Firelands Raid Hotfixes Sept. 20

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 15 Next

News flash, regular mode wasn't a legitimate challenge -_-

Do you feel better about yourself now? Bolstered up by telling the widdle semicasual how much more elite you are?

Sadly I am sure he does.
Uh?

Were you guys just throwing the words "in the coming weeks" and "beginning" in to the big blog post just for the purpose of having longer sentences?

Unless of course you intend to go even further than this 15-25% nerf in the coming weeks. If that is the case, you must really be trying to please people who want to raid Firelands in greens.

Whatever. I'm hoping 4.3's Raid Finder will give you guys a reason to stop touching normal and heroic modes.

I'm cool as a cucumber. However, when a game gets boring I stop playing. After 7 years maybe it's time to turn the game over to the mouth breathers.

Bye. Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

Same to you.
Blizzard should just put a big chest at the beginning of firelands /w all the loot that woulda dropped.

they could place a sign next to it that says "Thank you for the monies, it's ours! we like it.."

That's basically what it is now though. They got rid of all the bosses in the instance and added 7 new trash mobs/packs that you have to clear to get to all the loot though.
PvP hotfixes!

Oh wait, none again.
How bout you all calm the fudge down?

Its a game.

I'm cool as a cucumber. However, when a game gets boring I stop playing. After 7 years maybe it's time to turn the game over to the mouth breathers.

After 7 Years... I really dont give a sheiot about teh changes.
Hey, now that the bosses are ludicrously easy for a coordinated team, my raid group may have a shot at downing some of them! And I'd get to see the content! And I'd enjoy that!

Something must be done to stop this!
So why did heroic raids need to be nerfed if the point was to just let everyone see the content?
Another one of these threads filling up with QQ about nerfs.

Anyone know if Paragon, Vodka, Blood Legion are up in here QQing about easier bosses? Oh wait, they don't really care because they raid for raiding and not to have better gear over casuals.

Anyone in here at least working on H Rags?
I think it is time someone else at Blizz besides GC calls the shots because this "TO THE GROUND" Mentality is just getting tiresome.

I am incredibly disappointed with this changes. At worst I expected gradual changes to affect first normal and then Heroic modes... but to do them all at once against the express wishes of your customers is insulting. Thank you for cheapening all our upcoming Heroic Kills... ones we actually wanted to work for. Just because we raid MUCH MUCH less than other guilds, doesn't mean we don't want the same challenge that they have. A marathon is a marathon no longer if it is only 22.27 miles... Some people just want to cross the finish line and others want to win, but everyone participating in the race wants to go the full distance.

At this point what is the difference between normal and Heroic versions? A little bit more damage/health and some minor mechanic changes? That really doesn't sound interesting enough to keep our attention for the next 2-4 months.
09/20/2011 11:12 AMPosted by Jawaka
So why did heroic raids need to be nerfed if the point was to just let everyone see the content?

Exactly. Oh Blizzard with your nonsensical reasoning.
Can anyone quote where Blizzard said these nerfs would be "gradual"? Because I'm not seeing it.
Same core group of raiders since early last expansion.

Thank you for these changes. Especially the slowing of the tornados on Alysrazor. Some people can't avoid those sadly :)
The 4.2 Hotfixes blog post has been updated with a complete list of the changes:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/3019413/
09/20/2011 11:19 AMPosted by Okuu
Can anyone quote where Blizzard said these nerfs would be "gradual"? Because I'm not seeing it.

It was in the original post about it.
09/20/2011 11:19 AMPosted by Okuu

They implied when they said the hotfixes would be applied "over the coming weeks".
Thanks for taking away any motivation I had to raid for the remainder of this Tier.
Nowhere did they say they were going to nerf them like this.

Actually, blue did say that the nerfs were going to be incremental, implying either a set of bosses each week, or progressively higher nerfs over time. If this is the start, by 4.3 are the bosses just going to drop dead when you zone into firelands?