Priests: Show off your Transmog set?

Priest
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
My set right here :D!
http://files1.guildlaunch.net/guild/library/5487/Priest_Tier_Trans.jpg

Don't steal my style, but this is my transmog...

Tier .5 with Silver Covenant Tabard (Best Tabard)

Other tabard options:

Aldor Tabard
Gnomeregan Tabard
Darnassus Tabard
I am going to wear the !@#$%^- mooncloth robe. Even if nothing matches it in the matchy-matchy way D< I want stuff with silver/blue/black/gray! No gold! NO GOLD!

Also I am extremely saddened that I can't wear a moon tiara.
@Kitsueie I love yours! Looks very "beach-ish"

This.

Shoulders to be swapped out for whatever the hell I feel like and I'll be using Shockwave Truncheon for my 1h mace.

I went with the plain old-school look myself.
Looking promiscuous.
I have "Dark Intent" written all over me.
I am going to wear the !@#$%^- mooncloth robe. Even if nothing matches it in the matchy-matchy way D< I want stuff with silver/blue/black/gray! No gold! NO GOLD!

Yep, I'm loving the Mooncloth Robe outfit I've done up.

I had Double-Stitched Woolen Shoulders happening too at first, while I farmed up the mats for my current shoulders ( Frozen Shadoweave Shoulders ); my ultimate goal is to obtain Valorous Shoulderpads of Faith because I think they're "delicate" enough to work with the look and I like the inset glowy gems.

Helm I picked up while doing a transmog run with guildies just to hang out with them when I didn't think I cared about transmog; Crown of the Sun ... it looks *green* on my Armory, but I assure you in-game it's simply kinda light beige.

Belt is currently Belt of Transcendence but I think I might change it up for a plain old Spiritmend Belt.

The final piece I need to obtain are the gloves; Handwraps of the Incarnate although if I could find a pair of white slippers I'd be all over them.

I'm not concerned about weapon atm though I suppose ideally I'd love something elegant instead of bulky and menacing-looking ;)

Edited to fix my noob links ;)
I've been having issues with putting together a smallish group to do TK and SSC so that I can finish off my tier 5, so this morning before maintenance I spent a few hours grinding out the 3500 honor it took to buy the emo tier 5. Plus one random heroic for the last few justice points needed for the matching belt.

Honestly as a shadow priest I should have just gone with this to begin with. :P
Theorycrafting make my head hurt...
Looks better with the scythe + shadow form but too lazy to make a screen shot.
I love this outfit. I just put it together with some stuff I had in my bank, one day.
Wow there is alot of T5 and T6 really glad i picked T10 although the non set ICC 10 heroic has the best color if you ask me.
01/20/2012 12:22 AMPosted by Hairlessheal
Wow there is alot of T5 and T6 really glad i picked T10 although the non set ICC 10 heroic has the best color if you ask me.

ewww it was orange >_<
I had the hat, though.

I love my heroic 25-man t10. Currently using it + my new heroic T13 shoulders but I'll probably change them back to the matching shoulders.

But apparently my avatar isn't showing any of this. >_>
http://i.imgur.com/4VDAh.png
01/20/2012 12:42 AMPosted by Iapetus
http://i.imgur.com/4VDAh.png

Wow - that's near identical to what I'm using, just different gloves, belt (I DE'd my matching one sadly), and shoulders.
Which offhand is that..? I'm actually using the 397 one that looks like that (the orb is purple) but I have it transmogged to Fetish of the Primal Gods

Also I am extremely saddened that I can't wear a moon tiara.

No gold on mine and looks awesome with T7 halo (was a very easy group of items to put together)