Rogue Legendary Daggers: First Look

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 38 Next
While I completely disagree with the next legendary going to rogues, of all classes, I must admit it; that is a very large pair of daggers.
09/23/2011 09:12 AMPosted by Elita
So will they be like ALL other legendaries? NOT restricted by class? Because my Shammy would love a pair of these as well

My guess would be that these weapons are meant as a way to bolster Rogue morale/numbers, being an aspiration of sorts. I agree that it's a shame enhancement shamans cannot wield them.
Daggerz give you wings.™
well.. if the wings come with the tier, it's less... disheartening. =D
Do not want.

Good thing I switched my main to my paladin recently.
Why do I have the feeling we weren't prepared?
09/23/2011 09:15 AMPosted by Clovyn
Can't click link because facebook is blocked at work. :( Have another link that isn't facebook related?

http://i.imgur.com/NLK3y.jpg

There you go. <3

Thanks a bunch!!
09/23/2011 09:17 AMPosted by Burlex
While I completely disagree with the next legendary going to rogues, of all classes, I must admit it; that is a very large pair of daggers.

They are not daggers, they are a pair of batarangs
Awesome!
Blizzard, please don't make us poor shamans cry. We don't care if we can't use them to deal decent dps, JUST LET US MAKE AND USE THEM!!!

I want my wings T.T
Damn it feels good to be a rogue.
I hope theres a Commisioner Gordon esque npc when you're doing the dagger quest.
Honestly though, I dont agree with the rogue class only restriction. You owe hunters a class only ranged weapon then, and one that is good for more than 2 months.
... -_- simply amazing. So Batman wings are NOT silly or absurd at all? But invisible chest armor is too absurd? Holy crap the devs really are losing it and trying to drive this game into the ground.
It looks cool. I just hope those are cosmetic wings. It'd be a little disappointing if on top of all the crazy poison and fast attacks, rogues could now also fly.