Let's go Public Test Realm!

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 9 Next
Yes. We're intent on getting the 4.3 Public Test Realms up potentially within the next week. :)

As you mentioned, there's still a lot of work to be done on this patch, so a lot of the content will be rolled onto the test realms over time. Transmogrification, Void Storage, some balance changes, and several UI updates/improvements will likely make the PTR right away. The dungeon/raid content, legendary questline, Dungeon Finder updates, and especially Raid Finder are still very much works in-progress.

/hyperventilates

For the first time ever I'll be using the PTR. xD
I will love you forever if the 4.3 PTR really is up within the next week! I need something to help kill time between raids.

09/24/2011 01:28 PMPosted by Zarhym
Yes. We're intent on getting the 4.3 Public Test Realms up potentially within the next week. :)

Oh noes...

You know we don't deal well with words like "potentially"...
09/24/2011 01:32 PMPosted by Spinnerdh
some balance changes

Hopefully the right ones.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
09/24/2011 01:59 PMPosted by Aziker

Devil's advocate? If you want the right changes head up on the PTR or suggest them when the time comes then miss.
;w;

GLORIOUS
within the next week. :)
no Soon™? YAY NEXT WEEK!
The dungeons and raid are very close to being done but you won't see them on the PTR until late in the process because they are going to release 4.3 to counter SWTOR on the 20th of December. The raid will probably hit PTR in late October or sometime in early November so they can launch the patch right when SWTOR goes pre release.
09/24/2011 01:58 PMPosted by Crepe

Oh noes...

You know we don't deal well with words like "potentially"...

^^^
lol
yay
Looking less and less likely that it will come out this year.
09/24/2011 02:14 PMPosted by Proxify
Looking less and less likely that it will come out this year.

I'm not aware of any patch that has been on the PTR for 3 or more months prior to release.

Unless perhaps your year ends in November for some reason?
Dungeon Finder updates

???

Behind the scenes kind of things? Or stuff that will be noticeable?
09/24/2011 01:32 PMPosted by Spinnerdh
some balance changes

i'm assuming enhance shaman will get screwed again on fixes..
Dungeon Finder updates

This caught my eye. Is it just adding the new heroics and what have you or can we be expecting some rule changes?

Cause if the vote to kick restrictions are less brutal, roles require that you have gear/spec, and other assorted things to make lfd less a pool of fail I'd use it way more often.
09/24/2011 01:42 PMPosted by Cabal

Awesome.

EDIT: Remember folks, he said "potentially," not "with absolute certainty."

QFT, watch the posts come anyways about how Zarhym lied to the community about the release.
09/24/2011 01:59 PMPosted by Aziker

Wish I could say "nuh uh!" but ya....
Dungeon Finder updates,

Did I miss something? What is this?