TCG Loot Card Buy/Sell/Trade Thread 7

Achievements
Prev 1 17 18 19 26 Next
WTS Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger x 2 ... I can xfer to you though price would be higher ... pm me in game for more info

EDIT: I can trade for Spectral Tiger Cub & Savage Raptor
WTS/WTT:
Tabard of the Lightbringer
X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME
Sylvanas' Music Box
and also maybe a Reins of the Spectral Tiger

I'm selling them on Jubei'Thos but I am willing to transfer to you for the right offer. Since I'll have to transfer using a lvl 10 alt, I can only accept vials. Vials valued at 32k each.

WTT for:
Murloc Costume
Soul-Trader Beacon

Whisper me or mail me your offers. Cheers.

Edit: Tiger's sold. Rocket's sold.
WTB on Stormrage Alliance. I am unable to transfer, so you would have to come to me. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Blazing Hippogryph -150k
Wooly White Rhino - 150k

I have Tabard of the Lightbringer Amani Dragonhawk Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger Big Battle Bear and Mottled Drake to help with the gold transfer for you. Of course, I am not offering all of these for the Hippogryph and Rhino, but I am open to a combination of them in order to trade for a Hippo and Rhino. Again....I am not interested in selling these for gold, but rather will use them (if need be) as a trading device for the mounts I am interested in. Add me on Real Id: joshp3210@yahoo.com

-Thanks
WTB Savage Raptor on Aman'thul. Also 1 Vial of Sands. Not willing to transfer sorry.

Have Shadowmournes chest loot: Locket/Music Box/Muradin's Favor to trade for it as well. Also willing to sell them. (Got cash aswell for mount.)

Pst me ingame/mail.
WTS Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger x2 325k each on Lightbringer Alliance add my real id aaronacord98@yahoo.com if interested, not transferring as this is a low price.
WTB Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger for 360k on Khaz'goroth Horde. Not willing to xfer over. I'll give you a frickin sandbox tiger thing as well. Pst me ingame/mail
Selling Reins of the Spectral Tiger for 300k on barthilas alliance, will not xfer. Mail or whisper ingame.
Willing to trade for other mounts

Also to note, i currently have
2x Reins of the Crimson Deathcharger for 110k per.
Selling Tabard of The Lightbringer - Cant Xfer - Amray@ufl.edu - Taking offers
Hello all! First off I'am not realm xfering anywhere to sell these,they're all on Mal'ganis Horde side!
Reins of the Swift Spectral Tigerx2 450k each
Reins of the Spectral Tigerx2 300k each
Blazing Hippogryphx1 200k
Amani Dragonhawkx1 115k
Savage Raptorx1 115k
Mottled Drakex5 100k each
I'm also always looking for more tcg mounts,brought to me
of course,big buyer of spectral tigers,any others you
might want to try and sell to me add me on
RealId:
Myth@aol.com

Looking to buy mounts, contact meh!
/dropped price for quicker sale

WTS Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger will transfer to YOU! For 480k gold!

That's 18 vials of sands valued @30k each.
You must have 360k gold on TOP of the 18 vials to do this trade.

So, I trade the tiger for 6 vials + 330k (480k value)
then I trade back 180k for 6 vials and so forth.
Reply in this thread or get @ me in game on Illidan Horde.

I've done many cross server trades before. Will require you to show gold on your server before this goes ahead so I don't waste 50$ in xfer fees.
Hi everyone! I'm looking to sell an extremely rare Reins of the Swift Spectral Tiger on malganis for 450k.

Not transferring to another server or doing paypal before anyone asks.

I Also WTB Fishing Chair Will pay 50k for code (negotiable)
Selling 3 swift spectral tigers not looking to xfer right now please contact me in game with offer now lowballers please i dont need the gold so i wont sell them for nonthing.
Looking to buy:

Murloc Costume
Spectral Tiger Cub
Carved Ogre Idol

Horde side on Ner'zhul. Not willing to transfer unless good deal (both from same person, or discounted due to me having to transfer).
WTB:

Epic Purple Shirt * 2 50k each
Tabard of the Lightbringer - Obtained

I will also buy most TCG companions, mounts and other in-game loot(e.g. Fishing Chair). I am able to pay in gold on either Alliance or Horde, Jubei'Thos. I am also willing to trade other in-game items at your request(I value vials at 32k). I am not willing to transfer.

WTS/WTT:

Reins of Poseidus - Sold

If you are interested in any of the above, please post here or send in-game mail to this character.

WTS/WTT:
Tabard of the Lightbringer
X-51 Nether-Rocket X-TREME
Sylvanas' Music Box
and also maybe a Reins of the Spectral Tiger

I'm selling them on Jubei'Thos but I am willing to transfer to you for the right offer. Since I'll have to transfer using a lvl 10 alt, I can only accept vials. Vials valued at 32k each.

WTT for:
Murloc Costume
Soul-Trader Beacon

Whisper me or mail me your offers. You can also add me on skype: alinnia01. Cheers.

I'll pay 5 vials + 50k gold for the rare spectral tiger. I can pay on either Alliance or Horde.

I'll pay 5 vials + 50k gold for the rare spectral tiger. I can pay on either Alliance or Horde.

I'm willing to sell the Spectral Tiger for 5 vials + 64k gold, or 5 vials + 1 mechano-hog + 50k gold. If you're still interested you can contact me in game as I'm online right now.

Edit: Sold