Clarification needed for Annual Pass Rewards.

General Discussion
  • Diablo III FREE – Download the digital version via Battle.net for free when the game launches early next year. This is the full game, not a trial edition.

• Tyrael’s Charger WoW Flying Mount – Ride for the Archangel of Justice on all current and future characters on a single World of Warcraft account. Tyrael’s Charger will arrive via in-game mail with the upcoming launch of patch 4.3.

• Access to the Next WoW Expansion Beta Test – Get a guaranteed spot in the beta test for the next World of Warcraft expansion (at a time to be announced in the future).
    If you buy the Collector's Edition, you will also get the Fetish Shaman's Spear.

• My question is about the "Next WoW Expansion Best Test". I've heard some talk about the beta entry NOT being for Mists of Pandaria, but for being for the >NEXT< expansion after Mists of Pandaria. Is this true? Do we not get guaranteed access to Mists of Pandaria beta? Do we have to wait until the next expansion years from now?

Clarification from a Blue Post would be great if you can share that information with the community.
    ^
    I don't really understand why anyone would think it isn't for MoP, that is the next expansion and there will be a beta. Why would they skip the one coming up next to test the one after it? That makes no sense.
    Mists of Pandaria will be the next expansion we beta test.

It was worded vaguely because we announced the Annual Pass before we announced the expansion.
    I want clarification too. I want to test Pandas, not some Emerald bream on Argus fighting kil'jaden's true form expac.

And would we loose our mounts if we break the contract?

Thanks bash

It was worded vaguely because we announced the Annual Pass before we announced the expansion.

Thank you. I was worried for a little bit.
    And would we loose our mounts if we break the contract?

If you go to your account profile, the Cancel Subscription button is unclickable. So, you actually can not cancel.
    That would break the binding contract, which I would assume you lose everything that comes with the Annual Pass.
    10/23/2011 11:12 PMPosted by Lohkán
    That would break the binding contract, which I would assume you lose everything that comes with the Annual Pass.

You could probably also open yourself up to legal action by Blizzard.

The expansion was announced months ago :P

The expansion was announced months ago :P

As rumors.... sry to say I dont believe anything that doesn't come directly from Blizz. too many trolls and idiots out there pulling BS out their @$$ about what they THINK will be the next xpac or patch
    So if I live in, say, South America, I get cannot participate in any way?

If all the benefits are virtual (you can download both games and the mount is in-game), how come this restriction is in place?

Is it to ensure all participants will keep their end?
    bump for great curiosity
    Why would they skip the one coming up next to test the one after it? That makes no sense.
    Any idea when in the beta it will let you in? Will everyone be dumped in at the end of the beta a month before the expansion goes live?
    So if I live in, say, South America, I get cannot participate in any way?

If all the benefits are virtual (you can download both games and the mount is in-game), how come this restriction is in place?

Is it to ensure all participants will keep their end?

the benefits are virtual but the contract you are agreeing to abide by is real and may need to be vetted in each country before being offered/considered
    don't you just pay for all 12 months in one payment?

if not, i have no idea what they'd do if you decided to stop the credit card payment early.

not buying into it anyway... i'm already feeling the force...