Firelands Raid Hotfixes Sept. 20

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 15 Next
Thats how long the feathers last
09/20/2011 10:27 AMPosted by Zivaltia
I can't wait to watch people accidentally run through the tornado they've gotten accustomed to chasing.

I will be one of them sadly.
Months to go until 4.3 and content that was already easy on heroic gets nerfed to the ground. Makes me wonder if WoW will dip below 10 million subs before the end of the year.
Thank you, Blizzard, for your "gradual" nerfs of 25% to every frickin' boss except the easiest 3!

Seriously, this is your idea of "gradual OVER THE COMING WEEKS"? 25% in one fel swoop?

This is ludicrous! In a single night you've turned Firelands from a legitimate challenge into a fricking HANDOUT.

I will feel 0 sense of accomplishment when we down Rag this week (which I'm sure we will now!). I'll feel like the kill was handed to me as a freebie.

The only reason I'm going to keep raiding is to keep my raid team together until 4.3.
09/20/2011 10:49 AMPosted by Penn
Months to go until 4.3 and content that was already easy on heroic gets nerfed to the ground. Makes me wonder if WoW will dip below 10 million subs before the end of the year.

Months to farm the mount of heroic rag, months to complete the tier 12 AND tier 11 meta achievements, months to enjoy a one night raid week (giving you more time on an alt or irl)... I'm not complaining.
Let's nerf the T11 heroic raids too. Would like to go back and do those. That Dragonslayer title is way too pretty.
Thank you, Blizzard, for your "gradual" nerfs of 25% to every frickin' boss except the easiest 3!

Seriously, this is your idea of "gradual OVER THE COMING WEEKS"? 25% in one fel swoop?

This is ludicrous! In a single night you've turned Firelands from a legitimate challenge into a fricking HANDOUT.

I will feel 0 sense of accomplishment when we down Rag this week (which I'm sure we will now!). I'll feel like the kill was handed to me as a freebie.

The only reason I'm going to keep raiding is to keep my raid team together until 4.3.

News flash, regular mode wasn't a legitimate challenge -_-
09/20/2011 10:27 AMPosted by Zivaltia
I can't wait to watch people accidentally run through the tornado they've gotten accustomed to chasing.

Instead of chasing, maybe now the strategy will be wait for them to come at you and strafe? Idk but it should be funny to see anyway lol.
This is a great thing that blizz did today. This should allow guilds to get people easier and gear them up for t13 when it comes out late this year or early next year so they can have a guild run vs a pug with people showing up if full pvp gear and thinking that they can tank with pvp on,

• Wrath of Ragnaros in Stage 1 now knocks targets up, but not back.

Female characters beware.
All I have to say is this...Thank you very much Blizzard. :)
09/20/2011 10:56 AMPosted by Healmore

Months to farm the mount of heroic rag, months to complete the tier 12 AND tier 11 meta achievements, months to enjoy a one night raid week (giving you more time on an alt or irl)... I'm not complaining.

Sorry I've done the meta and we've been on a 1 night a week schedule for almost 2 months. At the very least if this tier was anywhere near the linear difficulty of T11 progression I wouldn't mind.
How bout you all calm the fudge down?

Its a game.

BEAUTIFUL changes. Thank you Blizz. <3

Its a game.

I'm cool as a cucumber. However, when a game gets boring I stop playing. After 7 years maybe it's time to turn the game over to the mouth breathers.
The sky is falling!!!

Did I do that right?

Its a game.

I'm cool as a cucumber. However, when a game gets boring I stop playing. After 7 years maybe it's time to turn the game over to the mouth breathers.

Bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

News flash, regular mode wasn't a legitimate challenge -_-

Do you feel better about yourself now? Bolstered up by telling the widdle semicasual how much more elite you are?
Blizzard should just put a big chest at the beginning of firelands /w all the loot that woulda dropped.

they could place a sign next to it that says "Thank you for the monies, it's ours! we like it.."