Rate the Death Knight's Name Above You

Death Knight
1 2 3 10 Next
It's simple. Do it. Provide a reason if you can.
Decent. Fitting for an orc I guess.
6/10 too long for me. I come from old school D2 pvp where the shorter the name the better. Would be 20/10 if it was just Dutch :P No alt characters at least so points for that for sure.

My name only became worth while after obtaining my last title. Appear of the Alliance. I'd give anything to have Heretic of the Alliance though *drool*
Boosh....and there is Internment!

To Appear: Great Heroic Cleaver! We've just started doing heroic FL as we are a second group of raiders in our 10 man guild. We've had issues with players being in flux so our roster changes have held us back. Our group 1 team is 6/7 heroic so we would like to catch up or atleast get close as our 2nd team is pretty casual.
Internment. Hmm, I feel somewhat nice about this name, on one side I love "word-names" and though shrewd, it somewhat fits Death Knights. However, I cannot see an "Internment" running around in the Warcraft universe. I'll give you an 7/10.
@Dutchrudderz

10/10

Zack and Miri ftw!
@Siln

Name seems like it was thrown together to make something, sorry if it actually means something. As such, I do like the way it sounds.
@Siln

Name seems like it was thrown together to make something, sorry if it actually means something. As such, I do like the way it sounds.

It actually was thrown together =) it is also my PS3 gamertag. I tried to make a name many people wouldn't have.
ooh ooh do me.
@Mendoza - 8/10. I had a professor with that name
what
Seriousness - 5/10 are you serious....
Hydrochloric acid is corrosive. I suppose that fits with the whole decaying aspect of the Death Knight. However, I think it's too technical for a name. 7/10, regardless.
^Very, Orc-y. But I like it. 7/10

<Fitting of a former minion of the Lich King. A destroyer of lives. Devourer of Souls and all that.
Good name :) 8/10
cute. 7/10
Confusing. 4/10
Re-specs cost 66g que up everyone.
4/10 unless your training a guild full of dks or something it seems kinda of odd.

Cause my power surpasses the stars, and im cherrokee and the wolf symbolizes protectors of people.