Addon to Share XP Info

UI and Macro
I noticed the CommGlobal channel that is automatically added. My only concern is that it is /1 by default. Over the past 6 years I've grown accustomed to /1 General, /2 Trade, /3 Local Defense. Is there any way to adjust this to not default at /1?
09/20/2011 09:17 PMPosted by Jotunheimr
I noticed the CommGlobal channel that is automatically added. My only concern is that it is /1 by default. Over the past 6 years I've grown accustomed to /1 General, /2 Trade, /3 Local Defense. Is there any way to adjust this to not default at /1?
I could try joining the channel slightly later, I'll have to see when the game joins General, Trade, etc. for you.
I've just uploaded v1.1 to Curse and WoW Interface. This should fix the CommGlobal channel being joined before system channels.

It also adds support for communication with hidden AddOn messages sent via party chat. This should allow communication with players from other realms in your party.

See the change log on either site for full details.
Great work Choonster.
It's not working for me. Even when I add just myself, it shows me as level 1 with no experience. When I add someone else, I get the same error. Any ideas?
10/26/2011 01:11 PMPosted by Thelordrahl
It's not working for me. Even when I add just myself, it shows me as level 1 with no experience. When I add someone else, I get the same error. Any ideas?
Have you actually gained experience since adding yourself?