What is the best DPS class for rolling solo?

Battlegrounds
When i say solo im talking about going for the win and rolling with the group but seaching alone in random BGs so far i only have a warrior at max level and unless i have a pocket healer following me around i get wrecked pretty quick

I really enjoy being at the top of the meter in KB HK and damage done and i hate sitting in the graveyard lol

any suggests on the best class that doesn't need to rely on anyone else?
Druid or Rogue.
mage feral rogue
holy pally, no more rolling solo everyone will love you
blood dk if you you don't mind not killing anything at 85 ^~^
10/04/2011 01:23 PMPosted by Stormspellz
mage feral rogue
Why are ferals so popular if your rolling alone?
Utility, good damage output, stealth, healing etc...
more opinions please
lots of self sufficent classes/specs these days since they spreaded out more healing for pure dps and dps-hybrids

arms warrior is probably the least self sufficient.
Instant cyclones, bear form and regen to full while taking little to no damage, stealth to get where you need to go undetected, ability to self heal, a nice amount of damage and burst, enough stuns and interrupts to keep a healer locked out long enough for a kill.

Feral druids rarely need heals.

Rogues and frost mages have nearly as much utility to survive and complete objectives solo as well.

Keep in mind this is only for random BG's...
Priest.

Solo que healz are a game changer.
any more suggestions?
i feel rogue or elemental shammy have been my best for solo BG

rouge for stealth+sprint of course and shammy for heals + wolf form.
Ele shaman at 85...baaaaaaaaaaaaad idea for riding solo.

If you have decent situational awareness, you can do well as a frost dk. We get kills kbs and top damage no problem, and with heals we're amazing. Without heals, well geared ferals and rogues and sometimes warriors will eff you up. If your concern is going for the win and rolling with the group though, you are making a great choice; howling blast spamming flags in AB and Gilneas is amazing. The spammable aoe snare is also amazing.

Make sure you get the addon Healers Have to Die, as a frost dk you can be a serious threat to enemy healers (which is why I'm blood elf for the silence, every bg I make it my mission to make the enemy healers as miserable as possible). Plus doing this will net you more hks, as the old sang goes the fish rots from the head; when you kill the healers you ultimately net yourself more hks as you will prevent the healers from healing up their team so their team dies around them. And with necro strike spam, you can be the best healer killing class in the game.

If you roll a dk and adopt my random bg mission make sure you download the addon DDR or something similar to display your runes, and make killing healers a sort of minigame of it's own, it's really fun as a frost dk :D purple bars up? spam necro strike, blue bars up? spam howling blast for runic power to frost strike and get those yummy killing machine crits, then more necro spam. It's a fast paced and somewhat robotic playstyle. The drawbacks is it can get mind numbingly boring after a while, but it's a great spec to play when you don't want to do much thinking and strategizing kills. Copy my spec and glyphs also and you will be a healer killing machine :D

So, imo, the best class for hks is the class that can pressure healers the best, and frost/unholy dks come second to none.

TL;DR frost dk for killing healers thus getting more hks and also for winning with hb spamming flags/groups (which also nets kbs), also frost dks are frequently on top of damage charts if that's your thing. Drawbacks are against most melee you're screwed if you don't have heals as your mobility and melee survival cds suck therefore is not completely self reliant.

And death grip, OMG. Every time it's up, you pull someone into your group and you just got a free hk, and if you get the killing blow you can do it AGAIN :D Just this ability alone is worth rolling this class for your goals. It has so many uses...
When i say solo im talking about going for the win and rolling with the group but seaching alone in random BGs so far i only have a warrior at max level and unless i have a pocket healer following me around i get wrecked pretty quick

I really enjoy being at the top of the meter in KB HK and damage done and i hate sitting in the graveyard lol

any suggests on the best class that doesn't need to rely on anyone else?

Rogue for objective based usefulness while alone. You can kill glaives, ninja towers, ninja flags, and set up flagrunner kills (w/ even extremely inept teammates) w/ smokebomb +sap/blind/gouge/etc.

Frost Mages do pretty well if you just want to float around w/ the group and rack up KBs, since they tend not to require a lot of healing if played well.

Neither class is particularly good at leading the damage done charts... you'd be better off with a DK or Lock for that.

Feral Druids are the all arounder. They do great damage, are good at objective based stealthy stuff, tend to be extremely durable in PvP, and adjust well to the situation at hand.
Hey, dont mean to disturb anyone but i am in a similar dilemma... the story goes: i have started with the hunter you see on your left of this comment, but in the game, i see tons of human palidans, mages and other shat walking around and trashing everything and everyone! I now have like 20 characters just from trying stuff! Pls help me!! I have tried hunter rogue mage pally and priest along with warlock! PLS HELP IM SOOO PISSED AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO!!!!!!!
I would suggest Blood DK or Rogue. I've seen a rogue take 3 people out at the same time before we could even get one hit in. I've also seen a few good Blood DK's solo a few people at a time while he's just being blown up at.