Rogue Legendary Daggers: First Look

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 38 Next
LEEEEGGGEEEENNNNDDDD

. . .wait for it.

DARY!!!

That is freaking gorgeous!

Well played good sir. Well played. Gonna have to see if that clip is on youtube.
This picture begs for clarification. Are the wings given by the daggers an alternate form of flight? If yes, will a similar form of flight be available to characters of all classes?

Creating something as incredibly epic as wings that players have been wanting for such a long time and providing it to only one class that represents such a small portion of the community seems a bit disappointing.
nananananananana

BATMAN

:D
09/23/2011 09:30 AMPosted by Gibblets
Something funny: I bet a bunch of the same rogues that were QQ'ing about the t13 look are the same ones that are jizzing in their pants over this ss.

I still think the t13 is fugly. You seen the daggers? Black with red outlining = pimp.
So you guys play Aion still?
09/23/2011 09:32 AMPosted by Omina
So you guys play Aion still?

lmfao
I thought of Jeepers Creepers when I saw it.
Can't really see the daggers all that well through the unnecessary particle effects glowing around them.
You guys are really taking the Batman thing seriously. Can we expect a Batmobile to be added soon?

.. Pretty please.
Wings are an excellent touch the Rogue set just got that much cooler lol
The !@#$storm surrounding these wings is going to be legendary.

eta Also, the daggers look like fish.
Something funny: I bet a bunch of the same rogues that were QQ'ing about the t13 look are the same ones that are jizzing in their pants over this ss.

[E] Warlocks have been asking for a winged flight form ever since Metamorphosis was added. :(

Yep, and I eat my own words. T13 Rogue still looks a bit plainish but with the legendary daggers, it looks a whole new level of unholy badass.
Seeing as the staff allows you to turn into a dragon, the daggers probably do give you wings. Next expansion there might be wings for everyone if they complain enough. Or in the TCG...
You guys are really taking the Batman thing seriously. Can we expect a Batmobile to be added soon?

.. Please.

- Why's he running dad?
- [Staring after the Rogue] Because we have to chase him.
- But he didn't do anything wrong
- Because he's the hero Azeroth deserves. But not the one it needs right now. And so we'll hunt him. Because he can take it. Because he's not our hero. He's a silent gaurdian. A watchful protector. A dark knight
Looks awesome O__O