Unable to switch between characters

Website Bug Report
1 2 3 9 Next
I am unable to switch between characters. Right now it is stuck on my lock. When i click the drop down and select a new character, it just goes to their character page, but leaves me set on this character. This is preventing me from using my web AH on my banking toon!
Same here - tried both IE8 and Firefox 6. This began sometime after approximately 4:30 PM EST - prior to that, I had no trouble.

The Remote Armory on the IPhone is not affected.

Same problem. I wanted to check my events on other toons in another guild, and cannot as I cannot change. I hope this can be resolved quickly.
Update - and if you use the "manage characters" option to try to switch characters, and happen to select a character below level 10, then it will display the "Only characters above level 10 can be displayed" message - however, it does log you in as that character.

If you select a character above level 10, you are not switched. Nor can you switch back to a character above level 10 via the Manage Characters option.

Update - and if you use the "manage characters" option to try to switch characters, and happen to select a character below level 10, then it will display the "Only characters above level 10 can be displayed" message - however, it does log you in as that character.

If you select a character above level 10, you are not switched. Nor can you switch back to a character above level 10 via the Manage Characters option.

Ya, i cant even do that. No matter what i select, Manage Characters or the character directly from the list, i am stuck on this character.
Same here. Trying to switch to another banking toon, but am stuck on this one.
Same issue here. I've tried using multiple browsers, logging out and then back in, even tried switching characters in WoW and then logging out to see if maybe i was an issue with the character I had recently changed the outfit on...
Glad I'm not the only one.
Me too... Forever A Gnome D:
I came to report this exact bug. I'm stuck! Can't switch to any other toon, regardless of level.
Same issue (can't choose any other character to post under in forums at all), 2 different computers (Vista and Win 7).
I thought I was being punished for trolling or something.

Glad it's just a bug.
I've been stuck on my paladin here for over an hour, as well. Relogging has not resolved the problem, either.
09/13/2011 04:27 PMPosted by Doebe
I've been stuck on my paladin here for over an hour, as well. Relogging has not resolved the problem, either.

I wish I could switch back to my paladin D: at least she has a more respectable level.

I was able to switch to Phalera here from Aimmie above but now I can't switch to anyone :/
I created my own thread before seeing this one.

Toon selection not working from a browser. I can see different toons under the change character pulldown widget thingy and select one but it doesnt get saved. I have tried on the following browser/OS combos.

chrome - win7
chrome - mac os 10.6.8
IE - win7
android browser
09/13/2011 04:01 PMPosted by Shamadams
You hate me because I'm green don't you?

I don't. It's happening to me, too.
"Real men (and tauren) wear kilts" -- Pahanda
Same issue here.
Same issue.

Somehow, posting to the tank forums on a goblin rogue would seem downright trollish. So please fix this soon.