gone from being useful to non-existent.

+ both

+ heroics and raids

+arena, bg

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

+limited to 3 soul shards

+Metamorphosis

+when metamorphosis ends

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

+i only play demo so.... rotation is fine, pet is pretty dull though.

+Demo lock tanks - metamorphosis stance instead of CD, could add a stance for dmg only in the case of non tanking warlocks. (also, more buttons i use all my spells and the hotkeys and action bar paging gets out of control sometimes)

+I think i use them all, refer to last statement in wish list

What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both] PvE/occasionally PvP.

If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other] Normals/Heroics (maybe raids if I get more free time and am able to raid as something other than a healer -_-).

If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs] BGs.

What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
* Summon Infernal/Doomguard NEED to have a 5 minute cooldown with a 10 minute "Recent Summoning" debuff that prevents you from summoning. This allows for me to use my Doomguard every attempt of an encounter (or close enough to every one) when we are learning fights. I hear this complained about by a LOT of Warlocks.

* Being able to CC up to 3 different mobs at once (Succubus Seduce, glyphed Fear, and Banish) makes me feel like a god.
* Dark Intent. Warlocks have had a lot of utility already but adding a castable buff was a sweet addition. Definitely fun to toss on a Resto Druid and watch the synergy.
* Also, the vast utility available is very fun. "Oh crap we pulled both groups!" /cast Summon Infernal. "Oh look the Infernal is tanking the adds, who are now all dead." /bow

What makes playing your class less fun? Lack of uses for Soulburn. When it was first announced it seemed to have a lot more uses, making me want to spam it but have to use it sparingly because I only have 3 Soul Shards available. As it stands, I use it to resummon my demon when I die or change specs, and occasionally for the improved Drain Life.

How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.) Rotation is fine.

Demonology:
* Make Metamorphosis a stance and not a CD. It's bad !@# looking, is fun to be in melee casting spells and attacking stuff, and what screams out you are a master of demons more than "oh hey I can take on the form of a demon whenever I want". Obviously the damage boost would need to be reduced.
* Give Warlocks the ability to tank. Warlocks are, in my opinion, the most durable of the cloth classes and Demo Locks already have Metamorphosis, which basically makes them a tank durability wise and encourages them being in melee range.

My suggestion is to make a stance version of it that also increases Stamina by 60%, threat from spells and attacks by 500%, and make Searing Pain instant-cast w/ 6 second CD and taunts the targeted creature. The demon of choice would be the Voidwalker, as it has Sacrifice, which would serve as a pseudo-Shield Wall. Consume Shadows would regenerate both the Warlocks health AND the Voidwalkers health, in a Frenzied Regeneration sense, but as such would need to be given a 2-3 minute cooldown while in Demon Form. The remaining two spells would either need to be modified to pass threat to the Warlock or replaced with new ones that act as raid cooldowns.

Overall:
* GREEN FIRE! Why is there no Minor Glyph to make my fire green?! >:( I am a demon-using master of shadows and fire. I am CLEARLY evil, and evil fire users have green fire!
* Minor Glyph to change the appearance of my demons. Voidwalker with lantern, Red Imp from Outland, Armored Felguard, different outfit for Succubus, and a royal-looking armor for the Felguard.

* Eye of Kilrogg unless I am exploring a new area. I think it would be more useful in a PvP setting if it was moved at 100% movement speed glyphed (possibly with stealth detection?) and was used for scouting out areas to know if its safe to run in and cap a seemingly unattended flag. While this might be too much of an edge for PvP, its just a suggestion, as this spell really seems to be less useful than it used to be and is kinda just used for piddling around killing time.
* Curse of Weakness/Curse of Exhaustion/Curse of Tongues (PvE)
* Searing Pain. While more durable than the other clothies, getting a LOT of threat is generally not a good plan and better suited for Voidwalker (who can't hold aggro well from the group anyways).

PvE, though I do PvP at times.

Raids, heroics, questing, I do it all.

Arenas

-Summon Doomguard/Infernal should have a five minute cooldown with the ten minute debuff. It is so incredibly annoying that we can only use it every certain attempt or fight, and infuriating when something goes wrong (a raid member does something stupid, someone DC's, etc) and you have to wipe immediately and pull again and you've just wasted a huge cooldown.

- I hate that when I'm in good groups in heroics my damage seems pitiful because it takes time to build up, but by the time it's ready to, the target is dead. Also, Curse of Agony is just awful. On fights that are too short for Bane of Doom there's really no way as an affliction lock to have a damage output similar to other classes in a certain span of time. While we can make up for it in other areas I'd really like to see CoA buffed a bit.

-Also it's annoying that you have to factor in the time it takes for Haunt to reach a target in order for it to refresh, but I guess that's what makes it a game.

-Our only real escape is available only if we were able to predict that we'd need an escape, which cuts out half the purpose. Give us something like a blink or a sprint or a charge, maybe a spell where the warlock uses nether energy to push or pull herself forward or something?

-Finally, it's frustrating that we have so many things to watch and keep track of (buffs, timers, etc) and so many abilities that we need to use when other classes have maybe 2 hotkeys to press (here's looking at you, arcane mages) that lets them compete or out damage us completely.

I'm sure this is true of every class, but I really feel like we have a ton of fun, unique tools in our box to use in different situations. Infernal, shadow protection

Having to calculate Haunt's traveling time.

I love the destro rotation, the affliction rotation is fine. The affliction opener takes a long time and uses a lot of mana, but that's neither good or bad.

Nothing that I can think of right now. I know others have said green fire.

Curse of weakness, eye of kilrogg's usefulness is limited but I like having it. Searing pain is also usually too risky to be used.
I ran my destro lock as my main for two years, mostly pvp (bg’s and some arena) but also some pve (heroics). After the big nerfs around 4.1 and then all the mods to the rotation, spells, etc., I had to give up on him.

Destro locks have always had low survivability, but they used to enjoy some serious advantages in return. Not so anymore. PVP combat requires multiple hardcasts, which are subject to constant interruption. A lot of the level 85 gear awards mastery, which seems to do almost nothing to improve performance. Also, I don’t understand why Blizz eliminated most of the game lore that made locks unique.

In my view the rotation is clunky, with no real synergy or logic. It requires constant attention, such that the focus on game play is totally subordinate to maintaining the rotation. It no longer feels like I’m playing to win a battle or defeat a boss. Rather, it feels like I’m playing to see how long I can maintain a complicated sequence of inputs before developing a migraine.

I’m not a video game designer, so I don’t have a specific set of suggestions to fix destro locks. I only know that they used to be viable and competitive in both pvp and pve, and aren’t anymore. In my view, the spec needs to be reworked from top to bottom to be worth the considerable skill and effort needed to play it well.
---What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

Both, I greatly enjoy both elements of PvP and PvE and I am longing for MOAR.

---If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Mainly raids, heroic dungeons aren't really a challenge but they are there to fill my valor cap if I miss a raid day.

---If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

Arenas and BGs are the ones that I currently play. Battlegrounds are very fun being a warlock since we have many unique CCs and multidot features :D
Arena is also very fun, I love going Demo cause metamorphosis is just very fun to use, ( <3 demon leap)

---What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could ---be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

I have been reading quite a few of these posts and I agree with most that Doomguard/Infernal need to have a 5minute cooldown and a 10minute debuff.

---What makes playing your class more fun?

I currently have two 85 classes (shaman/warlock), I love playing my warlock. DoTs are amazing in raids. It is just so fun having so many self healing abilities (Haunt, Fel Armor, etc..) while still not being OP at heals, since I have to hurt myself for mana. It is just an overall fun class to play.
Healthstones and summoning, nuff said.

---What makes playing your class less fun?

(This is complaining about damage)
Destruction Spec, this spec is almost completely useless. The only thing I can see it good at is dungeons since it can pop quick damage but can't maintain it, though you might as well roll Demo for dungeons. Plus destruction's rotation is just as long as demo. I did like playing destruction but it couldn't put out enough damage.
(Now read this)
While destruction can't push the dps (you can change this) it does have some great life saving/mana saving talents, aka the Nether Ward. Very good shield with a 30% less damage for 12seconds is extremely nice and can save you in a pinch in raids. Also the Imp is an awesome pet that also has applies a DoT, who doesn't love that?

---How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities ------are used to maximum efficiency.)

Affliction- Fairly straightforward rotation on a single boss, not to hard but not faceroll either.
Demonology- A bit harder than affliction, can definitely pop some crazy burst damage with Demon Soul and Metamorphosis. Has a fairly long "priority list" but it is manageable since it has some good overall dps.
Destruction- OMGWTFSAUCE, I played this 4.0 - 4.2 thinking that since affliction is PvP spec this must be PvE. Well it was an extremely hard spec to play, keeping the soulburn effect up and what not. In the end I had some great times playing it but couldn't stand up against affliction.

---What’s on your wish list for your class?

A new spell (as everyone probably wants), but what the spell would be is a question I can't answer :D.
Also a new Demon would be cool, I love feeling kind of like a hunter since pets are a fairly major part of a warlock.
"Minor Glyph to change the appearance of my demons. Voidwalker with lantern, Red Imp from Outland, Armored Felguard, different outfit for Succubus, and a royal-looking armor for the Felguard." I agree with him on that.
What is with all this about green fire? Is green evil? I've always imagined purple/black evil fire colors (shadow bolt)
P.S. Green fire - Fel flame.

---What spells do you use the least?

Affliction - All in the destro category except shadowbolt and shadowflame. Demon category is mostly situational stuff. And I use almost all affliction category.
Demonology- I use most of the destro category, except shadowbolt (Not specced for it), and searing pains (Unless i want to pull off tank with Voidwalker>Demon Soul>Demonic Empowerpment to pull off tanks XD) Affliction, most some situational things, Demonology most and some situational.
Destruction - I use most of destro category except searing pains and shadow bolt, Affliction, most some situational things, Demonology most and some situational.

Destruction and Demonology use most of the same spells.

Spells I try to avoid using - Fel Flame, searing pains, bane of agony.

Eye of Krillog is just fun to use, dont use it for practical purposes but eh its fun XD
-Both

- Heroics/Raids whatever I can get into

- Bgs and Rated Bgs mostly. I avoid arena.

-Utilizing Soulburn to enhance more spells so you feel like you are actually making a choice depending on the situation

-I love being an Affliction Spec'd warlock and having to pay attention to multiple dot timers while at the same time paying attention to raid mechanics. It's also really fun having to press more than just 2 buttons to do damage. I actually get the feeling that some skill may be required to play a lock effectively.

-Most PvP situations make me want to switch to one of my other classes. I feel like other caster classes have more utility when it comes to "getting away" from melee classes that are closing in. Sure we have fears but anytime I face a Rogue, Warrior or Death Knight, I might as well not do anything so they can kill me faster. It doesn't feel very fair to not only be squishy (which I am fine with, I understand I am in cloth armor) but when these different classes all have stuns, immunity to fears and magic, interrupts, as well as easy ways to close the gap (shadowstep, charge, leap, death grip) it feels like you have no chance to win.

I love the Affliction rotation in PvE, keeps me on my toes.

-A Demon Flying mount, a little more PvP survivability, PvP armor sets that better embrace the dark-shadowy sitgma that goes with the warlock class.

Quite a bit of spells in the Destruction tree, many of them are useless as Affliction.
# What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]
PvE

# If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]
Hardcore raid progression

# What are your biggest quality-of-life issues?
The nerf to the Glyph of Soul Swap made it mostly useless in PvE.

I love Soul Harvest + Life Tap.

Buggy and/or impractical pet management is just plain awful.

# What makes playing your class more fun?
DoTs. I just love them.

I love how DoTs allow me to deal multi target damage.

The utility in Destruction is something I really like. Replenishment, Bane of Havoc, Shadowfury and especially Nether Ward/Protection are all things I love about the spec.

Pets.

Survivability.

Complex rotation.

# What makes playing your class less fun?
By far, pet bugs and encounter design incompatible with pets. Move to command is bugged, Defensive stance is bugged, Assist stance sucks.
Pet utility. I don’t know how to fix this one, since I like the fact that each spec has its signature pet, but don’t like the fact that you can’t use the other pets’ utility without losing thousands of DPS.

Fail minor glyphs.

So so shoul shard mechanic.

# How do you feel about your “rotation”?
Demo and Affliction are mostly fine, I think.
Destruction feels clunky mostly because of Improved Soul Fire. Due to its long cast time and travel time, you have to plan too much ahead to refresh the buff and also other parts of the rotation usually get affected by that. Overall, you rarely make use of the 3 stacks of Backdraft because there is so much going on (not necessarily only because of ISF).

I have mixed feelings about Shadowflame. I like the fact that it’s not an unused spell in PvE anymore, and the glyph can be really useful at times, but the fact that you have to be in melee range to do your best in all specs bugs me and its damage is high enough that it does matter. We are supposed to be a ranged class after all.

I don't like Shadow Embrace at all. Affliction is supposed to be THE DoT spec, but its DoTs without Shadow Embrace or Haunt are super weak. I understand it's designed that way due to balance issues with multi targetting, especially in PvP, but the ramp up time seems too silly for me. If it were a buff instead of a debuff, it would be an improvement.

I LOVE Fel Flame.

Chaos Bolt is kind of a joke, a 31-point talent that does just a wee bit more damage than our filler.

Destruction overall lost a lot of its burst in Cata due to the nerf to Conflagrate mainly. The spec is supposed to focus more on burst and nukes and less on DoTs and it's not doing that right now.

Overall though, I feel Warlock rotations in Cataclysm are really nice. There are lots of spells and the rotations are complex in the correct degree, not too complicated or too simple. I did have to buy a Razer Naga to cope with it though, but that actually made me feel good.

# What’s on your wish list for your class?
Warlock specific flying mount. Man, Levitate + Metamorphosis is already absolutely awesome. Meta could not have a limited duration outside of combat and serve as a mount at the same time.

Fix Defensive stance back to what it was before Assist stance was introduced.

Fix the pet “Move to” command.

Think about pets when you design an encounter!

# What spells do you use the least?
Disclaimer: Just because I listed the spell, it doesn't necessarily mean I want to see it changed or removed.

Demon Armor, pretty much useless in PvE in the vast majority of situations. The option is nice depending on encounter design though (Warlock tanking?).

Enslave Demon. All Warlock specs depend on specific demons for damage. I don't know many situations where it is profitable to use this.

Curse of Weakness. Curse of the Elements is pretty much required, even if you have someone else who can bring the debuff, since it's so much more reliable than its other forms in other classes. Unless you have more than one Warlock in the raid, there is no need to use this, especially since all tanks apply that debuff.

Searing Pain. Extra threat and low damage? No thanks.

Eye of Kilrogg. I think it's a nice spell; I just don't use it very much or see many situations where it could be really useful.

Curse of Exhaustion. Other classes bring much better slows that this one, both in power and in ease of application. It’s not completely useless though, I like to take the talent when I spec Affliction.

Shadowburn. A really minor damage increase and if I want soul shards I can always use Drain Soul.

Shoot. Really, wands are only stat ticks even at low levels, warlocks never go OOM. Our Ranged slot could see more use in a fun way.
What you focus on content? more pvp than pve.

If PvE, what kind of PvE? heroic dungeons.

If PvP, what kind of PvP? sands, CBD, CBD score.

What makes your class more fun to play? mobility, that is not so simple to play, and its theme of "darkness."

What makes your class is not as fun to play? usually in pvp, pve, rotations highly repetitive and easy (only pve), and that the graphic destruction of the fire is red and not green, they seem to fire mages

What do you think about your "rotation"? repetitive, and few combinations, and very predictable to the enemy in pvp

What do you want for your class? on the aesthetics ... green fire in all fire spells (so we distinguish, will see green fire and say "ohh a witch"), on the other .. I want you to give us a little bit of resistance to both pve and pvp ... we are paper, less than about 5 seconds in exchange for soul CD ... something that makes the spell "Immolate" more resistant to dispell, it is the basis of damage to destruction, and everyone take it off very very easy, dark purpose that has something more useful, because being alone is the only option put it on your demon and as this almost did not stick for you to pull the buff, in demonology and destruction, would be rather an increase fire damage / shadow as affliction that I spent 25% to 30% because we
using very little mastery, speed is more viable in the three branches, the ability mmm "sacrifice" a little Voidwalker adsorption and Nether Ward, too, "chaos bolt" is the latest talent in the destruction branch and I think is very simple, little damage, and that you can not resist or adsorb ... mmm seems little, it makes it burn prefer a basic spell has chaos bolt , it is talent. and one power like "Spell Lock" from the felhunter.

What spell you use less often? burning pain, curse of tongues, rain of fire, esclavisar demon seed of corruption.

In general I think the warlock is a very good class, but has many things that can be improved to be more striking, and survive a bit more
I also believe that players can make the three branches we use more often, not just 2, because I feel this neglected destruction.
PVP

Bg's

Fear. It's a decent spell, but there are so many counters these days beyond trinkets. It feels out of date essentially.

Shadowbolt. As affliction when you have your few instant cast dots up you have to cast. Beyond haunt and UA is drain life and shadow bolt. Shadowbolt is highly used for the talented debuff. Only one problem. After haste this spell still has a long cast time and getting locked out when casting shadowbolt locks the entire affliction tree out. A over all decrease in cast time would benefit all specs in pvp and pve.

Fel Armor. It's a great spell, don't get me wrong. But these days in pvp you need all the damage u can get. The second benefit isn't very useful for affliction as we don't use any real direct damage spell beyond shadowbolt and fel flame.

Curse of Weakness. It's a decent spell but i feel it need more omph is it's attack power reduction.

personally i like running around and dotting things up.

When i have 2 people on me at once i can't get them off of me for long enough. When i teleport the gap is closed as fast as it was made. When fear is used it's the same thing or i'm instantly interrupted. I have nets to help keep the gaps and make them but those only last for so long. My spells get interrupted easier than getting a dog to take it's meds.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
It feels quite simple and i don't mind it.

Over all damage increase, we aren't scaling to well in pvp with crits below 5k and non crits around 900-1.5k

Reduction in cast time on shadowbolt (PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IT'S NOT FUN AT ALL)

The return of drain mana.

Searing pain (it's horrible, no one uses it, get rid of it.)

Unending breathe (awesome spell imo with the glyph, but it's uses is extremely limited)

Seed of Corruption (it breaks way to fast.)

Helfire (horrible spell unless demo, try removing the health portion, your already in danger if in melee range anyway)

Enslave demon (pretty much totally worthless with extremely few demon encounters beyond TBC. I would suggest though being able to keep the pet permanently like hunters. That would be pretty awesome imo)
PvE

Heroics, Raids

Random BG's if any at all

Soul Swaps cool down when glyphed, I would like to see this lowered to 10 to 15 seconds.
I am sometimes over whelmed by the amount of spell buttons on my many, many bars :\

I enjoy playing a pet class that has versatility, using lots of DoTs to melt away my foes, or blasting them with fire, or Bending the will of other worldly demons to do my bidding.

I am very disappointed at the spells that have been lost in time, I remember the days of taming demons and would love to see that return.
I wish that the Voidwalker would make a return as a tank pet, Hunters tenacity pets hold aggro very well, and being able to chain misdirect really helps. They can do this with a crab they find off the beach! I am pulling a creature from the void and commanding it to do my bidding and currently its only use is to hold up and level my book shelf . . .

Rotation is fine for the most part, I would love to see searing pain be worked in to destro, shadow bolt be more of a demo, and drain spells being the main filler for Affliction.

Void walker buffs, this pet has been ignored way to long imo.

Enslave demon being used again, either to change the looks of our current pets, or acquire new pets / new demon ability's.

eye of kilrog - i was thinking this could be a summon spell, something similar to Flame orb, but allow us to summon 2 or 3 at one time for a cost, and have them use spells according to your spec, shadow bolt for demon spec, searing pain or some kind of fire spell for destro, and a drain spell for affliction.

voidwalker, searing pain, eye of kilrog , curse of tongues / weakness. I am sure there are others but i havent used them in so long ive probably forgotten they are in my spell books.
What type of content do you focus on?
o PvE at 90%
o PvP at 10%

If PvE, what type of PvE?
o Other at 75%: quests, achievements, professions, skills.
o Heroics at 24%: mostly through Dungeon Finder.
o Raids at 1%: soloing old content or drake runs.

If PvP, what type of PvP?
o BGs at 100%: mostly through the Battleground Finder.
o I’ve never tried Arenas or Rated BGs.

o See Invisible: please bring this back - great against those pesky rogues.
o Soulstones: please make these permanent like the Healthstones.
o Felsteed/Dreadsteed/Demon Quests: please bring these back as optional quests.

o Demons: enjoy knowing that I use as a minion what most people fight.
o Metamorphosis: love turning into a demon.
o Soloing: like that warlocks can solo pretty easily in the game.
o Dark Atmosphere: love that we burn, afflict, drain, fear, and enslave.
o Life Tap/Drain Life: enjoy knowing that we are a very self-sufficient class.
o Class Mounts: love that we get two free mounts.

o Demons: more ways of controlling the minion. I really hate it when the demon occupies the same space as my character. I also hate it that my pet controls disappear. I hate it that my pet disappears when I exit a vehicle interface, really annoying.

How do you feel about your “rotation”?
o I’m fine with the current rotation though I would like to see the guardian demons incorporated better into the rotation.

o Green Fire: change all the fire to green, including our mounts. Warlocks need more distinction from Fire Mages.
o Soulstones: make these permanent like the Healthstone. It’s really annoying when this expires while I’m in the middle of an instance. Also be able to create multiple Soulstones; one for myself and one other party member (ie the healer or tank).
o Flying Mount/Demon Form: with the addition of flying mounts, it would be a nice addition to the warlock repertoire to have a demon-esque flying mount or demon form. After I gain the ability to obtain a flying mount, the Felsteed and Dreadsteed fall to the wayside which is a real shame.
o Metamorphosis: update the model to a neutral-gender demon with more polygons. Also, make it larger so it’s more impressive when you turn into it. Make it permanent like the druid moonkin.
o More Demons: change the mechanic of the demons to something akin beastmaster hunters. With all the demons available in the game, it seems a shame that we’re stuck with the same five demons. Add a talent tree for out demons. Change enslave demon to be more like the hunter’s tame. If we have to keep the same five demons, please allow them to evolve with our character; ie, a level 10 voidwalker is much different than a level 85 voidwalker.
o Quests: need more class specific quests for class specific items.
o Quests: please bring back the demon and mount quests. I really enjoyed the sense of achievement after completing them.
o Spells: please bring back Drain Mana and make it equal to Drain Life.
o Spells: make the Demon and Fel Armor spells look cooler, maybe an ongoing spell effect
o Spells: please make it so Hellfire does not take from our health. I love the spell but don't use it that often cause of the downside. I also loved when we were able to use it while moving.

o Curse of the Elements
o Curse of the Tongues
o Cure of Weakness
o Seed of Corruption
o Control Demon
o Demon Armor
o Enslave Demon
o Demon Leap
o Eye of Kilrogg
o Soulshatter
o Searing Pain

PvP

All of the above

I liked ths Soul shard change but i hate not having drain mana i could name a number of moments when i could have used that spell.

Using Demons and knocking people off cliffs with my Succi.

Being attacked 24/7 in PvP since people automatically think "Warlock easy kill" i tend to die fast since 3-5 people do this.

Eh, don't really follow a "rotation" just DoT and more DoTs i have fun 98% of the time every time.

Getting Drain Mana back... Also, to have Fel armor changed back to the way it was or possibly change Demon armor to be more of a defensive auto armor much like mage's frost armor.. you Know with a warlock twist "have chance to horrify melee attackers for 1 second and melee attacker will be immune to the horrify for another 20 seconds." . Little flairs like that will make it easier on warlocks and harder for other multiply targets to easily kill a warlock (Mages can easily get away from melee warlock on the other hand can not). Also an increase to Void walker shield it is like a literal bubble just one hit pops it

Honestly i use them all my abilities for a given situation. Enslave demon i use for fun just to tame demons to see their abilities and i often enslave D-block Demons just so i won't have to deal with one more.

What type of content do you focus on?
PvE.

If PvE, what type of PvE?
Dungeons, Heroics, Leveling, Questing, Rewards (Rep Mounts etc.)

If PvP, what type of PvP?
nup.

Pet Despawns. FG swapping as Demo. Some stupid pet pathing. Nothing else really. It's pretty painless for me. XD

Lore. They're evil. They have demons as pets. Great class mechanics generally. Priority system over rotation. Unique cool abilities/talents. META. Execute phase = win. The general possibilities within the Warlock class.

Mauling by melee. No Immo protection. Destro self heals/mitigation. Where is our flying Class Quest Mount i.e. demon flight form epic chain quest. LEVIATHAN.

The Priority system just hits rotation out of the park. I believe a lot of Lock players enjoy that their class is not a cakewalk. It requires decent application to the task.
Affliction and Demo are great fun.
Destro is just not any fun at the moment - it's so close, but just pulls up short.

Seriously? Here we go. A visual representation should assist. It's actually far less heady than it looks by the way. But its proper English and Grammar so it reads smoothly.

http://www.war-tools.com/t73360.html

Searing Pain, Enslave Demon (should be SUCH a cool spell.....), and most curses - buut I rarely PvP and don't raid.

Thanks for your time electric blue Blizzard avatar.
■What type of content do you focus on? [PvE/PvP/Both]

Both

■If PvE, what type of PvE? [Heroics/Raids/Other]

Raids

■If PvP, what type of PvP? [Arenas, BGs, Rated BGs]

Arena's and BGs

■What are your biggest quality-of-life issues? For instance, no longer requiring ammo could be considered a quality-of-life improvement for hunters.

The new soul shard system, it burns!
But on a serious note: Having three shards in combat is pretty frustrating. Only able to get soul shards back if you kill something while you are using Drain Soul is clunky too. I would love it if the soul shard system was reverted or changed to something different. Also Soul Burn currently is pretty whack too, 45 sec CD, uses one shard, and in a PvP situation having to save the Soul Burn for a Healthstone of Demon Circle: Teleport is pretty clunky too.

■What makes playing your class more fun?

DoTs, Demons, and PvP control/multi dotting.

■What makes playing your class less fun?

In PvP: Dying to almost all Melee classes is pretty frustrating. Can't peel most off due to a lot of gap closers. Demon Circle: Teleport doesn't help much because you have to be aware of where you place it, and if you use it they just get back on you again easily. And the current amount of fear immunities is pretty frustrating, especially DK AMS and Lichborne. Also when your minion goes on passive when you fear a target is VERY annoying. Having to spam pet attack when you fear was not needed.

In PvE: Back when I was demo in T11 and doing heroic raiding progression, life tapping at a dire situation always got me killed. (Heroic magmaw during burn phase, H maloriak, Nefarian.) The mana issue was very frustrating, but this was before the Mana Feed buff. I don't know how good it is now.

■How do you feel about your “rotation”? (Rotation is the accepted order in which abilities are used to maximum efficiency.)

I like it, very engaging and enjoying. All specs are fun for their playstyle and rotation.

■What’s on your wish list for your class?

Soul Shard system revamp, revert the change to the fear-passive minion thing, and give locks another way to escape from melee in PvP...

■What spells do you use the least?

Searing Pain