Message from Level 90 Elite Tauren Chieftain

General Discussion
Prev 1 92 93 94 100 Next
10/27/2011 03:55 PMPosted by Mortuary
They did.

And as the OP started this all we are saying is their apology doesn't mean squat.

We are still waiting a follow-up.

Get out of the way or be part of the problem.

After 93 pages during a workweek they should be tuned in.

Not something for you to stress about.

Its their JOB - not yours.
10/27/2011 03:49 PMPosted by Zephryn
Obama supports Homosexuals so why do you even care if he actually DID call them Ga*? lol.

Buh-wah? So, US President Obama is now working for Blizzard? Oh, wait...he's the lead singer of Cannibal Corpse? Plays WoW? Made a Youtube video where he's ranting about players?

Oh, I get it - he has a parody metal band about a game. He is Murloc?

10/27/2011 03:49 PMPosted by Meibatsu
Has nothing to do with the alliance or horde.

I'm curious why your upset. Nerd rage was directed at alliance. The problem has nothing to do with alliance or horde. So then that means there is no source of the problem, therefore no problem. But you keep citing the nerd rage as the problem.

Already been explained.
[quote="34240318421"]
The word "gay" also means to be happy.

The exact definitions at any point in time are irrelevant, as context is key.

Also, "lame" means unable to walk.

I can't believe you took the time out to actually write that.
Radically inappropriate nerd-rage used in a way that glorified said nerdrage in a highly public way.

The following has nothing to do with your comment however. :)

I never post on the forums for exactly the reasons I'm seeing here. Can we voice our opinions - BOTH sides of them without descending into personal attacks on each-other?

What's the point of that?

/sigh Pointless to say. I realize.

Edit: Ach, missing quote. Nevermind. :)
10/27/2011 03:57 PMPosted by Jatton
Obama supports Homosexuals so why do you even care if he actually DID call them Ga*? lol.

Buh-wah? So, US President Obama is now working for Blizzard? Oh, wait...he's the lead singer of Cannibal Corpse? Plays WoW? Made a Youtube video where he's ranting about players?

IDK but your guild name is very offensive to me, as a breast cancer survivor.
10/27/2011 03:51 PMPosted by Likal
You people are obviously looking to get offended, and nothing I (or Blizzard, for that matter) could possibly say will dissuade you.

http://www.derailingfordummies.com/#enjoyit

It's time to set up a bingo card generator, I think.
10/27/2011 03:57 PMPosted by Matalan
And as the OP started this all we are saying is their apology doesn't mean squat.

I can only hope they feel the same about everything you are posting.
10/27/2011 03:02 PMPosted by Boomslang
I guess I'm just missing the point of this continued discussion.

This discussion wouldn't still be happening if it weren't for the non-offended spending copious amounts of time telling us we shouldn't be offended. Just saying.

I have no problem with you being offended. I can see how it would be offensive to some people. It just didn't offend me personally.

I'm not saying you shouldn't be offended.

Heck, I'm offended by it.

I'm saying that they didn't try to offend you, and they apologized.

No, they didn't.

They gave a textbook 'non-apology', where they apologized if anyone was offended, and said it was 'just a joke'. They didn't actually admit to any wrongdoing or take responsibility for it.

This is an important distinction.

The distinction is in your opinion they did something wrong. In my opinion they did nothing wrong. Your opinion and mine cannot make something fact. We cannot both be right because an opinion is precluded from being right or wrong.
10/27/2011 03:59 PMPosted by Dreyja
Radically inappropriate nerd-rage used in a way that glorified said nerdrage in a highly public way.

I'm sorry you can't piece together words into a sentence.

You seem fairly innocuous however so look me up if you ever get to the point.

Gawd, I'm sorry... that was really mean.

See, Blizzard? Thats how its done.
10/27/2011 04:00 PMPosted by Wixie
IDK but your guild name is very offensive to me, as a breast cancer survivor.

I'm glad you survived, and that's why these gnomes did this racing. Jatton was created for an event on the Scarlet Crusade server to raise money for cancer research. Keep fighting.

Hope to see you at the next one, and that you have to opportunity to see many more. Having lost people I care about to several different types of cancer, and having others that are currently fighting, my thoughts are with you, whether we agree on this current subject or not.
Apology? There is no apology for the alliance.
10/27/2011 04:02 PMPosted by Sindai

Blow me.

Oh. That was a joke.

Apology accepted?

Okay -- I'm done here.

Unless you want to see a FULL CAGE MATCH at the next Blizzcon.

Party on hetero dudes and you too GBLT peoples.

Watch me squash the mean old hetero in a full cage match.

Yeah, there might be blood but it would be safe and sanctioned.

No harm no foul.

My last post (but Blizzard knows how to invite me via email)

I promise you FUN and the Blood of Your Enemies!!!!

Thats what you want, right?

And Corpsegrinder isn't too lame to accept my challenge, is he???

Call me!

I look good topless.

No. No, what needs to happen is that dudebros need to stop using words like 'f*gg*t' as a way of casually insulting someone else. It is not acceptable.

If it's a difficult concept, spend some time here:
http://www.itgetsbetter.org/

Orrrrr here's a better idea. People aren't going to stop no matter what you do... So, you need to learn to deal with it, and learn the difference between the 2. When someone calls someone a F*gg*t. Great. Just an insult, but if they literally mean that they're a F*gg*t and they add on to it saying they suck C***, or they're extremely Homosexual, then yes it is wrong. Just learn the difference. I mean even real Ga*s Know the difference between the two, and they use the words F*gg*t and Ga*s just the way that "dudebros" do.

Real gays know the difference? Are you stuck on stupid full time? Just because you can justify your stupidity does not mean anyone has to accept that. Is that like REAL blacks know when a white guy call them a bigoted name it's a joke because they don't have bed sheets on?
10/27/2011 02:58 PMPosted by Pozadin
Blizzard made their apology

No that was from the band not Blizzard.

No answer from the Corporation on their stand on such behavior.
10/27/2011 04:02 PMPosted by Sindai

lol you still think its an alliance vs horde issue?

remain small
10/27/2011 03:57 PMPosted by Jatton

It should be obvious that what i mean in that sentence was that Homosexuals shouldn't even care if you call them Ga*, in which THEY DON'T. They're proud of it. And scroll up. Someone even said that they're Homosexual and that he knew it was a joke, and he doesn't care. I like how the straight people are QQing more than the Ga*s. If you ARE in someway offended, which i don't even see why you would be because you're probably straight or 2 he was using it as a slur which was directed to the alliance anyway. Then brush it off your shoulder lol. Boohoo you were insulted over the internet. How is you Crying about it on WoW forums going to make a difference. It's not like Blizzard is going to do anything to the guy. Blizzcon already happened, he got paid. There is absolutely NOTHING you can do about it. What's done is done. Move on with your lives.
10/27/2011 03:59 PMPosted by Zephryn
Just learn the difference.

There is no difference. The difference is in your head because you want to keep using the word without feeling guilty.