<Blood Legion Spec Ops> Recruitment

Illidan
Prev 1 2 3 5 Next
10/05/2011 09:39 AMPosted by Vodkaftw
Well... the Vodka (me) thinks that this "u tried to get into Blood Legion but couldn't" card is getting pretty old. I mean if I see one more post of someone saying that exact same thing again I think I'm going to /wrist

Another person who couldn't get into Blood Legion.

/fail

i totally couldn't get into blood legion so i am so gonna join their fan club and farm mats for them in hopes of being able to get carried by their alts....
You morons care way too much about what other people do with their own accounts.
Moron caring about other moron caring
I was invited to this guild on two different level 1 characters.

Yeah, you're SO worried about who you invite.
Bunch a baddies and maddies up in this thread

Newsflash: BL isn't the first top US guild to do this and they won't be the last.

bump.
Don't see what is wrong, they want more income for their raiding and what not. People will join, some few good people might get to go into alt raids.
A lot of top guilds do this, why all the QQ and butt hurt up in here?

Says the guy posting from a level 1 toon.

Alot of top guilds do this huh? That makes it acceptable? It's ok to abuse your "in-game fame" by recruiting star-struck people mystified by the guild and its accomplishments and turn them into farmers? I guess people have no responsibility anymore to do these things for themselves.

Like I said, if I wanted to play a peon class, I'd go back and play Warcraft 2 and 3 and drain every gold mine, chop every tree, and empty every oil refinery.

Work like this is what alts are for, and I assume that every BL raider has one. Work like this is what you call 'contributing to the guild". It's for the betterment of the guild and its members, but I guess they just can't be bothered right?

This must be a new guild perk that I haven't heard of yet that gives you groupies who give you free gems, flasks, elixirs, and food.

Awesome post is awesome.
bump.
Don't see what is wrong, they want more income for their raiding and what not. People will join, some few good people might get to go into alt raids.

Your main a member too eh?
Actually, a lot of top guilds do not do this. Guilds that are higher ranked than BL have a rank in which they recruit and keep people at for the purpose of farming gold for their gbank (just by mere activity alone, completing dungeons, dailies, etc).

BL is the first guild I've seen that is sensitive about having randoms carry their tag.

To be honest, I'd feel the same way but you're not going to get as many people with a separate guild being created, your farming operation will not be nearly !@# successful (not even close).

People want the tag Blood Legion, not the tag that is an admission of your incompetence.
And Mephisto, why do you even care?

You don't like it, you're not joining. The people that joined obviously wanted to or they wouldn't have.

My typing is pointless, because all of this is pointless, but your replies are the most pointless.
bump.

Says the guy posting from a level 1 toon.

Alot of top guilds do this huh? That makes it acceptable? It's ok to abuse your "in-game fame" by recruiting star-struck people mystified by the guild and its accomplishments and turn them into farmers? I guess people have no responsibility anymore to do these things for themselves.

Like I said, if I wanted to play a peon class, I'd go back and play Warcraft 2 and 3 and drain every gold mine, chop every tree, and empty every oil refinery.

Work like this is what alts are for, and I assume that every BL raider has one. Work like this is what you call 'contributing to the guild". It's for the betterment of the guild and its members, but I guess they just can't be bothered right?

This must be a new guild perk that I haven't heard of yet that gives you groupies who give you free gems, flasks, elixirs, and food.

err from what I understand people are not being FORCED to join and farm for bl... so I don't see why you are getting so mad. Calm down, people join on their own free will.
10/07/2011 10:18 AMPosted by Perdrazztopp
err from what I understand people are not being FORCED to join and farm for bl... so I don't see why you are getting so mad. Calm down, people join on their own free will.

Keep your "free will" talk out of this, sir. This is a thread of herp and we aims to keep it that way.
lol @ the up-in-arms folks protesting this. Seriously, who cares what other people do with their $15 a month?
best guilds evar!
And Mephisto, why do you even care?

You don't like it, you're not joining. The people that joined obviously wanted to or they wouldn't have.

My typing is pointless, because all of this is pointless, but your replies are the most pointless.

I suppose you say the same thing about people in sweat-shops and child labor situations?

I'll tell you why I care. I've spent alot of my time seeing these stupid recruitment posts (forum and in-game) for BLSO and it's all been centered around a guild of groupies whose purpose is to provide supplies for BL for them to raid with. Does nobody believe in responsibility and accountability anymore? HEY! Let's just get a bunch of people who are envious of us being a top ranked guild to be our workers! It's like picking a girl up in a bar and saying "she chose to get drunk, so it's ok for me to take her home and have sex with her even though i know she'd say no sober"

This....Is....STUPID. Get it?

For the rest of you flaming me, I don't really care. Pardon me for having a little compassion for humanity, and having a slightly negative opinion about a guild abusing its status as a top ranking guild in progression to get mindless masses to do everything but raid for them.

Hate to say it, but this should be one of those off-time activities that the guild does as a unit. Everybody should be contributing to the cause, and farming up various things while they're not actively progressing to prepare for the next tier. I imagine (and hope) they do this in some form anyway, but to have a guild such as BLSO, I'm thinking not.
lawl at BL's little b**** guild ^_^