Hunters are fine, you need to play better

Hunter
Prev 1 3 4 5 Next
If theyre a joke, surpass the stats of Sov. While ur at it pick up the achieves my 14 has as well. Im sure master of WSG aint too hard when u don't got mounts to get around fast and teams of uncoordinated new players. And manage 148 kills before the other team gives up and stops rezzing. Gl. Cus 25 mins aint a long time.
Hunters are fine i need to play better. Hunters are fine i need to play better. Hunters are fine i need to play better. Hunters are fine i need to play better.
10/12/2011 03:19 PMPosted by Beanies
Hunters are fine i need to play better. Hunters are fine i need to play better. Hunters are fine i need to play better. Hunters are fine i need to play better.

Or roll a 14 twink like a baws
ok this forum is so off topic its funny. I made it just as a way to repost an awesome quote i found about hunters in pvp and chuck norris.

Hunters are not a complete pile of useless dog feces.

Hunters are not fine.

This post addresses the issue of hunters skill curve. I never said hunters are beyond salvation or completely useless. Simply that we have to be chuck norris to fight against other people.

Lets try not to flex our hunter epeens.
No one will tell me what an "epeen" looks like. Also Chuck Norris is old, hairy and gross. T.T
Out of 10 mil plus subs, 2nd most popular class, 1 R1 player...

I don't mind a high skill cap, and our class to play well has always had a high skill cap.

But counter productive/ self defeating skill and talent synergy is not skillcap it's bad design.

And as a side note, why is there always some knucklehead sub 1800 clown always around to claim we're "fine".

Excuse you very much but I am totally fine. Are you trying to imply something here? I assure you that I am indeed almost perfectly sane. Sort of
10/12/2011 03:43 PMPosted by Beanies
Chuck Norris is old, hairy and gross

blasphemer
The next time I have to hit kill command more than once when my pet is melleing a target that is perhaps already slowed, I think I might break my desk with my face. The hunter class design has many ability's that are skill based, CC that can't be spammed and has to rather be "chained". Measures must be taken to prevent it's failure that can be slightly more complicated than spending .3 seconds faking a cast. A simple fix to KC would be making it a few extra yards outside melle range to prevent moving targets from escaping it's grasp or adding new pet movement speed.

Agile, powerful, deadly pets not being able to jump off a ledge to follow a player and stun them is ridiculous.

What I am saying is, our core design is not extremely flawed. The reliability and effectiveness of most of our abilities and our pressure outside of cool downs is very flawed. So are our healing mechanics compared to the other dps, as well as being a 1 spec wonder (unless ur a non marks elitist who loves bm :p).

Fixing any 1 of these things wouldn't OP the class at all.
10/11/2011 12:14 PMPosted by Beanies
I am not 2200 and detest this statement of yours.

lol... Because you get an eye for shopping! Then you spend spend spend and don't buys you the new 2200 weapons ; ;
10/11/2011 12:27 PMPosted by Volb
basically you cant be bad and play a hunter right now, all the lil babies need to stop posting.

and you see nothing wrong with this post? Really?

So you are totally ok with needing to be skilled enough to hit the 2400 just to hit 2200? Or be good enough to get into the 2800 just to hit 2600?

Sorry if someone of us don't like playing with a handicap?
10/12/2011 03:31 PMPosted by Orakshog

Or roll a 14 twink like a baws

and omg are they boss at the lower levels. Snares and disengage before melee even get disengage or have any gap closers. It's pretty nuts.

I made the mistake of pvping with my low level warrior the other day. Shot at before I could get in range to charge (the only gap closer at the low lvl and needs you out of combat), snared rooted etc. Zomg it was terrible.

But yeah, at the low level you can pretty much tell what side will win based purely on the number of hunters and rogues on each team lol.
10/12/2011 08:26 PMPosted by Applé
I am not 2200 and detest this statement of yours.

lol... Because you get an eye for shopping! Then you spend spend spend and don't buys you the new 2200 weapons ; ;

It's not my fault! I wanted new shoes T.T
10/12/2011 03:05 PMPosted by Sxt
If theyre a joke, surpass the stats of Sov. While ur at it pick up the achieves my 14 has as well. Im sure master of WSG aint too hard when u don't got mounts to get around fast and teams of uncoordinated new players. And manage 148 kills before the other team gives up and stops rezzing. Gl. Cus 25 mins aint a long time.

This just in, no one gives a !@#$.

Twinks are Twinks are Twinks. You suck at high lvl so you go and take advantage of noobs. Great job.
Any post that includes Chuck Norris as part of the argument is automatically invalid. That garbage makes you look like a drooling tard.
Please explain further, how I suck at maximum level. If I sucked at maximum level I'd probably be sporting RP gear and ratings that are all stuck below 1600, using the coming of transmogrification and collecting minuscule things like pets and gold as an escape from the fact that I suck at wow.