Willing to pay THOUSANDS for...(11/16/11)

Ravenholdt
11/28/2011 04:00 AMPosted by Sòlbadguy
i had the shoulders but i got hacked and they sold them

It's okay, not looking for any shoulder anymore. Sorry that you were hacked.

Got the Head piece.

Bob

Sorry I haven't checked this thread recently. Which head piece?
Attention lowbies and altoholics and hoarders and Horde! Don't disenchant that green or you could miss out on some GOLD!

Found in any 80 raid or heroic:
Military Compound Bow = 10,000g!

From the Early-to-Mid 30s:
Sentry's Headdress = 1000g!

Will pay extra to Horde to negate the tax on the Neutral AH! Open to counteroffers!

The Sentry's.

Also....to assist speeding this up, will ask as to which item you have on another server and which faction. Can assist in that regard.

On a side note....I must have eaten some of my wife's cooking laced with lead paint (c)hips....I have lost the friggen shoulders among 10 toons, 2 guild banks and an sht ton of pending mail. In the process of finding or obtaing.

Bob
11/28/2011 04:00 AMPosted by Sòlbadguy
i had the shoulders but i got hacked and they sold them

You have an Authenticator now, right?

right?
Please tell me if this bow is ok?

Shrieking Bow
Please tell me if this bow is ok?

Shrieking Bow

Sorry for the late reply. I'm sorry, it's not the right color, that's why I'm after the Military Compound Bow.

I have the bow on Drak'tharon Horde, in my possession, waiting to be transferred. If you help with that I'll be glad to give you the gold.

Also thank you for finding the Sentry's Headdress. :)

Please, don't worry about any shoulders. We found them here on Ravenholdt so don't sweat it on my count. I hope you get your things back anyway.
Give me some some time to create a Horde DK on Drak'Tharon. Will assist in that objective. Main goal of this is justification in leaving DS and the possible migration of my toons to RH.

Bob.
Give me some some time to create a Horde DK on Drak'Tharon. Will assist in that objective. Main goal of this is justification in leaving DS and the possible migration of my toons to RH.

Bob.

Yeah, I made one too. Let me know the name and I'll mail the bow to you.

Edit: Bob, sent you a letter on Felonious. Got another 1kg for you. :)
Paging Bob. *Krzzshht* Come in, Bob. :P
sht....sorry.....RL can be a pain in the !@#$....

well people who do things that cause me to work over time...

will create the DK horde and start the down fall of my Gnomish Empire on DS....

Bob
Created a Goblin DK called BobtheGnome....now to lvl it
Oh man they are ugly suckers....
I have the bow and the boots.....going to transfer the toons today. Will contact someone in the Sentinels to ferret you out so you can obtain your bow and boots.

And your right, its rare and really nice looking. You will have a nice looking transmorg set.

Bob
Sadness.....need to get to 60....damn....

Got to lvl this toon 3 more lvls

Bob
I am not 60....
Transfer done....
Damn....guess I need to come as well....

Got the helm ....

Bob
Hey, I'm online now. Some serious comp problems.

Edit: COD me the goods, tack on a grand for the Mercurial boots and I'll throw in some kind of tip to round out the total.
I will be on tonight from 0000 to 0600 hours. I will server transfer and remain ally until you have secured your items.

Bob.

maybe kill a few hordies to instill RESPECT and FEAR of the great GNOMES.

/Raise Fist.

Gnome Pride...Death to all Talls....