Mount Collector Support Group v.3

Achievements
Prev 1 6 7 8 26 Next
for anyone interested 4.3 is bringing ~ 20 mounts to the game,

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/655-Patch-4.3-Mounts

Got my 129th mount via in-game mail once Patch 4.3 went live on the realms. My129th mount was Tyrael's Charger that you get for signing up for the "WoW Annual Pass".

for anyone interested 4.3 is bringing ~ 20 mounts to the game,

http://www.mmo-champion.com/content/655-Patch-4.3-Mounts

I'll have to check that page out! Thanks for the link for us mount collectors and achievement hunters! =)
Ditto that! Thanks for the link. Can't wait to see all the new mounts. Already bought the two "new" Worgen mounts/more horses. And I know there's one or two mounts in Dark Moon. But 20? Sweet.
Getting my Tyrael's charger + worgen mounts brings me to 141.
Finally got my Blue Proto yesterday! Dragged a friend along to UP for good luck after we did Malygos and some Naxx bosses for transmog.

Log on Thrall and rub Zarimiah's head for good luck if you need any!
Made this yesterday for anyone that was interested. It's completely up-to-date for 4.3.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3657607505
Pointing out also for those pally collectors out there for now all the class mounts count towards achievements and in stastics may or may not be a bug but if it's a bug then lock needs to be fixed too since one of theirs still doesn't count for whatever reason.
YES! I just caught the Sea Turtle mount!

After probably about a week fishing up thousands of fish towards it I gave up for a few days to experience the new patch, but started getting low on food so I went to Uldum to fish up some Fathom Eels, I finally got it after about 50 casts. I'm so happy right now lol.

That's mount number 144 for this character.
Got both mountain horses and tyrael's charger putting me at 165
Got my Anzu to drop about a week ago...2 days later got Magister's Terrace drop. A week later got another Swift White in a CTA bag, so gave it to my 44 priest alt. Then got OS3D (black) last night :)
Know what I want for Christmas? I want that dwarf from the Badlands chain to come with me to Stratholme.

Then when we get there, I want to hold Rivendare down...and have that dwarf punch him in the face.
In...the...FACE.
Just got my grey riding camel! Was questing on this guy and npc scan went off...couldn't find it but had the gather mate add-on that marked the figurine locations and flew down to the nearest marker on my minimal and got it :D

So, My Mysterious Egg that you can purchase from The Oracles quartermaster in the Sholazar Basin hatched again today.

Still no, Reins of the Green Proto-Drake though sadly. Instead I got another Tickbird Hatchling pet that I already got on my character's. Hoping it will hatch out of the next egg I bought tonight.
Trying for that mount from kara again for about the 60th time today, I dont even remember its name by this point. Good thing it takes like 3 minutes to do though.
12/06/2011 12:28 PMPosted by Wolfsongaz
Trying for that mount from kara again for about the 60th time today, I dont even remember its name by this point. Good thing it takes like 3 minutes to do though.

Yup. I'm even working on getting that particular mount each week in Kara as well. I do have to agree that it is nice that the mount only drops off of the first boss and that you don't need to go too terribly deep into the raid instance.

I wish the best of luck to you on getting the mount! =)
Ultramarine Qiraji Battle Tank! FINALLY! I feel like I can stop playing now. Wanted one of these things since I first saw the Scarab Lord mount back in Vanilla. Ahhh.. it's so awesome!
Black and Plagued Proto-Drake

Still QQin on the forums for them to bring them back in some form or another.

Also, Blue Drake from EoE, I plan to start solo farming once I get the appropriate ilevel.
12/07/2011 10:35 AMPosted by Mantaur
Also, Blue Drake from EoE, I plan to start solo farming once I get the appropriate ilevel.

Should probably just do call to arms tanking for that. They can drop from the bags (Azure drake cannot but blue can.) And its easier to tank a bunch of dungeons than solo Malygos every week once.
Finally got Reins of the Spectral Tiger and Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger putting me at 167 mounts