Heirlooms in PvP

Battlegrounds
Can we please either ban heirlooms in pvp or put heirlooms into their own BGs like you did with people that turned off their Exp? Cause you know what's not fun? Getting your entire team Graveyard camped by people with 5x your health that can kill you with a single attack.

And before the folks that say "Just get your own Heirlooms", when you roll a character on a new server you don't have a max level toon there to buy them for you. Also, some of us don't have the disposable income, nor the desire, to pay for a character transfer just to get heirlooms for a new character.

And, before you people that say "Just don't PvP", some of us WANT to pvp in the gear we find along the way. Why should I give up how I want to play? I want to pvp people of similar gear and level, if I can't do that then why should I even bother playing the game.
@Foon
Sorry for getting off topic but I think this song is great for you. Pretty much its about a wow character starting out fresh, with no heirlooms, and how everyone has been there. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ojWGCeXebsQ

But anyways at level 60 you can purchase some pvp gear through honor points that can sometimes be better than heirlooms and hit like a truck. Hope that helps.
If you keep up with your gear (quest gear really wont cut it) and you play smart you shouldn't have a problem. Remember, it's team based. And even without them the low brackets would still be a joke. The problem is mainly the abilities, and the damage they deal at low levels vs. players health.

If Heirlooms were removed everyone would be calling for dungeon blues to be taken out next, because someone leveling through dungeons will dominate someone questing.
I agree with the op, why should those players who invest more time and effort into obtaining boa's own my alts?? Why cant I be lazy and own everybody?
You sir are a hunter, the most overpowered pvp class in the first level bracket of battlegrounds. Go do some instances, get yourself some blues, and queue up for some bg fun when you hit level 19. The only other players that might be able to kill you will be rogues in heirloom and even that is a maybe. Of course other hunters as well, but that's it.
(I am assuming this is referring to low level pvp) I did an experiment with this, I gathered the fang gear from WC, enchanted it, and went into bgs specifically hunting down ppl with BOA that I could spot from a ways off.

Turns out BOA gear doesn't help when you are getting you spleen pulled out through your spine.
its not heirlooms, its bc encants on low lvl items (ps you can't put them on heirlooms) on things like wsg bracers and ab boots, its the insane off the chart ability scaling, a hunter in 5man gear can 2 shot you just as easily as one in boas.
Unfortunately for you, this is not a PvP game.
10/25/2011 02:39 PMPosted by Foon
And, before you people that say "Just don't PvP", some of us WANT to pvp in the gear we find along the way. Why should I give up how I want to play? I want to pvp people of similar gear and level, if I can't do that then why should I even bother playing the game.

Theres a lot more people using boa than not. Why shoud they give up the way they want to play so YOU can have a 30 minute que?
If you want everyone to have the same crappy gear for free, then this is the wrong game. Try some cookiecutter fps.
10/25/2011 02:42 PMPosted by ßowtwo
Just shut the hell up and quest you whiny !@#$

^ I like this one :D
10/25/2011 02:39 PMPosted by Foon
WANT

no
You are a lvl 10 so even if you had boa you would be at a disadvantage to a 14

That bracket is the worst its going to get for a person whos not enchanted with the best gear a main can buy.

I have alts with boa and no boa and let me tell you boa wont save you fro getting one shotted by a rogue

The great part about being a low level huntard is most melee dont have gap closers yet
Just shut the hell up and quest you whiny !@#$

LOL^^
If BoAs are removed, people who have them will just make their alts XP off, grind dungeons, then go to XP on and kill people. And how do you separate heirlooms. Is a weapon automatically going to put you in the heirloom brackets? Then the people who only have weapon heirlooms will cry foul. Also, you will have people go into a BG with normal gear and equip the heirlooms afterward.

This idea of separating heirlooms isn't the fix. The truth is there is no fix. To the OP, run dungeons to get the appropriate gear for doing PVP. If not, you will get roflstomped in every bracket all the way into 85. Low level, run dungeons or get heirlooms. At 77 start getting Cata greens and blues. At 85, get honor/conquest gear. That's what everyone else has to do. Every single person started in the same position you did. The ones with the gear actually decided to put effort into it.