Please un-sticky

Priest
Prev 1 2 3 4 9 Next
Thank you for the guide@
Bump, Zomg beli you are #1
Thanks so much for this!!!
Amazing guide, already on my favourites.

This really, really helped. Right now, doing RBGs on lvl 40 was pretty much frustrating, and I felt nearly useless. A rogue saps me, removes my bubble, and then I'm 1shotted like nothing. Not only that, but I felt incredibly disappointed after looking at the ferals/warriors set for PvP. Protection warriors could render me useless in seconds.

Again, this is a HUGE help. I hope you make a guide on Shadow too :P
This guide has greatly helped me. I just have one question:

You talk about spamming mind spike... but mind spike gets rid of all my dots. Is it worth getting rid of my dots to mind spike spam?
Requested for sticky. :)
12/08/2011 11:04 AMPosted by Belicelli
You talk about spamming mind spike... but mind spike gets rid of all my dots. Is it worth getting rid of my dots to mind spike spam?

Of course yes.
Mind Spyke (3x) + Mind Blast > Smite + Holy Fire + Devouring Plague + Shadow Word:Pain on the target.
I can't tell you about the DPS difference right now, but I'll do several test tonight and post them here.
And don't forget, that if you go for Holy Fire or Smite, both are a Holy Tree spell , so while DPS'ing they might have a chance to lock you out, and totally turn the fight in their favor.

Thanks mate! So really i shouldnt bother with dots at all hey?
Excellent guide! This actually gives me hope that Haste will be useful again. Oh, how I miss wrath days.

I think I will risk it and experiment with haste more this season.
Is Mind Sooth/Control worth using on PvP?