How do I display only enemies health bar?

New Player Help and Guides
When I press ctrl+v, it will display all the current npc and player's health bar on top of them. Since I'm not a healer, keeping track of my own party's health is not really my concern. How do I make it to display only mob's health. I got it before somehow and it helped alot in dungeons, but I didnt know how I did it.

Thanks in advance :)
Just push V for only enemy health bars. :)

Ctrl+V is all NPCs and players (enemies and allies), and Shift+V is only friendly NPCs/players.
Oh, that was easy.
Stupid me. Thanks for the quick reply :)
The default Blizzard nameplates are often a pain in the rear because of how they shuffle around and overlap. A lot of folks, myself included, use TidyPlates to reskin them and clean them up. ThreatPlates is a threat plugin for it and very handy on AoE groups with a lot of mobs in a small clustered area.
Just got it installed and it is much better.
Note that you can also change which keys activate nameplates in the Key Bindings.
How can I get the name of the NPC to stay, but just remove the ugly health bar? when I do any of the options, the NPC's name also removes :(
11/10/2011 05:26 AMPosted by Healzforall
How can I get the name of the NPC to stay, but just remove the ugly health bar? when I do any of the options, the NPC's name also removes :(

Instead of hijacking someone else's dead thread, please make a new one to ask a question next time.

ESC > Interface > I think it's under Names or Display, but you can toggle the display of enemy names (like how player names are displayed)