Which fantasy universe do you wish was REAL?

Movies, TV and Entertainment
1 2 3 5 Next
1. The Matrix
2. Lord of the Rings
3. Harry Potter
4. Tron
5. Star Wars
6. Avatar
7. Star Trek
8. Terminator
9. Inception

I, personally, absolutely love the Matrix and thought it was brilliant. But the thought of it being real is a very scary one at the same time. :)
If games are included, Baldur's Gate universe (Waterdeep etc), Final Fantasy VIII or X
7. Star Trek hands down.
Star Wars takes place in a distant galaxy, so it could be real, for all we know.

Star Wars & Tron, I think they would both be awesome to experience in real life.
10/14/2011 12:14 AMPosted by Esra
If games are included, Baldur's Gate universe (Waterdeep etc), Final Fantasy VIII or X

Baldur's Gate, Icewind Dale, and Neverwinter Nights are all based in the Forgotten Realms universe.

Personally, I'd totally go for the One Piece universe. Gogo world of crazy pirates.
Pokemon.

How has that not been mentioned yet?
Dragon. Ball. Z.
Twilight, but I've only watched the movies, and they aren't all out yet of course.
1. The Matrix
2. Lord of the Rings
3. Harry Potter
4. Tron
5. Star Wars
6. Avatar
7. Star Trek
8. Terminator
9. Inception

I, personally, absolutely love the Matrix and thought it was brilliant. But the thought of it being real is a very scary one at the same time. :)

Well, of course, 1,3,4,8, and 9 are real. But why no Firefly universe there? Although, actually, it would kinda suck to live in that one, so nevermind it.
lol terminator?

cant be srs
My Little Pony, no explanation needed.

and

The world from FFTA2. Swords, sorcery, guns, cool races and monsters and chocobos and airships. And as long as you are in a judged clan, you can't die in combat. How awesome is that?
no harry potter and pokemon o.0

but ya harry potter or pokemon.
Harry Potter no doubt about it. I mean I could pew pew in real life as well as WoW!
Pokemon.

How has that not been mentioned yet?

this
I think living in the anime, Bleach, would be really cool. Running around being a soul reaper all day and playing pranks on the living because they cant see you. =P
Pokemon
Monster Hunter!

Flee, worms!