Why would you bring a Ret Paladin?

Arenas
WHY?

You can drop a big heal once every 10 seconds, at the cost of damage or your DPS buff.

You are screwed by Fears/Stuns/Silences/etc.

Your biggest DPS cooldown is easily removed by monogoloid classes like Mages/Shamans

Your BoPs/Sac/Freedom is also easily removed by said monogoloids.

DERP DISPEL DISPEL I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME

Anyway, /rant.

BBL, gonna go re-roll scrub DK.
Why would you bring a Ret Paladin?

Because when a DK really wants to kill somebody. He brings a paladin with him and gets freedomed and they pop all their CDs and that person EXPLODES.
WHY?

You can drop a big heal once every 3 minutes, at the cost of damage.

You are screwed by stuns/silences/etc.

Your biggest DPS cooldown can just get CC'd for the duration.

You don't have any slow/snare breakers.

DERP ROOT ROOT MELEE CLEAVE I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME

Anyway, /rant

BBL, gonna go re-roll scrub Mage.
WHY?

You can drop a big heal once every 3 minutes, at the cost of damage.

You are screwed by stuns/silences/etc.

Your biggest DPS cooldown can just get CC'd for the duration.

You don't have any slow/snare breakers.

DERP ROOT ROOT MELEE CLEAVE I'M SO GOOD AT THIS GAME

Anyway, /rant

BBL, gonna go re-roll scrub Mage.

Now, I know it's a troll, but I don't know what kind of troll...hmm.
lolret!

09/30/2011 10:39 AMPosted by Lawlbringer
WHY?

To bring teh lawl of course.
Considering its Ret that is carrying DKs atm, this is all wrong. Lol @ scrub DK comment, Paladins are the most basic class in the game, scrub.
So when you beat a team, you can say, "You see me laying down the lawl? I am the Lawlbringer!" and you get away with it.
Ret is fine.

Beat a rank 1 team last night playing with a random ret and resto druid, so much for bad specs.

Insane burst.

Insane offheals.

Good utility.

Consistently decent damage outside of CDs.

You have pretty crappy control as ret.. but everything else is solid. It's really quite good in the hands of a skilled player.
I'm not 100% sure why blizz makes the pally wings dispellable, but any other class's main cd has to be cc-ed or eaten... guess ghostcrawler hates pallies, but we knew that already ;)
Watch Vangaurd's videos, get inspired.
It's a support DPS. Makes your healer immune to melee cleaves. Makes your main DPS a machine on freedom vs casters. Burst is pretty awesome.
09/30/2011 01:01 PMPosted by Breezeangry
Lying means the truth doesn't support your opinion.

he's basically a 2900+ mage.. you think he doesn't have an alt? are you dumb?
09/30/2011 01:21 PMPosted by Breezeangry

he's basically a 2900+ mage.. you think he doesn't have an alt? are you dumb?

Then he'd post on that alt or say what team it was on.

Instead, he offered no evidence that it was any team other than his Rank 3 RMP.

You can try to climb off his balls just a lil bit, bro. I promise they'll stay warm without you.

you were wrong, try harder

you were wrong, try harder

You're welcome to try and prove that with something more substansial than "NUH UH UR RONG LOOK AT HIS RATING LOLO!" at your discretion.

Or you can realize that just because you'd like to eat the corn from his poo due to him being 2881 rated as RMP.. it doesn't change the fact that he was lying about beating a Rank 1 team with a 'random ret paladin and resto druid'.

oh, I didn't realize you can only have one character
100k heals are sick !@#$
09/30/2011 01:28 PMPosted by Breezeangry
Or you can realize that just because you'd like to eat the corn from his poo due to him being 2881 rated as RMP..

i like how you immediately jump to 'fanboy insults' when called dumb/proven to be an idiot. i'm not fanboying, i don't even know who he is, you linked his team, i saw 2900, know most/all people have ALTs to arena on so that they don't mess up their REAL team and posted that you're dumb.. cause.. well.. you're dumb. good job proving it further
because he's a friend.....and that's all i got.