The unobtainable robe and tailoring pattern

Professions
Prev 1 8 9 10 Next
08/25/2014 03:15 AMPosted by Actionfigure
I have cindercloth vest and gloves (along with many, MANY other rare and unobtainable patts. formulas, recipes etc) on Bronzebeard alli side, but to be honest I have no idea of pricing.

this has been my "retirement fund" for quite some time and im nervous garrison prof buildings will add some mechanic to learn these by other means and it will be all for nothing

but if not, they can only increase in value

Actionfigure, my battlenet address is spacepuree#1200. I'm not sure if you're interested in selling your patterns right now, but I'm looking to finish my tailoring book before WoD hits. I can shoot some pretty good offers your way if you've got what I need.
bump!
08/29/2014 09:43 AMPosted by Borusa
08/25/2014 03:15 AMPosted by Actionfigure
I have cindercloth vest and gloves (along with many, MANY other rare and unobtainable patts. formulas, recipes etc) on Bronzebeard alli side, but to be honest I have no idea of pricing.

this has been my "retirement fund" for quite some time and im nervous garrison prof buildings will add some mechanic to learn these by other means and it will be all for nothing

but if not, they can only increase in value

Actionfigure, my battlenet address is spacepuree#1200. I'm not sure if you're interested in selling your patterns right now, but I'm looking to finish my tailoring book before WoD hits. I can shoot some pretty good offers your way if you've got what I need.

added you, I glanced at your list and only saw Rich Purple SIlk Shirt that I have, right off hand - I do happen to have 2 of them. get a list together and I will probaly give best prices if you need several.

also, I dont play any toons outside of BB alli side, so the gold would have to go there

ty for your interest
I would be interested to see what you have available, Actionfigure, across all professions. Is there any way I can get a list?
08/31/2014 03:21 PMPosted by Kelselo
I would be interested to see what you have available, Actionfigure, across all professions. Is there any way I can get a list?

whoo boy, that's a tall order - im an insomniac and later after ive caught a few hours of sleep and finished leveling my newly boosted toon's alch, i'll see what I can do

it'll be in descending order of rarity and I will try to list unobtainables first

might speed things along if you can go through some of your toons that are a priority for you and list your "dream list"

and due to time constraints, I wont be adding any wowhead links

and thx for your interest
I'm actually interested for a group of like minded players. Pesonally, the only two recipes I'd be interested in would be an old quiver pattern from Shattrath, and possibly the Thistle Tea non-BoP. Once I've got the list, I'll let my group know!

I'll be looking forward to your post!
Guideline to list - just because it is listed is not a tacit agreement that it is up for sale, I have seen some of these up for prices not in line with their rarity/obtainabliltiy and have no problems sitting on certain items until such time as the market catches up.

Secondly, as much as I would like to present a full, well-organized list, it's just not gonna happen - this is my most important bank and even it is in dire need of being gone through and categorized by desiriability before WoD hits and other matters take precedence. As it stands, they are sorted loosely into order of price/availability and will not be grouped into their respective branch of crafting.

Listing New Additions which have not found a place into the main bank first:

Icy Chill (1)
Lesser Parry (1)
Thorium Shield Spike (1)
Greater Arcane Protection (2)
Greater Shadow Protection (1)
Major Resilience (4)
Crashin Thrashin Robot (4)
Destruction Potion (4)
Windslayer Wraps (4)
Crusader (3)
Sniper Scope (8)
Mooncloth Vest (4)
Sageblade(4)
Unyielding Girdle (1)
Girdle of Ruination (2)
Wildvine Potion (5)
Frostsaber Leggings (4)

drawn away momentarily, will resume in edit
do want, please let it drop again.
Still no blue post?
I'v been farming twilight fire guard for 4 days, killed more then 3k of them, got few leatherwork partten and BS plan that is list on wowhead as 0% drop rate, but still not get luck on the Pattern: Cindercloth Vest. Seems they really not droping this one anymore, no idea if wowhead is out of data or wat, really hope they could confirm something about the pattern, dont want to waste any more time on it.
08/21/2014 02:42 PMPosted by Lillíán
This pattern definitely still drops. After spending a fortune on the vest on AH nine months ago I decided I wanted the pattern for a nice gold maker, and in 9 months of farming for it the pattern has dropped three times.

Every profession needs that one near impossibe to obtain recipe, and I am glad the drop rate is low and the farming hard or else everyone would have it, it would be common transmog, and I'd not feel special having it.

Persistence is the key. Spend an hour a day farming for it and it will drop eventually.

did u get the Pattern from twilight fire guard or Thaurissan Firewalker, i'v heared ppl says twilight fire guard nolonger drop but Thaurissan Firewalker dose
The Cindercloth Vest pattern is on the AH on Hyjal-US (Horde). Sadly I don't even recall obtaining it, I have probably been sitting on it for years.
I have a Chan's Imperial Robe for sale on US- Aggramar Alliance, add my btag at lightmare#1434 if you would like to talk a deal you would obviously need to be on aggramar or willing to transfer. I would be willing to take gold/pets from another server since there is a gold cap on transfers.
Confirmed, Chan's Imperial Robes is back!
After 6.0.2, the robe is once again can be dropped.
https://theunderminejournal.com/#us/nagrand/item/14471

Theunderminejournal is establishing that there is a lot of these available in WoD but because of the drop rate its prices are exorbitant.

Acknowledging how many have been on the AH on all US realms (Regional Daily Summary) over the last year, say today there is 45 available over the US realms average about 50k each, then we can hypotheses that these items are still available in game.
Farming Cindercloth Vest, from twilight fire walker, for 2 days; nothing.
Cindercloth Boots, from the thaurasian mob, dropped in 2 min.
At this point, buy the vest, mats or farm the money. Save your sanity!
Oh lordy! Have been farming this on an alliance mage tailor with no happiness at all. Just about to delete a little alliance warlock on Dath'Remar and discovered she has both the cindercloth vest and glove patterns. Reprieve of execution and the precious one will now be brought in from the cold and coddled up to size for Legion.
Anyone dropped Cindercloth Vest in 7.x? Farming a lot and nothing. If you're from Goldrin and make me one, i will love u so much!
This thread has been necro’d at least twice, enough!