Unable to Connect to Guild Chat after Paid Service

Mobile Bug Report
Prev 1 6 7 8
for some reason i can't access guild chat on my mobile app and was wondering why this is? i just started a guild and was wondering why i am not able to login to my own guild chat please help me.
Yeah I'm in a guild but the armory says I'm not so I can access the guild chat. Tried logging out, I submitted a bug report. It says my guild is not found. I'm in the knights of the Lost Hope
I left one guild (Knights of the Lost Hope) and got into another guild (Cardiomyopathy) and the change is not showing up in my armory. Even after multiple log outs and reinstalls of the armory app on my phone. Do issues like this usally get resolved after the Tuesday updates?
My app won't stay online in guild chat. It literally goes online lon enough for the guild message and then goes offline. Samsung Galaxy s5 here.
01/05/2016 04:25 PMPosted by Mèdivh
My app won't stay online in guild chat. It literally goes online lon enough for the guild message and then goes offline. Samsung Galaxy s5 here.
Also having this problem also on Glaxaxy s5
I've been having connection issues on the Armory app for the past week. I logon, and it keeps loading. After about a minutes, I turn the app off because it's still loading and unusable.

I tried deleting it several times. Including turning my iPhone off for 15 minutes between delete and reinstall.

Please fix the issue.