Best Ret Comps

Arenas
Just wondering what are some of the better Ret comps people run into at higher ratings(if at all)?
ret/dk/disc, ret/dk/shaman, double ret/dk (no joke, seen it 2300+ before once haha), ret/rogue/dk (triple dps).

Some other random crap i've seen over 2200 ~ ret/hpally/dk, ret/hunter/rshaman,
lol ret

09/27/2011 09:55 AMPosted by Battleqt
Ret/Dk/Disc

^
lol ret

Ret/Dk/Disc

^

Shaman version much better imo
lol ret

Ret/Dk/Disc

^

LAWL RET!
09/27/2011 10:42 AMPosted by Snozqt
Shaman version much better imo

No its not, Shaman dont really do as well in melee cleaves

What makes Disc Priests so much better for that setup?
09/27/2011 11:09 AMPosted by Pumpkinheád

No its not, Shaman dont really do as well in melee cleaves

What makes Disc Priests so much better for that setup?

Mass dispel.
Hmm I see what you mean but isn't Winshear + Grounding + Frost Shock going to make up for that by adding a different utility that is also very useful?

Also, while the Priest's melee cleavers are cleaving how can you expect the Priest to survive without the babysitting?? I mean, at least Shaman are more self-sufficient!
Hmm I see what you mean but isn't Winshear + Grounding + Frost Shock going to make up for that by adding a different utility that is also very useful?

Also, while the Priest's melee cleavers are cleaving how can you expect the Priest to survive without the babysitting?? I mean, at least Shaman are more self-sufficient!

Shamans die to melee train without peels at about the same rate a priest does, and the comp is pretty much based off of gibbing someone in the first 20 seconds or so. Especially gibbing paladins. I've never ran it with a priest, but I'm just speculating on what my gripes were while I was running it with a shaman.

Wind shear wasn't really needed a lot because of the loldamage and both of them were on a healer 90% of the time, and kick is better to use.

Forgot about fear too. Big part of it.
lol ret

^ lawlret
scooby doo cleave!

ret/rogue/pally.

say it outloud if you dont understand the name... spoiler alert. ret/rogue sounds like rut-roe

ret/rogue/pally.

lol