how do you change your wowarmory pose?

General Discussion
I notice some people have changed the pose their character is in when they are inspected on the forums on their character's page. How do you do that?
idk
well so far ive seen mine with 3 different poses
1. when im weilding 2H
2. when im dual weilding
3. when im unarmed...(current pose)
And if you're a caster, it doesn't matter what weapon you have - it doesn't even display.
I don't believe the current armory build supports changing character pose.

We used to be able to do this, but at the moment I do not believe we can.

As far as I can tell, your race/class/spec combo determines your pose.

10/12/2011 10:04 AMPosted by Solarnova
I kind of miss the 3D character display in the armory.

Interesting clothes you're almost wearing! You've got the amazon thing going on.

10/12/2011 10:06 AMPosted by Foxpaws

Interesting clothes you're almost wearing! You've got the amazon thing going on.

lil Menajahtwa going on here?
10/12/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Tiakatt
And if you're a caster, it doesn't matter what weapon you have - it doesn't even display.
Because of this I'm honestly surprised it switched to displaying melee weapon when I don't have a ranged equipped. It did still drop the attack posture though, so it has very specific ideas of what each class/race should look like
10/12/2011 09:59 AMPosted by Tiakatt

Unless you're a troll caster. You use your staff to scratch your back :/
10/12/2011 10:26 AMPosted by Annabee
Unless you're a troll caster. You use your staff to scratch your back :/

Lol! It DOES look like that, don't it? :o
10/12/2011 10:04 AMPosted by Solarnova

someone got hack...or you just forgot to put your clothes on..
10/12/2011 10:25 AMPosted by Ruukt
Because of this I'm honestly surprised it switched to displaying melee weapon when I don't have a ranged equipped. It did still drop the attack posture though, so it has very specific ideas of what each class/race should look like

Is that suppose to be your transmorg outfit?
Yeah, if they aren't going to give us the 3D armory back I wish they would improve the default poses. Most of them are pretty bad. I'd prefer just an idle stance to these action shots. From my experience with the old 3D armory, action shots were fairly difficult to make look good and depended on race/sex/gear too much for generic action shots to work.
I like it when it shows a character (usually a Worgen, I think) clubbing themselves in the face.
10/12/2011 10:30 AMPosted by Alwayzsilent

This is my sexytime outfit. It works, no?
I look like I'm holding an invisible shield, while one-handing my polearm.

People have outfits they wear just for looks, you know. "Around Town" outfits have been in use for years. Transmogrification isn't even in-game yet. (I wish I'd kept more of my previous one.)

On topic, the Male Dwarf Hunter pose is pretty strange too. There's never a time we take that pose in-game, not even as part of an animation sequence.

My pose isn't too bad, but as resto why make it look like I'm ready to hit something?
10/12/2011 11:02 AMPosted by Ruukt
This is my sexytime outfit. It works, no?

"I'm BATMAN-- AND Robin!"

10/12/2011 11:05 AMPosted by Zarlee
I look like I'm holding an invisible shield, while one-handing my polearm.

At least you don't just stand there like I do. Oh, wait a minute-- that's better than some of the poses! :D
I think my pose is the same one I get when I'm buffing someone.