[H] Aura! Recruiting with free tacos!

Thrall
1 2 3 10 Next
Aura is rebuilding! Look, this post is from 2011! We're old school. That's 5 years! Five years man!

Aura is an adult centered guild looking for other like-minded individuals.

About us: Aura was founded in 2008 by Nantale and Curae as a casual-social and raiding guild on US-Thrall. Since then, Aura has grown and worked through the many vast changes and expansions that WoW has seen, from guild levels being introduced, through ICC content, Cata, Panda's, horrible WoD and now into Legion. Aura is a strong adult only guild with players who wish to be themselves without feeling like they're hiding their personalities. No need to worry about offending children, about your jokes seeming rude or inappropriate, or being yelled at for that f-bomb. In Aura we only accept adults who can handle adult themes, situations, and jokes, and that's what makes Aura a unique atmosphere in WoW, when so many other guilds call themselves "family-friendly".

What we're looking for: Adult players who want an environment where they can be themselves and do whatever makes them happy in-game. We have no "in-game" requirements to join. You can be level 1 or level 110 or anything in between. You can enjoy raiding, PvPing, questing, leveling - whatever! We do ask that our members be at least 18 years old. That is our only requirement and we are strict about it.

Whenever we have people who are online and willing, we often are running old-world content so our players can get achievements, mounts, and transmog gear to their desire. We're also always willing to help those who are undergeared, but willing and determined. :)

We are always accepting anybody who wants to play in a fun, relaxed and unique environment!

For questions, curiosity sake, or to fill out an application, please visit our website at:

http://aurathrall.enjin.com/

or whisper Nantale in-game!
Do not fear us, for we have tacos!
how many you got for your raid team?
I believe we currently have 9 people. We could use a DPS or a healer, if I'm not mistaken.
We'd love to have a full second group running, and we could also always use social/causal people!
To the top :)
:D
How is your second group looking? My partner and I recently transferred here and are looking for a guild to call home. We have killed 6/7 and have seen Rag. I am a prot/fury warrior and my partner is a holy priest. Your raid times match up perfectly with what we are looking for and I am willing raid lead your second group if you have not found one yet.
Hi there! Send me an in-game whisper. We'd love to chat it up with about our second team :)
I might be interested, the raid times are good and I am looking for a guild that I can do T11 with. I moved this lock to Thrall Horde and I have a iLvL352 elemental shaman I could potentially bring.
09/30/2011 09:55 PMPosted by Merlinian
I might be interested, the raid times are good and I am looking for a guild that I can do T11 with. I moved this lock to Thrall Horde and I have a iLvL352 elemental shaman I could potentially bring.

Awesome! If you'd like more info about us or our raid team, feel free to send myself or Tahga an in-game whisper and we'll answer all of your questions! :)
I will, on Thrall now :)
bumpity
Need some tanks for our group 2 please! Another healer would be great as well, so I can use my main spec :P
Yes! I think we need two tanks and three healers? Or at least one. :D go go! We're awesome! I promise!
bumpsssssssssss
what classes are you recruiting for right now?
I believe tanks, healers, and solid DPS for our second team.
Bumps.