WoW Annual Pass FAQ

Customer Support
1 2 3 30 Next
Most of the questions you may have about the Annual Pass will be answered in the FAQ found here: http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/40545

Step by step instructions on signing up for the annual pass can be found here:
http://us.blizzard.com/support/article/41299

And to answer one of the more common questions; you do not have to pay for the 12 months up front. When you sign up for the program, you are agreeing to commit to 12 months of payment which can be done with any form of payment as long as you also have a Credit Card attached to the account. If using a Credit Card, any subscription plan (1-month, 3-month, 6-month) can be used.

Also, Battle.net Account Management is getting significant traffic right now as there are a huge number of players trying to take advantage of the new offer. Please be patient if you are experiencing issues.

We have not yet announced an end date for this promotion. Keep an eye on our websites though, as I would expect that we will give you ample warning before it does end.

If you have had a legitimate chargeback in the past, you will be ineligible for this offer even if you have already repaid it.

Lastly, keep in mind that Account Services can only answer general questions concerning the Annual Pass and payment and do not have the ability to sign players up for the Annual Pass directly.

Note: You can jump to the next blue response by clicking on the Blue Blizz tab in the upper right corner of the post.

Update- Post Patch 4.3

We are aware of a recent issue that caused a delay in delivering the Tyrael's Charger mount, rewarded for signing up for the World of Warcraft Annual Pass. At this time, all mounts should be delivered, and any future sign-ups should reward the mount the same day you sign-up.

We are continuing to investigate issues with those who have not yet received their mount, and our staff may be able to help speed along receipt of your mount. Please be patient, as our petition queues are currently high and we may not be able to respond to each post immediately.
Just want to make sure I'm understanding this right, So there will be no addition charges immediately placed against my account? As in all I need to do is keep my current subscription plan and agree to keep it active and pay it for the next year.. that's all?
We, from Latin America, want to know why we will not be an acvtive part of that promotion.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430933443

Please, let us know.
What about Brazilian players? We want to take part in this also.
Help the people that live in Latin America, I Have been a costumer for 2 years, HELP US
¿Qué no quieres mi dinero Blizzard?

Translate: So... don't you want my money Blizz?
I have had an active WoW account since 2005, I live in Washington. I am getting an error saying no eligible accounts. :( Is this a known error?
Blizzard. Please Give as the chance to enjoy this amazing offer... Latin America wants it! BUMP!
u.u and how about "why i am not elegible for this"? "will i be able to get diablo 3 or the mount in a diferent way?"
I would like to know how long we have to take advantage of this offer. I already have but I have family and friends who haven't yet, and they may not have the funds to do so until later this month or early next month.
My question is quite simple, why Latin America is not included in this offer?
Just wondering how long this will be offered for? I'm currently 17, but I'll be 18 early-mid next year. Also, I live in Canada. I know the mount won't be offered once 4.3 drops, which is disappointing, but I'd like to know if I'll still be eligible for the Beta and D3 offers.
What about LA? we are players too.
Please keep all questions & concerns related the the Annual Pass for Latin America to the main thread found here: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/3430933443

To add: Questions/concerns surrounding this matter will be deleted from here on out from the Customer Support Forum.
you do not have to pay for the 12 months up front. When you sign up for the program, you are agreeing to commit to 12 months of payment which can be done with any form of payment as long as you also have a Credit Card attached to the account. If using a Credit Card, any subscription plan (1-month, 3-month, 6-month) can be used.

This is awesome news! Thanks for this post!