Rogue Legendary Daggers: First Look

General Discussion
Prev 1 30 31 32 38 Next
Am I the only one that thinks this is stupid?
09/24/2011 11:20 AMPosted by Waraila
One rogue spec could use it. Let's pretend the legendary next patch was a tanking legendary, how likely is it you would get it?

Yeah that argument doesn't really fly especially after people and blizz said they would not make legendaries to cater to specs of classes. Ferals and enh shamans would like a word with you about having no legendaries able to be used for their style of play.

So the complaints that only one spec of rogue could use warglaives doesn't apply when people turn round and tell ferals / enh shamans that they could just respec and get dragonwrath.

I'm not complaining only one rogue spec could use it, I didn't play a rogue back then so it didn't concern me. What you are doing is complaining though, don't confuse yourself.

I just find it funny that 90% of the people saying "I want a legendary for my class!" have almost no chance in getting it until 3 expansions go by. There is no point is complaining about parts of the game that don't concern you, I don't pvp (I hear it's broken) should I start complaining to blizzard about it?
09/24/2011 11:21 AMPosted by Jkhkgih
Am I the only one that thinks this is stupid?

I think so. Sorry.
Even if there is no flight form from the wings... I still want cos costume purposes. :D

And death knights DO have a legendary :| Shadowmourne much?
DAMN i need to start leveling my rogue now, this looks awesome.
Looks good and all, but what about the rogues who play combat. This is no doubt going to be a main hand weapon. I'm a combat rogue plain and simple. Only way I can see this working is if the legendary is a fast offhand but I don't see that happening.
/drool
09/24/2011 01:46 PMPosted by Whiteknightr
Looks good and all, but what about the rogues who play combat. This is no doubt going to be a main hand weapon. I'm a combat rogue plain and simple. Only way I can see this working is if the legendary is a fast offhand but I don't see that happening.

It's both, and they stated they will make it to where it's even useful to Combat.
09/24/2011 01:53 PMPosted by Firekatkid

It's both, and they stated they will make it to where it's even useful to Combat.

Good to hear. Thanks for the update. I cant wait to see the stats on this thing.

No, they didn't. The bow was made with Hunters in mind, just because a Rogue can equip it doesn't make it a Rogue legendary. Just because Hunters didn't like it doesn't make it any less of a legendary for them. And yes, if a Rogue got the first one then you should be blaming the leader of that raid. Blizzard didn't tell them that if it dropped to give it to a rogue, that was the raid leaders choice. Also, just because a Rogue got the very first one doesn't mean it was made specifically for them, just by looking at the proc you can tell it wasn't made for them. Stop whining and get over it.

Regardless of what your impression of the bow was it was and still remians the single worst LEGENDARY ever and useful for maybe 2 months...

That's not my impression, brah. That's the way it is. QQ
Picture was too small & I realty couldnt get a good look at the daggers... TT_TT

http://media.mmo-champion.com/images/news/2011/september/legendarywings_hr2.jpg :)
Good thing I leveled a rouge and not a warlock =P
You think pvp is broken? The only thing i do when i play this game is pvp
OMFG is it bad if i just jizzed? because im the only raiding rogue in my guild sooooo those are mine!
True, they should make a Legendary Shield for Tanks, that would be badass, have it like...make it have like a giant priest bubble aoe effect in a 15 yard radius but not immunity to all dmg decreased dmg, that would be fun and useful id think
Please, answer our two, simple questions.

1) Is that a flight-form, or full-time wings when wielding the Daggers?

and

2) Are those the finalized daggers, or placeholders?
I like the T13 set a whole more now