Rogue Legendary Daggers: First Look

General Discussion
Prev 1 34 35 36 38 Next
I think, maybe after the LFR tool comes out, there may just maybe be an epic (transmoggable) easier to attain version available.

***THAT*** would make rogues everywhere go squeee! Not some fancy but ultimately textbook elitist item.

ok yea good idea..... make rogues one of the top classes for pvp......make them top dps in some of the worst gear i have ever seen.... ooo (light bulb) lets give them there own legendary... great job blizz....

yeah.. don't know what game you're playing champ.

We're one of the most, if not the most gear dependent class in game.

The lore reason for the daggers to be rogue only has already been released and I highly doubt Blizz is going to retract that due to all the QQ regarding other people saying their class/spec deserves a legendary more, personally tanks deserve one in my opinion, something every tank class can use.

Thunderfury, was warrior and pally ONLY in the beginning. Then the rogues QQ'd and blizzard opened it up to them.

This is something no one on this forum seems to know.

I was holding onto that nugget for anyone saying Shaman QQing, about not being included, will do nothing.
I want the demon wings D: They fit shadow priests perfectly don't they

I don't care about the gear attributes >:D
09/23/2011 09:10 AMPosted by Necrodemus
This is nice now can we get a sneak peak of the dk tier 13?
09/23/2011 09:10 AMPosted by Necrodemus
This is nice now can we get a sneak peak of the dk tier 13?

TRU THAT BRO!
meh warglaves are still cooler
My warlock wants flying form.

Batman's gonna have to face his demons; might as well do it in the air.
09/23/2011 09:25 AMPosted by Feedmeagain
Honestly though, I dont agree with the rogue class only restriction. You owe hunters a class only ranged weapon then, and one that is good for more than 2 months.

Can you be quiet Huntard, bad enough you steal all the good gear from rogues now you crying about the daggers? These daggers are for ROGUES, deal with it.

Not sure why hunters are wearing leather when they can be wearing mail........
do both need to be equipped to get wings cause my rogue is combat
My Question is, Why do rogues get another set of Legendary's, while they got one in BC?
Give DKs spandex next patch
I want to be Superman
Woot
09/26/2011 12:48 PMPosted by Credima
do both need to be equipped to get wings cause my rogue is combat

They already said they're useful regardless of spec. Combat isn't going to be left out.
To all of the classes that are whining about Rogues getting this instead of a Caster or Warrior, etc, etc, etc.

You've obviously never mained a rogue this expansion. Do you have any idea what it's like to sit on the bench pull, after pull, after pull, not because of some personal fault or playing ability you have, but the fact that Blizzard hasn't given rogues any major buff/debuff that other classes can't easily bring, being a melee in CASTERCLYSM, and unless in full t12 BIS, being miserably behind the other classes in DPS and doing just as much work (more than the faceroll mages who were graced and powered even further with their own legendary, BTW).

Even with the buff to melee in 4.3, Rogues will still not be high on priority to bring along for raids as opposed to Fury Warriors who are absolutely destroying nearly everything in DPS in most meters I've seen.

We need this to be considered viable. It's not about some stupid asthetics that you guys are fangasming and are getting jealous over, it's about bringing back some equality to the PvE environment. Blizzard has made most melee (especially Rogues) a joke in PvE. Even putting a band-aid to melee, we'd still be left in the dust because of their complete lack of understanding of class balance (LOLMAGES). The legendary is what we need to actually be able to participate in competitive raiding environments again.

So please, be quiet with the Q.Qing that we get wings, or how they're class exclusive, etc. etc. and actually take a moment to think about why they're doing this. If they gave these to warriors or Shamans (I've even seen casters that are topping the meters in DPS whine about it), you guys would continue to be brought along and we would continue to be benched. This is Blizzard's honest attempt at making all classes appealing. Not about having gear with stupid orange text for noobs to fangasm over. Dragonwrath didn't make me want to play a caster, so why the hell should this legendary do it for you?

You've obviously never mained a rogue this expansion. Do you have any idea what it's like to sit on the bench pull, after pull, after pull, not because of some personal fault or playing ability you have, but the fact that Blizzard hasn't given rogues any major buff/debuff that other classes can't easily bring, being a melee in CASTERCLYSM, and unless in full t12 BIS, being miserably behind the other classes in DPS and doing just as much work (more than the faceroll mages who were graced and powered even further with their own legendary, BTW).

Even with the buff to melee in 4.3, Rogues will still not be high on priority to bring along for raids as opposed to Fury Warriors who are absolutely destroying nearly everything in DPS in most meters I've seen.

We need this to be considered viable. It's not about some stupid asthetics that you guys are fangasming and are getting jealous over, it's about bringing back some equality to the PvE environment. Blizzard has made most melee (especially Rogues) a joke in PvE. Even putting a band-aid to melee, we'd still be left in the dust because of their complete lack of understanding of class balance (LOLMAGES). The legendary is what we need to actually be able to participate in competitive raiding environments again.

Well said.