4.3 Patch Cooking Recipe

Professions
Imo, there needs to be a legendary recipe since there has been legendary weapons. It should be a cooking recipe, that way no other profession, such as leatherworking or alchemy, will feel left out. Maybe mega muffins?
Thunderberry, Blessed Thirst Quencher of the Windseeker.
The whole secondary profession system needs to be revamped. Max fishing is practically useless. First Aid is super useless. Archaeology is a mindlessly long hamster wheel. Cooking you make feasts or mastery/spirit food, everyone else gets their best stat from feasts.
Cooking is a crafting profession. Fishing and archaeology are gathering professions. You can't really compare them that way. First aid is crafting, but the product you make hasn't been useful since vanilla.

I do agree they should add a sink for our cooking tokens like they did in wrath with the chef hat.
09/24/2011 07:01 AMPosted by Prall
I do agree they should add a sink for our cooking tokens like they did in wrath with the chef hat.

Crate of Tasty Meat
I just thought they should add a legendary item that you make with a profession. Since everyone can get cooking, no one can complain about other professions having an uber awesome item they can't get because they wanted to do a certain profession.