Monk class color?

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 Next
As long as I can tell what class they are without having to guess between two because I'm colorblind, I don't care what color it is.

Hunters and Warriors in raid frames... I hate you. Hunters and Rogues sometimes... but not as bad as Hunters and Warriors.
Too bad the default raid frames are bugged that ANY class can be green.
Hunters and Rogues, at least in Recount. Recount makes the hunter green color so very yellowish by default.
Yellow. In between warriors and druids.
http://i43.tinypic.com/24o3la0.jpg
Right now the monk is jade green. We like the color, but it's not absolutely set in stone. For those wondering how this would work with the hunter green, it's as different as the colors are for mages and shaman.

I really can't think of what it would be.

So would now be a good time to think about client-side class color overrides for the color-blind (partial or complete) who form 10% of your male customer base and may have trouble distinguishing despite your assurances?
Right now the monk is jade green. We like the color, but it's not absolutely set in stone. For those wondering how this would work with the hunter green, it's as different as the colors are for mages and shaman.

So would now be a good time to think about client-side class color overrides for the color-blind (partial or complete) who form 10% of your male customer base and may have trouble distinguishing despite your assurances?

Hello!

http://www.wowinterface.com/downloads/info12513-ClassColors.html

Mauve
11/02/2011 08:06 PMPosted by Brigitte
All class colors need to be redone anyway....
Yeah they're very ugly :P
At least you can edit them with addons.

So says the paladins in pink.
Either a brighter red than DKs, or a darker green than hunters.

I really can't think of what it would be.

Blizz make it Light Urple. Or a new color i invented by mixxing red and yellow, i call it Rellow
What about purple? I wont go into detail for my reasoning behind that color but its just a thought.
Rainbow?
"It's a sort of orangey-purple."
Black or Silver