Rogue Legendary Daggers: First Look

General Discussion
Prev 1 33 34 35 38 Next
This is legitimately sick, but please blizz, I WANNA SEE MY T13 SET!!! :O

Oh and make sure to put as a subtext on the weapons "Dark" and "Knight" just cus yall decided to make rogues batman.

Oh and please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD.... DO NOT PUT DRAGONS FOR THE DEATH KNIGHT TIER 13 SHOULDERS OR HELMET!!! :D kthx bye xD
I like the wings, but i want to know if they are around all the time or if they just pop up from a proc or if they go in and out randomly like the warlock set does. and i would like the daggers to look..... not like that. that is bad bad. Im tired of "Daggers" that look more like heavy clubs than a sleek knife.
why no legendary shield dont be hattin on tanks
I renewed my account just for this.....but I probably won't get it because it'll require playing the game religiously
NANANANANANANANANANA!!!!!!!!
The real joke is that they're legendary, meaning that after this expansion they'll be useless :P
Love the wings, pray they make them obtainable in future through rep grinds etc.
Alrighty;

Thoridal - A Hunter bow, almost every raid would give it to a hunter, unless all hunters have it, in which case a rogue/warrior would go for it.
Nice more hunter loot.
its a quest that only rogues can get, not hunters
09/25/2011 04:29 PMPosted by Raverdash
The real joke is that they're legendary, meaning that after this expansion they'll be useless :P

You mean like any other weapon in the game, right?
Those wings a sign of other wings coming in the future? Lots of things start out being hard to obtain then become easier with time, I think wings will be no exception. First just from this legendary, then maybe something like a 150 mounts award and then down the chain until some decent looking wings are gotten from a rep grind or something.
09/25/2011 06:07 PMPosted by Wolfsongaz
Those wings a sign of other wings coming in the future? Lots of things start out being hard to obtain then become easier with time, I think wings will be no exception. First just from this legendary, then maybe something like a 150 mounts award and then down the chain until some decent looking wings are gotten from a rep grind or something.

Warlocks should have gotten real wings when druids got a flight form.

Paladins have gotten racial chargers!

Warlocks have gotten...made useless thanks to the guild summon ability, and DK brezzes.
nice now why you have to show everything in alliance I do not know, screenshot a horde with that stuff, thanks
Reminds me of a not so cool not as good looking wairglave, illidan affect.
So that's a tikbalang.
I realize that they are totaly epic and i speak on behalf of almost every hunter out there
rouges can use bow's for the stats
hunters can use mele weapons for stats
so if rouges are able to obtain the hunter legendary ( the bow from sunwell)
then hunters should be able to obtain this legendary also ( these awesome daggers)
logic work?
09/25/2011 06:01 PMPosted by Kanoi

You mean like any other weapon in the game, right?

He/she probably means that you cannot even transmog it whereas if it was epic you could.
ok yea good idea..... make rogues one of the top classes for pvp......make them top dps in some of the worst gear i have ever seen.... ooo (light bulb) lets give them there own legendary... great job blizz....