Class Feedback, Thank You

General Discussion
Great, I can't wait to see what balance changes will come from it.
Please do not change what each class was meant to be.
Do not change anything significant or you will see this game fall.

Blizzard has already made major changes all along the path from Vanilla to Cataclysm, and I think that the majority of the players would agree that the majority of these changes are for the better. If you never adapt and change, then I think the game will die from boredom and stagnation long before it succumbs to a lack of nostalgia.

I totally agree with you, plus the wow community often fails when it comes to understanding what a class(spec) should be.

any Retribution Paladins from vanilla wow still around?, you know what I mean
We wanted to thank everyone for the enormous amounts of structured and helpful feedback we received from the threads we posted in each class forum. We’ve gone through every thread, every post, compiled your feedback, and it’s been under review by the developers for the past couple weeks. As we’ve moved into the second step in the process, reviewing the feedback and acting on it, we’re going to be unstickying the threads.

While we aren’t going to be providing any specific feedback on the threads just yet, we hope to see you at BlizzCon, as we’ll be talking about a number of impactful class changes during the various World of Warcraft panels.

Thanks again!

Thank you, Bash, and the Dev's, for taking the time to hammer all those responses out by reading them and seeing what the most common sorts of themes are among them.

Is BlizzCon going to be the first major reply to the feedback, or is there plans for some kind of response thread, similar to Ask the Devs, just full of answers as far as the overall plan to prepare for the rework coming in 5.0.x?
Thank you for listening, Bash. Such openness with the fanbase is one of the things that maintains my faith in Blizzard as a company, despite recent questionable decisions.

Now hurry up and buff fire mages! :P

And shortly after I post this, you announce major buffs to fire spec.

I love you guys.
Thanks for letting us post our likes/dislikes. Thanks for putting in, obviously, lots of hours reviewing it all.

But....please stop beating me, warlocks have had enough abuse, go beat on the mages....
10/12/2011 11:49 PMPosted by Soreni
Now, why are you up this late!?

He went to sleep right after the post. XD

Nice of you for caring what we think ...most developers out there won't ever listen to their player base.

/salute
10/13/2011 03:07 PMPosted by Jaquiny
Now that all the new class changes on the PTR are up, can we get the rogue's changes up too?

Just to clarify, your feedback from those threads was not intended for 4.3.
10/13/2011 07:53 PMPosted by Bashiok
Now that all the new class changes on the PTR are up, can we get the rogue's changes up too?

So, does this mean the next expansion is already in the works? Or is it for something like a 4.3.3 patch?
Thanks for the update!
I was taking a break from the game when those threads were active and I was unable to post, but it was nice to see that many others playing my spec felt nearly the same way.
10/13/2011 02:17 AMPosted by Armageddön
ALSO REMODEL THE VANILLA/BC PLAYER MODELS (human/orc etc) WITH MORE MOVEMENT/POLYGONS

MOAR POLYGONS, WE MUST HAEV THEM

Looking forward to the class design panel... another year of not being able to attend personally but at least I got the virtual ticket this year.
10/13/2011 07:53 PMPosted by Bashiok

That's fine, just please don't forget this process. It seems to have been a big hit. Once those changes DO come into effect, and players have had a chance to digest them, I hope we'll see another iteration of the class feedback threads (and other communication).
10/14/2011 12:55 PMPosted by Madcapmcgee

That's fine, just please don't forget this process. It seems to have been a big hit. Once those changes DO come into effect, and players have had a chance to digest them, I hope we'll see another iteration of the class feedback threads (and other communication).

this so much.

thank you, all devs who planned, helped with, and read those posts, we appreciate you listening to our woes and taking in our feedback.
These suggestions were probably meant for the next expansion, of which Blizzard is probably forming groups (if not already formed) to begin brainstorming/laying out basic structure of certain mechanics. Don't expect these changes to come at least until the "Before the Expansion" patch, which is still many months off.
10/12/2011 11:51 PMPosted by Thejeckle
Warrior Nerf INC

yup
Glad to hear it. =) Hopefully our feedback will be very helpful in making future decisions as this game moves forward. Now lets get those mounts for each class shall we? =)

Well along with the other suggestions we all suggested as well.
10/14/2011 05:37 PMPosted by Electrichoof
These suggestions were probably meant for the next expansion, of which Blizzard is probably forming groups (if not already formed) to begin brainstorming/laying out basic structure of certain mechanics. Don't expect these changes to come at least until the "Before the Expansion" patch, which is still many months off.

I'm thinking probably at least a year, we don't even have deathwing yet. And they'll probably give us another raid after that for something to do like they did with RS (well, maybe). But still, thank you Devs and CMs for reading our feedback! :D You're proving everyone wrong that says Blizz doesn't care. They just don't realize how hard this stuff is to do.
With the bad feedback we saw on the priest forums, I say goodbye to you, mind soothe.

i was wondering if you guys can make a lich king class like your the lich king playing as him through the days that he been in so like your bening in his shose and you have his armor wepons like that stuff and do the quests that he had