To Blizz -Rogues and Frost mages need balance

Arenas
I'm sure we can all agree that something needs to be done, whether with longer CD's or fix diminishing returns with both rogue stuns/vanish and a mages cc.

A rogue will sap and start wailing on you, you trink and you're stunned again instantly... You sit there and wait for them to take their 20 seconds of continuous stun lock, and you're dead. As a pally, unless you waste bubble off the rip, you're done. Also, no other class can instantly vanish with DOTs on them in the middle of battle, so why rogues? Druids have to run, get out of combat and vanish, that's fine... Not qq'ing about a pally being beated by a rogue, but not being able to even trink out of a stun is a bit much don't you think???

On to mages, ice prison has a ridiculously low CD, same with blink, invisibility, slows, freezes, polymorph, you get the point.... A good mage should be able to own in PVP, I have one, but anyone out there will agree that they have too much when it comes to pvp cc.

I think bottom line, repeated stuns from rogues should have greater diminishing returns and shared between all their stuns, mages should have increased CD's on cc's. There needs to be some balance. You shouldn't be able to completely lock another class down with nothing to fall back on for such a continued duration.

personally I've seen dozens of nerfs from people qq'ing about pallies etc, we get nerfed and now we're at the point you have to be a solid player to hold your own. It should be the same overall for all classes. Any class should be able to beat any other class if the player has the skill. It shouldn't be based on dynamics.

Thoughts anyone.
10/21/2011 09:47 AMPosted by Xeptharion
A rogue will sap and start wailing on you, you trink and you're stunned again instantly

sap breaks on damage
if you trinket cheap shot
lol @ you

Thoughts anyone.

l2p
ice prison

/sigh

I'm not even going to try with this thread, see ya' guys.
Many posts that QQ rogues OP have been deleted ...
ice prison

I want this spell on my mage
10/21/2011 10:45 AMPosted by Cinyorker

Because most of them were about the same thing so they were deleted because they were spam?
10/21/2011 11:01 AMPosted by Erica

Because most of them were about the same thing so they were deleted because they were spam?

Then the mods need to come over to the mage forums because half the topics on the frost page are OP/troll posts.

I'm not exaggerating.
I can't help but notice that afflocks have yet again managed to sneak back under the radar. That's just amazing.
10/21/2011 11:42 AMPosted by Caelrie
I can't help but notice that afflocks have yet again managed to sneak back under the radar. That's just amazing.

afflic locks arent THAT OP alone. its their synergy with shamans that makes them op and another strong dps. hence why they suck in 2s and why u dont see top locks with any other healer beside shamans that often.
Both classes are grossly over powered 1v1. Larger game play and they're simply annoying.
i noticed you only play twos, and you run with another pally. yes, a mage rogue team should be destroying you, twos will and never will be balanced
Ice prison is so op nerf